AnaBeta Elite Cycle PCT

  1. Registered User
    chandlerbing's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  178 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    58
    Rep Power
    77

    AnaBeta Elite Cycle PCT


    Alright, need some assistance from the guru's, I did a few searches and couldn't get the most clear answers. Let me start by saying I put this in Anabolic because Anabeta Elite is stated as being anabolic, though I guess this fits somewhere between here and "Supplements" so if you'd say I'm in the wrong section...you may or may not be right.

    I'm looking to get a bit leaner, showing more abs, maintain or gain strength and endurance. I'm not opposed to muscle gains, but I'm not looking for bulk. I'm planning to do a cycle of:

    AnaBeta Elite
    Erase/Erase Pro
    Shift (still have half a bottle)
    along with the norms: Life Assist, Creatine, Glutamine, Fish Oil, Multi-V

    I really have 2 main questions:
    1) Do I need any sort of makeshift PCT to run after this anabolic non-PH stack to get my levels safely back to normal?
    2) Do you believe the original Erase or Erase pro is more effective? (It's the only thing I have yet to purchase)

    Thanks in advance.

  2. The BPS Rep
    jimbuick's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    10,159
    Rep Power
    6628016

    Quote Originally Posted by chandlerbing View Post
    Alright, need some assistance from the guru's, I did a few searches and couldn't get the most clear answers. Let me start by saying I put this in Anabolic because Anabeta Elite is stated as being anabolic, though I guess this fits somewhere between here and "Supplements" so if you'd say I'm in the wrong section...you may or may not be right.

    I'm looking to get a bit leaner, showing more abs, maintain or gain strength and endurance. I'm not opposed to muscle gains, but I'm not looking for bulk. I'm planning to do a cycle of:

    AnaBeta Elite
    Erase/Erase Pro
    Shift (still have half a bottle)
    along with the norms: Life Assist, Creatine, Glutamine, Fish Oil, Multi-V

    I really have 2 main questions:
    1) Do I need any sort of makeshift PCT to run after this anabolic non-PH stack to get my levels safely back to normal?
    2) Do you believe the original Erase or Erase pro is more effective? (It's the only thing I have yet to purchase)

    Thanks in advance.
    You don't need a PCT, this subforum is for steroids, not natural anabolics.

    I would go with the new one, personally.
    BPS Rep
    *All posts are solely the opinions of myself and do not reflect the opinions of BPS*
    www.bpsnutrition.net

    Subscribe to the BPS VIP List for inside information on new products, promos, and introductory offers!
  3. Registered User
    Sean1332's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  217 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    11,022
    Rep Power
    2242791

    Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post
    You don't need a PCT, this subforum is for steroids, not natural anabolics. I would go with the new one, personally.
    ^ x2
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    sean@ControlledLabs.com
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    thehogsters's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    NC
    Posts
    530
    Rep Power
    15601

    Wtf? Life support for anabeta? I've heard it all now.
  5. Registered User
    chandlerbing's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  178 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    58
    Rep Power
    77

    Quote Originally Posted by thehogsters View Post
    Wtf? Life support for anabeta? I've heard it all now.
    I listed Life Support as a normal supplement I take regularly. Seem unusual to you? I take it regardless for overall liver, heart, and prostate health.

    Thanks for the responses y'all. I know there's no real science backing up Erases new formula due to how new it is, I was just seeing if anyone had personal experience and preference.
  6. Registered User
    Sean1332's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  217 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    11,022
    Rep Power
    2242791

    Quote Originally Posted by chandlerbing View Post
    I listed Life Support as a normal supplement I take regularly. Seem unusual to you? I take it regardless for overall liver, heart, and prostate health. Thanks for the responses y'all. I know there's no real science backing up Erases new formula due to how new it is, I was just seeing if anyone had personal experience and preference.
    Why do you say there's no science behind the new Erase?
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    sean@ControlledLabs.com
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.
  7. Registered User
    jswain34's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  213 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Age
    22
    Posts
    1,046
    Rep Power
    452979

    Quote Originally Posted by Sean1332 View Post
    Why do you say there's no science behind the new Erase?
    Anecdotal science man. Never heard of it?!
    Current Unsponsored XGELS log
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/238229-jswains-run-xgels.html
  8. Registered User
    chandlerbing's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  178 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    58
    Rep Power
    77

    BUMP

    I always noticed some gained puffiness, around my neck/jawline while taking prohormones, and seen it tons with guys taking any kind of big testosterone booster/anabolic. So one last question, has anyone noticed any gain in water weight/puffiness while taking Anabeta Elite alone, or even with Erase Pro?
  9. Registered User
    bdcc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Oxford, England
    Posts
    10,153
    Rep Power
    10502186

    Quote Originally Posted by chandlerbing View Post
    BUMP

    I always noticed some gained puffiness, around my neck/jawline while taking prohormones, and seen it tons with guys taking any kind of big testosterone booster/anabolic. So one last question, has anyone noticed any gain in water weight/puffiness while taking Anabeta Elite alone, or even with Erase Pro?
    Neither AnaBeta Elite or Erase Pro are prohormones and neither of them require a PCT.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  10. Registered User
    Mystere3's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  245 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    3,276
    Rep Power
    223252

    I recommend novla and torem for pct for your CREATINES
  11. Registered User
    chandlerbing's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  178 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    58
    Rep Power
    77

    So no one on the puffiness or added water weight?
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. PES AnaBeta Elite 30 day cycle log
    By amezjab in forum PES
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 04-15-2014, 08:42 PM
  2. anabeta elite 1st cycle
    By jkell192 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 03-08-2013, 10:01 AM
  3. Anabeta elite and help cycle
    By 23con in forum Supplements
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 02-05-2013, 12:15 PM
  4. PES Anabeta Elite 8 week cycle log
    By nobullcrap in forum Supplements
    Replies: 129
    Last Post: 01-14-2013, 11:51 AM
  5. Replies: 15
    Last Post: 08-23-2012, 09:33 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in