epi cycle

zimn

Awards
Alright so I'm looking to run my first cycle.
To start with I'm 24 been train seriously for the past 3 years straight, off an on for 4 or 5 years before that.
Stats:
5' 10"
202 lbs
~12-13% bf
Bench 275, squat 355, deadlift 450.

Planning on running epistane for 5-6 weeks.
30/30/40/40/40
Or
30/30/30/40/40/40

Support supps:
Cycle assist
Taurine
Fishoil

Pct:
This is the part I'm wondering about.
I'm considering torem for my serm, as it seems to be the best of both worlds as far as restart and gyno protect.
Or
lower doses of clomid and nolva.
Or
Wondering if it would be a better to just choose one, rather than both.

melz

melz

Awards
What type of epistane do u have bro? You got 2 bottles?

zimn

Awards
I've got two bottles of havoc.
Also wondering if I should run a base of some sort for lethargy. I know a lot of people do.

melz

melz

Awards
Depends on the individual i dont get lethargy from epi but some do.

tjfs87

Awards
Alright so I'm looking to run my first cycle.
To start with I'm 24 been train seriously for the past 3 years straight, off an on for 4 or 5 years before that.
Stats:
5' 10"
202 lbs
~12-13% bf
Bench 275, squat 355, deadlift 450.

Planning on running epistane for 5-6 weeks.
30/30/40/40/40
Or
30/30/30/40/40/40

Support supps:
Cycle assist
Taurine
Fishoil

Pct:
This is the part I'm wondering about.
I'm considering torem for my serm, as it seems to be the best of both worlds as far as restart and gyno protect.
Or
lower doses of clomid and nolva.
Or
Wondering if it would be a better to just choose one, rather than both.
Go 6 weeks. Epi doesn't really kick until week 3, so this will give you a better ride to enjoy. As for your serm choice i cant comment on torem as I have no experience with it, but nolva alone will more than suffice. I would dose 40/20/10/10. Some may say dose lower or longer, but from experience this has worked fine for me. You may also want to add some cissus as epi can leave you a little dry.

deadliftz

Awards
Go 6 weeks. Epi doesn't really kick until week 3, so this will give you a better ride to enjoy.
I would mention that my strength started to shoot up after a week, although I am indeed at the end of week three and no mass gains.

tjfs87

Awards
I felt it around week two, but week three for me on every epi cycle ive done has been the week for that definitive "on" feeling and usually the week where I start to see new pr's.

zimn

Awards
Thanks for the reply guys.

I was thinking I'd do 6 weeks, just wanted to make sure it wasn't overkill for my first cycle.

I'm definitely looking forward to the strength gains.

deadliftz

Awards
Thanks for the reply guys. I was thinking I'd do 6 weeks, just wanted to make sure it wasn't overkill for my first cycle. I'm definitely looking forward to the strength gains.
If anything I'm starting to think six weeks isn't long enough.

zimn

Awards
It's not wise to run a methyl longer than 6.
That's pretty much what I have been seeing.

So I guess the big thing I'm still wondering at this point is whether to run a base with the epi.

tjfs87

Awards
Some people do run derma as a base, but I dont think its really beneficial. Epi has never given me lethargy.

230volts

Awards
Hey guys I'm on day 7 of my first epi cycle at 40mg per day

So far so good up 5lbs and look much fuller and almost have a constant hardon! Lol

zimn

Awards
Some people do run derma as a base, but I dont think its really beneficial. Epi has never given me lethargy.
Do you think there are any benefits to running derma other than for lethargy?

