AnaBeta Elite Cycle PCT

chandlerbing

Awards
Alright, need some assistance from the guru's, I did a few searches and couldn't get the most clear answers. Let me start by saying I put this in Anabolic because Anabeta Elite is stated as being anabolic, though I guess this fits somewhere between here and "Supplements" so if you'd say I'm in the wrong section...you may or may not be right.

I'm looking to get a bit leaner, showing more abs, maintain or gain strength and endurance. I'm not opposed to muscle gains, but I'm not looking for bulk. I'm planning to do a cycle of:

AnaBeta Elite
Erase/Erase Pro
Shift (still have half a bottle)
along with the norms: Life Assist, Creatine, Glutamine, Fish Oil, Multi-V

I really have 2 main questions:
1) Do I need any sort of makeshift PCT to run after this anabolic non-PH stack to get my levels safely back to normal?
2) Do you believe the original Erase or Erase pro is more effective? (It's the only thing I have yet to purchase)

Thanks in advance.

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Alright, need some assistance from the guru's, I did a few searches and couldn't get the most clear answers. Let me start by saying I put this in Anabolic because Anabeta Elite is stated as being anabolic, though I guess this fits somewhere between here and "Supplements" so if you'd say I'm in the wrong section...you may or may not be right.

I'm looking to get a bit leaner, showing more abs, maintain or gain strength and endurance. I'm not opposed to muscle gains, but I'm not looking for bulk. I'm planning to do a cycle of:

AnaBeta Elite
Erase/Erase Pro
Shift (still have half a bottle)
along with the norms: Life Assist, Creatine, Glutamine, Fish Oil, Multi-V

I really have 2 main questions:
1) Do I need any sort of makeshift PCT to run after this anabolic non-PH stack to get my levels safely back to normal?
2) Do you believe the original Erase or Erase pro is more effective? (It's the only thing I have yet to purchase)

Thanks in advance.
You don't need a PCT, this subforum is for steroids, not natural anabolics.

I would go with the new one, personally.

chandlerbing

Awards
Wtf? Life support for anabeta? I've heard it all now.
I listed Life Support as a normal supplement I take regularly. Seem unusual to you? I take it regardless for overall liver, heart, and prostate health.

Thanks for the responses y'all. I know there's no real science backing up Erases new formula due to how new it is, I was just seeing if anyone had personal experience and preference.

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I listed Life Support as a normal supplement I take regularly. Seem unusual to you? I take it regardless for overall liver, heart, and prostate health. Thanks for the responses y'all. I know there's no real science backing up Erases new formula due to how new it is, I was just seeing if anyone had personal experience and preference.
Why do you say there's no science behind the new Erase?

jswain34

jswain34

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

chandlerbing

Awards
BUMP

I always noticed some gained puffiness, around my neck/jawline while taking prohormones, and seen it tons with guys taking any kind of big testosterone booster/anabolic. So one last question, has anyone noticed any gain in water weight/puffiness while taking Anabeta Elite alone, or even with Erase Pro?

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
BUMP

I always noticed some gained puffiness, around my neck/jawline while taking prohormones, and seen it tons with guys taking any kind of big testosterone booster/anabolic. So one last question, has anyone noticed any gain in water weight/puffiness while taking Anabeta Elite alone, or even with Erase Pro?
Neither AnaBeta Elite or Erase Pro are prohormones and neither of them require a PCT. :)

Mystere3

Awards
I recommend novla and torem for pct for your CREATINES

chandlerbing

Awards
So no one on the puffiness or added water weight?