TEST

Dcbeast

Awards
I am running IGF lr3 next week and wanted to run a little test with it to maximize cycle I cannot do injectables with the test however so I wanted to ask you guys are there any good oral's out there that would be ideal for athletic performance? I welcome any ideas thanks

AlexPowell

AlexPowell

Awards
  • Established
6'0 175lb I recommend 500g of ground beef with 5 potatoes, mashed, 4x a day

Dcbeast

Awards
I totally understand what you are saying food is the best supplement!!!

BJJChris

Awards
I had good results with super dmz 2.0. Its a little harsh though

AlexPowell

AlexPowell

Awards
  • Established
I had a think about this
Basically look at what you're paying for the IGF-1
Now look at the price of testosterone and dianabol and look at the dose you can run for the same price each month. Half this dose then look at the price and results you'd likely get. Spend the extra money you save on food or coaching or taking some whore out to dinner

Dcbeast

Awards
AlexPowell preciate your smart remark man! I just asked for peoples suggestions I didn't ask for you to make my life choices for me. If you read I cannot run injectables at this time. Thanks but could you keep you're remarks to yourself. Appreciate it man

AlexPowell

AlexPowell

Awards
  • Established
IGF-1 is injectable
Not sure what the difference is
I still think you're pissing your money away here. That's my suggestion anyway. Good luck with your endeavours.
Sure some dianabol would help, why wouldn't it

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I actually......and I hate admitting this....... agree with Alex on this........

And RH. You are spot on. Taking EVERYTHING into consideration, especially long term retainable gains, shutdown, sides, and price, epistane. Best oral on the planet.

No-one is saying its the strongest though.

AlexPowell

AlexPowell

Awards
  • Established
I actually......and I hate admitting this....... agree with Alex on this........

And RH. You are spot on. Taking EVERYTHING into consideration, especially long term retainable gains, shutdown, sides, and price, epistane. Best oral on the planet.

No-one is saying its the strongest though.
By "retainable gains" you're referring to increases in glycogen loading as "non-retainable" right?
Because muscle is muscle, body doesn't know if it was built naturally or with epistane or anadrol lol
But ya, some cause higher loading in glycogen. I really like m1-4add. And dianabol is pretty good as well. Don't go crazy with the doses and run it longer and you get great "keepable" gains. 20mg of dbol for 8 weeks is a great addition to nearly any protocol! Not enough to bloat you or get estrogenic sides, acne or the like and just high enough for a good boost

I think most people take too much, for too short a time frame

PumpHouse

PumpHouse

Awards
If your IGF isn't injectable, i doubt it's IGF.

Are you asking for someone to suggest legal supplements/prohormones? Because that's an entirely different thing.

Is this a football drug testing related question? How old are you? Apparently you're a college football player.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
By "retainable gains" you're referring to increases in glycogen loading as "non-retainable" right?
Because muscle is muscle, body doesn't know if it was built naturally or with epistane or anadrol lol
But ya, some cause higher loading in glycogen. I really like m1-4add. And dianabol is pretty good as well. Don't go crazy with the doses and run it longer and you get great "keepable" gains. 20mg of dbol for 8 weeks is a great addition to nearly any protocol! Not enough to bloat you or get estrogenic sides, acne or the like and just high enough for a good boost

I think most people take too much, for too short a time frame
Yes, and the absurd amount of water pulled in along with it.
I actually ordered some dbol just last night for a similar run with it.

tcslick

tcslick

Awards
Maybe he is comfortable with sub-q injections and not IM. I would go with primo tabs. They are one of the safest orals and they are not AA17. They are expensive though.

AlexPowell

AlexPowell

Awards
  • Established
you can take oil based AAS sub-q

technique88

technique88

Awards
If your IGF isn't injectable, i doubt it's IGF. Are you asking for someone to suggest legal supplements/prohormones? Because that's an entirely different thing. Is this a football drug testing related question? How old are you? Apparently you're a college football player.
My IGF is intra-rectal.... Awww sh*t I tricked again :)

AlexPowell

AlexPowell

Awards
  • Established
technique88

technique88

Awards
If I'm not mistaken, I believe TRT doctors will offer the choice...I hear of some older guys on TRT injecting SQ.

