First PH Cycle Plan & A few questions

1. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  207 lbs.
    Answers

First PH Cycle Plan & A few questions

I am planning on cycling Mr. Supps Helladrol for 6 weeks. I am 22 years old, 5'10" 209 at around 16%bf. This will be my first Ph cycle; I will be logging the actual cycle day to day, and posting the results as well.

On Cycle:

Helladrol: 75/75/75/75/100/100 Weeks 4-6 I will go off how I feel, if the 75mg at week 4 is not enough, and I知 not seeing any sides I will bump it up to 100, similarly, if I知 not seeing any sides at 100, I may bump it up to 125mg. Nonetheless, I am going to gauge it, and test the Ph waters.

CEL Cycle Assist: I have already started to preload it, and I plan on taking the cycle Feb 4. I have 3 bottles on hand and will be running it throughout the whole process (12 weeks)

Orange Triad: Multi

Creature Creatine: Still debating on whether or not I should take creatine on cycle, I also have kre alkalyn on hand, HCL, and monohydrate

Amino Build, Humapro: Aminos

Fish Oil/Krill Oil: Triple Strength from GNC, and the Triple Strength with Krill

Bio Grow: Going to mix it with protein, and breakfast

Protein: ********, Phase 8, Probolic

I have taurine on hand in case of back pumps

I also have a bunch of pre-workouts available, just in case I have to drag myself to the gym by week 4

Going to consume roughly 250-300g of protein a day, keeping my carbs and fats as low as possible.

PCT:

Pure Liquid Clomid: 40/40/20/20

Erase Pro/ Nolvadren XT by MAN: unsure which one I知 going to go with, if anyone has a preference, or knows which one will work better please let me know.

Creatine: Cellucor M5, & HCL

CEL Cycle assist

Still going to continue to take the multis and fish oil as usual

I also have D-Pol, A-HD, and Cellucor痴 P6 on hand as well

Keeping protein as high as possible.

Major Questions:

How does the plan look?

Taking creatine on cycle? I have been reading mixed reviews. I have a lot of creatine options already on hand.

Do I need an added test booster or will the combo of the AI, and SERM suffice?

2. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  207 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Wiznoski96 View Post
    I am planning on cycling Mr. Supps Helladrol for 6 weeks. I am 22 years old, 5'10" 209 at around 16%bf. This will be my first Ph cycle; I will be logging the actual cycle day to day, and posting the results as well. On Cycle: Helladrol: 75/75/75/75/100/100 Weeks 4-6 I will go off how I feel, if the 75mg at week 4 is not enough, and I知 not seeing any sides I will bump it up to 100, similarly, if I知 not seeing any sides at 100, I may bump it up to 125mg. Nonetheless, I am going to gauge it, and test the Ph waters. CEL Cycle Assist: I have already started to preload it, and I plan on taking the cycle Feb 4. I have 3 bottles on hand and will be running it throughout the whole process (12 weeks) Orange Triad: Multi Creature Creatine: Still debating on whether or not I should take creatine on cycle, I also have kre alkalyn on hand, HCL, and monohydrate Amino Build, Humapro: Aminos Fish Oil/Krill Oil: Triple Strength from GNC, and the Triple Strength with Krill Bio Grow: Going to mix it with protein, and breakfast Protein: ********, Phase 8, Probolic I have taurine on hand in case of back pumps I also have a bunch of pre-workouts available, just in case I have to drag myself to the gym by week 4 Going to consume roughly 250-300g of protein a day, keeping my carbs and fats as low as possible. PCT: Pure Liquid Clomid: 40/40/20/20 Erase Pro/ Nolvadren XT by MAN: unsure which one I知 going to go with, if anyone has a preference, or knows which one will work better please let me know. Creatine: Cellucor M5, & HCL CEL Cycle assist Still going to continue to take the multis and fish oil as usual I also have D-Pol, A-HD, and Cellucor痴 P6 on hand as well Keeping protein as high as possible. Major Questions: How does the plan look? Taking creatine on cycle? I have been reading mixed reviews. I have a lot of creatine options already on hand. Do I need an added test booster or will the combo of the AI, and SERM suffice?
    Why are you gonna keep your carbs and fats very low? You need both of them!
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  207 lbs.
    Answers

I should have been more specific, protein intake 250-300g a day depending on my school/work schedule, carbs will be around 105g, fats will be in the 70g range
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  207 lbs.
    Answers

bump.
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  207 lbs.
    Answers

BUUUUUUMMMMMMPPPPPPPPPP...
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  170 lbs.
    Answers

Looks solid.

Creatine is fine.

Don't have to add a test booster to your PCT, but DAA has shown to be effective and is cheap. Certainly can't hurt.
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  207 lbs.
    Answers

Awesome. Thanks brotha
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  166 lbs.
    Answers

So at 250P/105C/70F that's 2050 calories. Your stats indicate that your calorie maintenance is 3060. Eating at a 1000 calories deficit while on gear?? That would be a waste. Your carbs are way too low, and fats need to be kept low while on gear.
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  207 lbs.
    Answers

ok, i'll adjust that
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  166 lbs.
    Answers

ok, i'll adjust that
    Well just to get a better idea. What are your goals? Cutting/bulking/recomp?
  11. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  207 lbs.
    Answers

Recomp. looking to lose a few lbs in bf, while putting on lean mass.
  12. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  207 lbs.
    Answers

i'm around 16% bf so if i could drop that slightly and put on some lean mass within the 12 week run it'll be a success.

And to anyone who is viewing this right now:
    Starting Feb 3.
    I'll be logging EVERYTHING throughout the cycle, with pics.
  13. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  166 lbs.
    Answers

Recomp. looking to lose a few lbs in bf, while putting on lean mass.
    If you're recomping I'd start the calories at around 2700 and then adjust from there.

.30 g of fat/lb
    1 g of protein/lb
    Fill the rest of the calories with carbs
  14. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  207 lbs.
    Answers

Awesome. Much appreciated
  15. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  172 lbs.
    Answers

Serm and ai both needed...?
  16. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  207 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Xxmatt View Post
    Serm and ai both needed...?
    Absolutely. You could probably get away with an AI and maybe some DAA on Hella, but why risk it? It's my first cycle I want to have it on hand, I do not know how I will respond to the compound, nor do I know if I'll shut down. There's no point in risking it when SERMS are pretty much readily available. SERMS are also around the same price as Erase pro, so why not just play it safe. That's just IMO nonetheless, other people here may tell you differently when dealing with H-Drol.
  17. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  172 lbs.
    Answers

No I'm saying there is a point of overkill... I'm coming into week two on rpn havoc and i have a SERM (liquid tamox) natty test booster, lean xtreme (anti cortisol) old version. And this is my first cycle. I don't think I need an ai stacked with that stuff also. There is such thing as shutting too much. Aswell as creatine and pre workout back added into the equation for pct.
  18. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  207 lbs.
    Answers

Lean Xtreme does have some AI properties
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 18
    Last Post: 06-14-2010, 07:27 AM
  2. First PH cycle! Few questions/check stack
    By bmadd in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-07-2010, 08:32 PM
  3. First PH Cycle Planning: Advice Needed
    By thenine in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 11-24-2009, 11:07 AM
  4. First PH Cycle Planning: Advice Needed
    By thenine in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-22-2009, 01:32 PM
  5. First cycle of M1T...a few questions though.
    By golfermj23 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-22-2004, 09:37 AM