Should Nolva be used

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Quote Originally Posted by Yodambomb View Post
    So should I be using Nolva or not lol
    I always have used nolva and clomid for my PCT. And if I was on a long cycle (i.e. test-e,deca or EQ) then I'll add in hcg also.

2. Yeah see idk barely anything about that because I've only done the pros because there a lot easier and a lot risky if you don't know what your doing . Everybody just recommended me taking a SERM because I finished a a triple stack with tren epi and MSten
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Yodambomb View Post
    Yeah see idk barely anything about that because I've only done the pros because there a lot easier and a lot risky if you don't know what your doing . Everybody just recommended me taking a SERM because I finished a a triple stack with tren epi and MSten
    Go with their advice. I'm alot more versed in AAS than PHs

4. Quote Originally Posted by Yodambomb View Post
    So should I be using Nolva or not lol
    Yoda Yoda Yoda. They're all serms, they all work my friend. My test levels at 35 are evidence of this.... I've used every kind.

5. Quote Originally Posted by tcslick View Post

Go with their advice. I'm alot more versed in AAS than PHs
    Yes you are, but SD will shut me down in 20 days time, and they are all extremely powerful hormones. Adding test and other injectables for longer periods may require more measures(hcg/longer, more aggressive pct) but I'm teaching these guys that the steroid they bought at Vitamin World will never sell the SERM needed for their post cycle.
    •   

6. Yeah are considered the weak **** when it comes to AAS lol but yeah I believe ya dawg . I was just confused by all these katz

7. I dot think that vitamin world sells prohormones anymore lol

8. Next time I'm going for the quad stack lol

9. Androgeddon by AAR lol

10. Quote Originally Posted by Yodambomb View Post
    Yeah plus I have like 2 post cycle products . Wicked PCT from AAR and OSTA SARM from ironmag labs
    IML is legit but save the osta for another cycle, don't use it in PCT.
    Follow me on my log to life and lift: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229476-mtinsideouts-log-life.html

11. What is IML tho ?

12. Quote Originally Posted by Yodambomb View Post
    What is IML tho ?
    Iron mag labs...... Maybe

13. That was what he ment . Your right thank you

14. For sides, Nolva...prolactin sides dostinex and nolva (I get crazy itchy nipples on Tren)...for hpta kickstart, clomid.

I'd spout out names of the dr's that I used to follow on these sites but I'm old now I really cannot remember them (maybe Crisler)...Clomid can be used at a much lower dose than most recommend on these forums. You can start at 25 or 12.5 and taper down from there
    Give a man a fish, feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish, feed him for life. Lao Tse 6th century BC

15. Yeah I'm just not about to order Clomid lol on my next cycle however I'm sure that I will

16. Dude I have no idea what any of that means bro lol

17. Quote Originally Posted by Yodambomb View Post
    Dude I have no idea what any of that means bro lol
    He's talking about using Mirapex off label to treat elevated prolactin levels...one of it's off label uses is for "sexual dysfunction"

I stick with dostinex since its primary use is to treat prolactinomas, as is bromcriptine.

I am sensitive to gyno with hormones that effect progesterone, mainly trenbolone.
    Give a man a fish, feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish, feed him for life. Lao Tse 6th century BC

18. Idk it never affected my hornyness lol
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 79
    Last Post: 05-26-2011, 12:21 PM
  2. Should I be using a weight belt for squats?
    By drguitar78 in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 11-23-2007, 12:37 AM
  3. Replies: 10
    Last Post: 02-23-2004, 05:04 PM
  4. Should nolva be refrigerated?
    By Bennett in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-21-2004, 01:51 PM
  5. can nolva be used 4 wks after HCG,7wks after cycle
    By sarcoplasm in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6