tcslick

tcslick

Awards
it actually works best if you inject it into your eyeball or temple region. seriously, though the abstract doesn't say what carrier was used and the guy in the video admits that subq alters the release pattern of the drug. but whatever route you like is good with me. i just feel that if steady state blood levels are the goal, im would be the preferred method. i mixed up some sh1t one time, tren ace if i remember correctly, and injected it subq. i had a lump there for months, after it finally dissipated, it left a sunk in spot there. that was 10 years ago and the spot is still there. i shot it in my leg though, so maybe i did it wrong? idk
Shiiiiiit that sucks. And you aren't suppose to inject that much sub-q so you would have to do a ton of pins. When I was taking cardispan sub-q I was breaking up 3mls into 20-40pins... And this was with a slin pin. You can't draw and push some oils through a small gauge

tcslick

tcslick

Awards
Shiiiiiit that sucks. And you aren't suppose to inject that much sub-q so you would have to do a ton of pins. When I was taking cardispan sub-q I was breaking up 3mls into 20-40pins... And this was with a slin pin. You can't draw and push some oils through a small gauge
Also most substances you inject sub-q, ie peptides, are all water based. So they don't form a depot that lasts for days or weeks. It just sounds like a bad idea to me.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Also most substances you inject sub-q, ie peptides, are all water based. So they don't form a depot that lasts for days or weeks. It just sounds like a bad idea to me.
Second that. And I still have never seen a valid reason to do subq.

Dcbeast

Awards
Sorry guys I should have been clearer. I am injecting igf - 1 lr3 sub q. I do not want to inject AAS IM because to be honest I don't know how to do it and I want to do it under someone who knows what there doing. Thats why I was asking around for orals I could use with my igf as a combination. I have used 2 cycles of epi and stanodrol in the past and had great gains and kept almost everything only problem is my joints were kind of crippling best to describe it when I attempted compound/olympic lifts plus its probably not too optimal for athletic performance as I know from getting back pumps when running sprints. I am 22 years old, final year of college football coming btw

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Sorry guys I should have been clearer. I am injecting igf - 1 lr3 sub q. I do not want to inject AAS IM because to be honest I don't know how to do it and I want to do it under someone who knows what there doing. Thats why I was asking around for orals I could use with my igf as a combination. I have used 2 cycles of epi and stanodrol in the past and had great gains and kept almost everything only problem is my joints were kind of crippling best to describe it when I attempted compound/olympic lifts plus its probably not too optimal for athletic performance as I know from getting back pumps when running sprints. I am 22 years old, final year of college football coming btw
YouTube can teach you a lot.

AlexPowell

AlexPowell

Awards
  • Established
I take 0.5ml at a time sub-q
You have to take the plunger out and back fill it with the syringe
Don't push it in all at once, you need to let it blend into the fat slowly. Takes about a minute

Good for minimising scar tissue for guys that don't come off. Twice a week builds up over time

uubiduu

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Second that. And I still have never seen a valid reason to do subq.
Enough reasons for subq over im:

-Less chances of hitting nerves or blood vessels

-No risk of deep abscesses like with im (main reason imho)

-No pip problems

-More stable blood concentration.Less aromatization.

Enough reasons?

AlexPowell

AlexPowell

Awards
  • Established
yeah you can just get the abscess in you ab area if its tainted with bacteria instead of in the glutes where no one will ever see it. good idea.
got a link to any studies or blood work showing less aromatization and steady blood levels?
what the hell is pip?
not sure why you would not want the abscess in the most accessible area possible.
don't know if any studies have been done long term on aromatization but when I switched I no longer needed arimidex, taking it completely nuked estrogen lol
But there is nothing wrong with sub-q injections. For people that take a cc or under a week there are plenty of benefits. Less scar tissue, pip is post injection pain btw, which I never got anyway

Lots of TRT places offer it these days, people just prefer it

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Enough reasons for subq over im:

-Less chances of hitting nerves or blood vessels------100s of injections, never have.

-No risk of deep abscesses like with im (main reason imho)----shallow abscesses are still abscesses.

-No pip problems----depends on so many other factors, mainly the gear and injection site.

-More stable blood concentration.Less aromatization.----like RH said, would love to see literature here. This would be a reason for sure.

Enough reasons?