dbol or abombs?

Viking23

Awards
Which are better for more maintainable gains? I know both will give a bloat to some extent but which will be better bang for your buck? And which do you feel better on? I will be using whichever I choose at a moderate amount. Dbol would be 40 mg and a bombs probably 75 but I will bump if needed. Looking for some help here guys!

I will have test prop, ai, serms, support supps, etc. diet and training are top notch as well

Thanks in advance!!

tcslick

tcslick

Awards
Which are better for more maintainable gains? I know both will give a bloat to some extent but which will be better bang for your buck? And which do you feel better on? I will be using whichever I choose at a moderate amount. Dbol would be 40 mg and a bombs probably 75 but I will bump if needed. Looking for some help here guys!

I will have test prop, ai, serms, support supps, etc. diet and training are top notch as well

Thanks in advance!!
I like to dose both at 50mgs pre workout (when I say both I mean one or the other). For muscle gains I would go dbol. For strength I would go with adrol. This is based off my own experience

Viking23

Awards
Is the strength maintained from a bombs? I am actually looking for maintainable gains in both muscle and strength. Strength being more important tho

tcslick

tcslick

Awards
No you won't maintain the same strength that you had when you were on adrol but I feel stronger on adrol than I do on dbol.

PumpHouse

PumpHouse

Awards
Anadrol is way better for me then dbol. I bloat like crazy but feel way better. After using anadrol, I'll never touch dbol again.

I find neither particularly maintainable.

AlexPowell

AlexPowell

Awards
  • Established
I think dbol is better for general purpose
anadrol is good for specific purposes. depends if you're just a gym rat or compete in somethign really

technique88

technique88

Awards
I can only speak for danabol considering I am on it for my first time right now....

DANABOL IS THE F**KING TITS!

Not little baby tits, I'm talking big ones you want to motor boat all day! Haha

Dbol rocks dude, I'm on for 2 weeks now, up 10 lbs, I look considerably leaner, and I feel like I could slay a god! I tear the gym up with skin splitting pumps and some progressing strength.

I'm running the Dbol my first 6 to 8 weeks of cycle, and I figured this thread was perfect to express how much I am loving this.

As for an adrol, I heard sides suck a lot but strength is good. Not sure though....

Viking23

Awards
I can only speak for danabol considering I am on it for my first time right now....

DANABOL IS THE F**KING TITS!

Not little baby tits, I'm talking big ones you want to motor boat all day! Haha

Dbol rocks dude, I'm on for 2 weeks now, up 10 lbs, I look considerably leaner, and I feel like I could slay a god! I tear the gym up with skin splitting pumps and some progressing strength.

I'm running the Dbol my first 6 to 8 weeks of cycle, and I figured this thread was perfect to express how much I am loving this.

As for an adrol, I heard sides suck a lot but strength is good. Not sure though....
Good hear brotha! I am thinking dbol too because I have used it once at a low dose. I just wanted to get some feedback. Good to see you killing the gym like always. Good to see you back on the forums too my man.

technique88

technique88

Awards
Good hear brotha! I am thinking dbol too because I have used it once at a low dose. I just wanted to get some feedback. Good to see you killing the gym like always. Good to see you back on the forums too my man.
Good to be back in full swing.

AlexPowell

AlexPowell

Awards
  • Established
There is a reason weightlifters get popped for dbol and not abombs that's for sure

TaylorSwift

TaylorSwift

Awards
+1 for Dbol.

Second cycle with it. The pumps, strength and quick response is all awesome.

Swift out.

Viking23

Awards
I have heard enough! Dbol it is!! Thanks fellas

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 4
Anabolics 15
gmoneypm Anabolics 55
Anabolics 10
İronsemy Anabolics 13