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Do you think there are any benefits to running derma other than for lethargy?
In for answers on that. I've always used stano as a test base I heard derma is good

zimn

Awards
In for answers on that. I've always used stano as a test base I heard derma is good
Yeah, I have both stano and derma, not sure if there is an advantage to using one over the other.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Yeah, I have both stano and derma, not sure if there is an advantage to using one over the other.
Use both

AndroRage

AndroRage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I felt it around week two, but week three for me on every epi cycle ive done has been the week for that definitive "on" feeling and usually the week where I start to see new pr's.
Hey guys I'm on day 7 of my first epi cycle at 40mg per day So far so good up 5lbs and look much fuller and almost have a constant hardon! Lol
What legit clones are there these days that you can attest to from your own experiences?

marblemadness

marblemadness

Awards
Havoc is great...i'm on the third week at 40mg/day...new pr's!!!
510 lb. Deadlift!!!

marblemadness

marblemadness

Awards
This week 40 split in two doses of 20...Next week i'll start with 50/ed and split in three doses

marblemadness

marblemadness

Awards
I saw pr deadlift but it was the last rep of 6/5/4/3/2/1 sets...i'll try 1rm this week...last 1rm was 556 lb

tjfs87

Awards
On training days I dose 20mg when I wake, 10mg 5.5 hours later, and 10mg pre workout. Other days I just dose 20 to 30mg(30 when I run up to 60) and then a dose every 5 hours later.

zimn

Awards
On training days I dose 20mg when I wake, 10mg 5.5 hours later, and 10mg pre workout. Other days I just dose 20 to 30mg(30 when I run up to 60) and then a dose every 5 hours later.
Okay that makes sense.

I generally lift around 2 pm, so doing upon waking, then pre, then around 7 or so sounds right?

tjfs87

Awards
Sounds fine to me, although some people report epi disrupts sleeping patterns and dont like to dose late, I personally have never experienced this so I prefer to keep the doses based around the half life. When phf was up PA posted something about the benefits of dosing early based on taking advantage of epistanes anti e properties, but from what I remember reading it was largely theory based and didnt really have any real world application to back it up. Id say if it dowant effect your sleep try to keep it based on the half life and dose every 5 to 6 hours.

deadliftz

Awards
Sounds fine to me, although some people report epi disrupts sleeping patterns and dont like to dose late, I personally have never experienced this so I prefer to keep the doses based around the half life. When phf was up PA posted something about the benefits of dosing early based on taking advantage of epistanes anti e properties, but from what I remember reading it was largely theory based and didnt really have any real world application to back it up. Id say if it dowant effect your sleep try to keep it based on the half life and dose every 5 to 6 hours.
I found timing doesn't really affect the insomnia - taking it all first thing in the morning hasn't made it any easier to sleep. On the other hand, the lethargy in the hours after dosing may help with sleeping.

tjfs87

Awards
It sounds like you had alot of adverse reactions to epi. That sucks bro. The spectrum of responses to epi are so wide. Some people respond very well to it, others moderately and still others none at all.

deadliftz

Awards
It sounds like you had alot of adverse reactions to epi. That sucks bro. The spectrum of responses to epi are so wide. Some people respond very well to it, others moderately and still others none at all.
Other than the blood pressure it's all very manageable. Trying to get that under control and make some decent gains in the next three weeks.

I will say though, I don't believe it's as mild as everyone says.

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Other than the blood pressure it's all very manageable. Trying to get that under control and make some decent gains in the next three weeks. I will say though, I don't believe it's as mild as everyone says.
No hormone is mild. That's a crock. They are all active steroids and should be treated as such. When comparing it to others it is "mild"

tjfs87

Awards
Agreed. its potential for sides when compared to others is mild, but it shouldn't be treated with any less diligence when cycling.

tjfs87

Awards
Other than the blood pressure it's all very manageable. Trying to get that under control and make some decent gains in the next three weeks.

I will say though, I don't believe it's as mild as everyone says.
I hope it levels out and you are able to enjoy the last few weeks on cycle.

AndroRage

AndroRage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
What your fave clone?

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Its relatively mild. Cycle support should suffice. Save tudca for some horrible toxic methylstack....

marblemadness

marblemadness

Awards
Alasel: havoc it's a kickstart for a tren enantathe/test. enantathe cycle.
5 weeks at 40/40/40/50/50 before a 10 weeks tren/test.
Sorry for my english...