wha'ts the most euphoric ph/ds?

H

hyperCat

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've read where the old CEL phera provided a nice mild euphoria, but it found its way to the banned list a while back. So with all the new ph's out there today, are any of them known for euphoria? Not looking to get high from them, but it would be a nice side effect.

Number 10

Number 10

Awards
  • Established
I've read where the old CEL phera provided a nice mild euphoria, but it found its way to the banned list a while back. So with all the new ph's out there today, are any of them known for euphoria? Not looking to get high from them, but it would be a nice side effect.
Black China Labs Phera was awesome for this. Still got a few bottles left too, must dig them out...

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Anything that converts directly over to Test will do the trick in copious amounts.

Sense of well being is just the dopamine receptors going crazy. It always wanes after several weeks of use though.

A dopamine agonist with just about any PH will work.

L

liftin4fun

Awards
  • Established
I most have really liked CEL Phera. I just noticed I have 7 unopened bottles. Might need to use it during my next cycle.

waynaferd

waynaferd

Awards
  • Established
I got that feeling from epistane...I loved it!!

13bret

13bret

Awards
Trestobol and Mentdione both gave me an awesome feeling like test

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Most "euphoria" people feel is from placebo and newbs running their first cycle.

thegodfather

thegodfather

Awards
  • Established
Pheraplex. My all time favorite compound.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Most "euphoria" people feel is from placebo and newbs running their first cycle.
This is your bropinion - you're certainly entitled to it, but I have to disagree.

Methylstenbolone absolutely gave me a noticeable euphoria after dosing; it was consistent & noticeable. Almost stim-like, like a nice espresso. Impossible to sleep near a dose, like most androgens I've used - but not all - 1dhea & m1t both can put me to sleep if I choose - lethargy is big for me with 1-test.

4dhea at the right dose ain't bad either, going back to the testosterone response. Always feel alright after 4dhea.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Percocet and Valium while on cycle. There's your euphoria.