prohormone stories

danielc

Awards
So I'm taking prohormones for the first time on Monday and I would like to hear your first prohormone story. You can share what it was and how it was like... Any story will do

ion26

ion26

Awards
  • Established
So I'm taking prohormones for the first time on Monday and I would like to hear your first prohormone story. You can share what it was and how it was like... Any story will do
I got gyno and went to the hospital for severe liver damage and kidney failure. Spent 2 weeks in the ICU. I'm on dialysis now.

danielc

Awards
I got gyno and went to the hospital for severe liver damage and kidney failure. Spent 2 weeks in the ICU. I'm on dialysis now.
lol but seriously what was it like?

ion26

ion26

Awards
  • Established
lol but seriously what was it like?
I took hdrol as my first cycle. Regular dosing 50/50/50/75/75/75. I took all the precautions including getting an AI, test booster, cycle liver support. I will say I did not take a SERM and recovered fine on hdrol. But now knowing more at this stuff. Definitely get a SERM for anything stronger than hdrol. Make sure you have erase as your AI

kansui

kansui

Awards
I was already training like a beast.. Did a epistane cycle ( havoc ).. Trained even harder, got stronger, trained harder -- Tore both tendons in my forearms 4mm tear!! LOL
Lesson - you get stronger, muscles get bigger, tendons can't keep up with the weights you want to lift !

danielc

Awards
lol me too, i took methyl tren and had to have a liver transplant.
hopefully I wouldn't need a heart transplant to go with that liver transplant yeah? kidding aside ph are safe as long you take it and do you've done enough research yeah?

danielc

Awards
I was already training like a beast.. Did a epistane cycle ( havoc ).. Trained even harder, got stronger, trained harder -- Tore both tendons in my forearms 4mm tear!! LOL
Lesson - you get stronger, muscles get bigger, tendons can't keep up with the weights you want to lift !
thanks for the heads up man. will make sure to do something about those tendons as well

danielc

Awards
I took hdrol as my first cycle. Regular dosing 50/50/50/75/75/75. I took all the precautions including getting an AI, test booster, cycle liver support. I will say I did not take a SERM and recovered fine on hdrol. But now knowing more at this stuff. Definitely get a SERM for anything stronger than hdrol. Make sure you have erase as your AI

Should I get a SERM for LG Sciences' M1D Andro?

abudabu

Awards
  • Established
If you are mega dosing it - yes get serm.

If not, you will be fine with OTC PCT

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I had a heart attack and died after my first dosage. my wife had to cut the lamp cord, split the wires, and jump start my heart back up.

second dosage I was prepared, I had a syringe filled with double dose of pre workout to act as adrenaline, so when it happens, she can just jam the needle into my chest, an kick start it with some NO Explode. lamps are expensive bro.

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I had a heart attack and died after my first dosage. my wife had to cut the lamp cord, split the wires, and jump start my heart back up.

second dosage I was prepared, I had a syringe filled with double dose of pre workout to act as adrenaline, so when it happens, she can just jam the needle into my chest, an kick start it with some NO Explode. lamps are expensive bro.
Pulp Fiction style

Bengal

Bengal

Awards
I took ergopharm 1 ad years ago. I knew nothing about ph or ds. A buddy of mine said give me $30 and I will get us soon good ****. So about 2 weeks in my balls felt like they were on fire. I quit cold turkey. No pct of any sort. I got depressed, no sex drive, I didn't even want to look at a woman. My crank was a limp noodle. After 6 weeks it all had passed and I was back to normal. I was days shy of going to the dr. I had no idea what was wrong . Now I know better I shut my nuts off hard. It was a bad ride lol

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Oh dear, its you again.

1-AD loved it @ recommended dose. 6oxo for PCT of course! 15 easy pounds. I was only a few months out of basic training and bigger than most of my new unit.

SD. Reaaally loved it. Pumps, weight gain, aggression. Mexican Nolva at who knows what dose. Not adequate. Sexual sides for a few weeks.

Epistane after a break from serious training. No sides. Fantastic strength gains. I still don't curl today what I did on that stuff. Leaned out so well I've never been leaner with that much muscle. First experience with terrible emotional side effects of Clomid.