PH's and Finaflex 1-Andro Questions

C

ChazManFlex

Awards
First of all, I am new to this forum. I am a healthy 21 year old with a good diet and have been lifting for 3-4 years with consistency. I am looking to get started on pro-hormones as I have plateaued recently. I am seeking advice or tips in order to correctly get informed on PH's.

Here are my stats:
-6'3"
-220 lbs
Max Squat: 405 lbs
Max Bench: 330 lbs
Max Deadlift: 395 lbs

Current Supplements:
-Musclepharm Combat Powder
-Generic Multi
-ON creatine mono
-Musclepharm 3-2-1 BCAA's
-Preworkouts: varies

My question is for you guys is what I should take with (even if i should take) Finaflex 1-Andro? I saw that recommendations for this would be PCT revolution, a PCT by the same company. Should I take PCT revolution during the cycle as well or just after? Do I also need a SERM? Basically, what are the steps in order to take these two products? How many pills should I take of the 1-Andro during the cycle? How long to cycle? Are there any other prohormones looking into? Looking for any advice as I am extremely new to PH's and taking any advice or tips. Greatly appreciated.

Finaflex 1-Andro facts:

Serving Size: 1 Capsule
Servings Per Container: 60

Amount Per Serving:
FINAFLEX 1-ANDRO 160mg
3-hydroxy-5alpha-androst-1-en-17-one, Bergamottin(6,7,-dihydroxybergamottin)(DHB)

Other Ingredients: Gelatin, Silica, Magnesium Stearate, Stearic Acid.

PCT Revolution facts

Serving Size: 1 Capsule
Servings Per Container: 60

Amount Per Serving:
Arimistane (99.9% HPLC Verified Androsta-3,5-Diene-7,17-Dione)
50 mg

Testosterone Amplification Blend:
D-Aspartic Acid (DAA), Fenugreek (50% Fenuside), Eurycoma longfolia
325 mg

Liver Enzyme Regulation Matrix:
NAC (n-Acetyl-Cysteine), Milk Thistle (80% Silymarin), Vitamin C
175 mg

Prostate Shield:
Saw Palmetto, Pygeum Africanum Bark Extract, Stinging Nettle, Lycopene, Lycopene, Selenium
180 mg

Cardiovascular Support:
Red Yeast Rice, CoQ10
100 mg

OTHER INGREDIENTS: Gelatin (capsule), Silica, Magnesium Stearate, Stearic Acid

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
REV PCT is for use after cycle not while on.

Also REV PCT along with Pure Test is our recommended PCT protocol. No SERM needed but if you feel the urge you could use one.

Normally two caps of REV PCT before bed and six caps of Pure Test in the morning is standard procedure for PCT.

Alpha is the stronger of our two current ph's. If you decided to go the ph route I would start with 1-Andro at two caps split eight to six hours apart, for six weeks. There are a few ongoing logs right now with guys running both andro or alpha if you want to check them out.

As far as "beginner" ph's go andro is a good choice as it's not methylated and doesn't produce nearly as many sides as other ph's on the market.

I think I covered everything......if not just let me know :)