Stano-200 and dermacrine?

brugalou

brugalou

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys, about to start an 8 week cycle of Stano starting off at 600 a day and depending how I feel might go up to 1200. I have dermacrine on hand and was wondering what you guys opinion was on adding it to my cycle?

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Whats your goal?

ion26

ion26

Awards
  • Established
Since you have Nolva, why not do a stano/mecha or stano/hdrol stack?

brugalou

brugalou

Awards
  • Established
Was just trying to do a light non-methylated cycle

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
That's a pretty intense pct for stano. No need to run formaron and erase. I honestly don't think u'll even need a pct. if u run it up to 1200 maybe but I ran it for 12 weeks at 2grams with 6 weeks epistane and just used torem and erase.

As for adding dermacrine, yeah u can throw it in there but I'd recommend using something with a little more kick like estane. Even at a low dose u'll get more out of the cycle.

brugalou

brugalou

Awards
  • Established
That's a pretty intense pct for stano. No need to run formaron and erase. I honestly don't think u'll even need a pct. if u run it up to 1200 maybe but I ran it for 12 weeks at 2grams with 6 weeks epistane and just used torem and erase. As for adding dermacrine, yeah u can throw it in there but I'd recommend using something with a little more kick like estane. Even at a low dose u'll get more out of the cycle.
I do plan on going up to 1200 and I've always used the kitchen sink approach for pct. But wow you ran it at 2 grams with epi? Sheesh!

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
Yeah it was nice, but that was before I started using AAS. Personally I feel if ur going to use u might as well make it count. And to me it's not worth the shut down unless I get something big out of it. I'm on year round now so I don't really worry about shut down but when I blast I make it count. Run what ur comfortable with if it's to much u can always lower the dose

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I won't ever take stano alone.

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
I'm bald, so I've never really noticed hair shedding, but I can imagine it would

rphash49

Awards
IMO a solo stano cycle is a waste. If you want to keep it light and non-methyl look at furuza by lgi. Run furuza 300mg for 6-8 weeks with stano.

And remember diet and training are key to a cut

thehogsters

thehogsters

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Throw in 45mg of dmz a day. Good gains and low sides ( for me anyway).

thehogsters

thehogsters

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
X2. Running DMZ now bridged into Hdrol. Loving it.
I'm 3 weeks in to my 6 week run. Running dmz at 48mg and trest at 110mg. Thinking of bridging into dianadrol for a 8 week run.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm 3 weeks in to my 6 week run. Running dmz at 48mg and trest at 110mg. Thinking of bridging into dianadrol for a 8 week run.
Nicee I'm on my third week. Running the DMZ for 4 weeks at 45mg. No sides at all. So far no lethargy neither which I'm loving. Gained about 4lbs with a lot of cheat meals too. No fat gain.

Your cycle sounds like fun too

thehogsters

thehogsters

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
By my 3rd week of msten I wanted to do nothing but lay on the couch and eat tums all day. On this dmz i fell great. F msten!

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
By my 3rd week of msten I wanted to do nothing but lay on the couch and eat tums all day. On this dmz i fell great. F msten!
Same here. M-Sten made my bed my best friend. DMZ made the gym my best friend lol.

But from what I've read lethargy kicks in within the 3rd or 4th week on DMZ. so you might see some if running it for 6 weeks.

ion26

ion26

Awards
  • Established
Same here. M-Sten made my bed my best friend. DMZ made the gym my best friend lol. But from what I've read lethargy kicks in within the 3rd or 4th week on DMZ. so you might see some if running it for 6 weeks.
Was lethargy that bad on msten? I'm starting a cycle in a few weeks. 5 weeks cycle. I don't wana be dead tired lol

thehogsters

thehogsters

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Week 4+ is hell on m-sten. Get trest
What he said. I ran out of trest for 5 days and it was just terrible. Felt so tired I could just puke. As soon as my second bottle came in the mail I popped a few and was felling better. Trest is worth it's weight in gold when you get lethargy that bad.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Was lethargy that bad on msten? I'm starting a cycle in a few weeks. 5 weeks cycle. I don't wana be dead tired lol
Yea it was. After my workout all I wanted to do is sleep. Even with caffeine. It didn't hit till like week 4

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Would stano be enough for lethargy?
I used stano and it helped a bit. But it was pretty intense at times. Lol. I would take a nap and it won't do sh!t lol. But the gains and all were worth it.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Run the mass at min 6 caps and stano 800+

brugalou

brugalou

Awards
  • Established
Enjoy. If you log post it here and I'll follow
Was never big on logging but thanks anyways. I'm already halfway through the Stano at 1200 a day was just going to throw the alpha mass in

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Gotcha.