New Erase in PCT?

Hydronium

Hydronium

Awards
Hi all,
In the process of buying everything needed for my next cycle, as I've had 2 very very successful cycles the past 2 years, a starter 75/75/75/100/100/100 Hdrol + 4AD and Formestane Cycle in 2011 and a identical Hdrol + 120mg/6wks Tvar cycle in 2012. Thinking about running DMZ or Msten + Tvar this time. Regardless, for both PCT's I've used Torem/DAA/and a 1/2/3/3/2/1 OG Erase that has worked very well for me. However, the Erase that came in the mail today is not the same erase that has worked for me - there is no androsta-3,5-diene-7.17-dione in it, which was the only ingredient of OG Erase! I don't know what this Uncaria Tomentosa Bark nonsense is going to do to help my estrogen and test levels return to baseline after a harsh cycle, but I'd love some input from any of you if this new formula is actually effective in replicating the suicidal AI properties that OG erase had.
Thanks!

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If you run something like msten and tvar i'd opt for a SERM. And some on-hand prolactin control. PES Erase is one of the few things i'm ok with using for "lighter" orals, but i'd rather be safe than sorry and use a SERM for anything with higher A:A ratio and/or stacking compounds.

Hydronium

Hydronium

Awards
If you run something like msten and tvar i'd opt for a SERM. And some on-hand prolactin control. PES Erase is one of the few things i'm ok with using for "lighter" orals, but i'd rather be safe than sorry and use a SERM for anything with higher A:A ratio and/or stacking compounds.
As stated in my original post, Torem +DAA is obvious.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
As stated in my original post, Torem +DAA is obvious.
Mis-read your post, but my post still stands, i think that Torem + erase is a bit overkill for the types of orals we have on the market today.

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Erase was reformulated at the beginning of this month. There is a thread on it in the supplement section I believe. I have no idea how effective it is as a suicidal inhibitor, nor if it is even still designed to act as such.

Hydronium

Hydronium

Awards
that is cats claw and i have no idea what value it would bring. my guess is none. what brand of erase did you order. there are only 2 of the PES brand that i'm aware of. erase and erase pro. i'd just order some exemestane if i was you. you can get the powder for 8$ and the liquid for 20$ if you know where to look.
Hmm, I'm finding quite a few RC's with $35+ but nothing that cheap - the search goes on!

Mis-read your post, but my post still stands, i think that Torem + erase is a bit overkill for the types of orals we have on the market today.
To each his own of course, but compared to the toxicity of the original compound itself, using a serm after any suppressive cycle is a negligible addition that can only help the htpa in my opionion.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Did you just say using a serm after a suppressive cycle is a negligible addition?

chris223

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I noticed that, figured it was some way for them to sneak a "complicated" Orgo Chem term and make people think its related to the original..
PES has made no bones about the change in AI. The reason for the switch seems to be that there's some question as to whether or not Arimistane is DSHEA-compliant. They've not tried to conceal the switch, though. As for its effectiveness compared to the original, the new product hasn't been available long enough for that to be assessed.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
In terms of toxicity yes.
Why would we be discussing lipid values here? I never brought it up... I'm talking about estrogen suppression, not hepatotoxicity. Hence why i said a SERM + an AI like Erase may be overkill and instead of controlling E2, you'd crush it.

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
PES has made no bones about the change in AI. The reason for the switch seems to be that there's some question as to whether or not Arimistane is DSHEA-compliant. They've not tried to conceal the switch, though. As for its effectiveness compared to the original, the new product hasn't been available long enough for that to be assessed.
Of course that's what they say. I believe they have switched because the original didn't do ANYTHING other then slightly reduce cort.
I've seen bloodwork with no change in E.

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah I noticed that, figured it was some way for them to sneak a "complicated" Orgo Chem term and make people think its related to the original..
They wouldn't have used it if it didn't work

The studies show altered effects of estradiol when Dhaa is administered causing anti estrogen like effects

Dhaa also increases insulin sensitivity

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Why would we be discussing lipid values here? I never brought it up... I'm talking about estrogen suppression, not hepatotoxicity. Hence why i said a SERM + an AI like Erase may be overkill and instead of controlling E2, you'd crush it.
I don't think it'll be "crushed" but more managed, however torem has more of an e2 lowering effect then any other serm

Lhns2

Lhns2

Awards
Why not skip it and just buy formeron? At least it'll for sure work lol.

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Why not skip it and just buy formeron? At least it'll for sure work lol.
It's another possibility

Some argue conversion to 4-oh-test being suppressive

Lowering dht, isn't a good thing and formestane lowers both IIRC.

DHT is protective against gyno

Lhns2

Lhns2

Awards
It's another possibility

Some argue conversion to 4-oh-test being suppressive

Lowering dht, isn't a good thing and formestane lowers both IIRC.

DHT is protective against gyno
At one-two pumps it's conversion to is extremely minimal. High doses will give you more conversion and a higher anabolic environment but extremely low estrogen levels, but I don't need to explain you seem to know what's going on lol. And I'd rather have slightly, if at all from one-two pumps lower dht than higher estrogen from pct. I've gotten gyno from a bunk ai during pct a while back. I've used formeron since it came out, even before being a rep. It works on cycle, works in pct and I've never had an issue with my gyno or recovery since. I'm not saying don't use any other ai, but it is reputable unlike some of the rc companies. Not trying to argue but when your body is trying to reach homeostasis, high estrogen isn't going to be favorable.

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
At one-two pumps it's conversion to is extremely minimal. High doses will give you more conversion and a higher anabolic environment but extremely low estrogen levels, but I don't need to explain you seem to know what's going on lol. And I'd rather have slightly, if at all from one-two pumps lower dht than higher estrogen from pct. I've gotten gyno from a bunk ai during pct a while back. I've used formeron since it came out, even before being a rep. It works on cycle, works in pct and I've never had an issue with my gyno or recovery since. I'm not saying don't use any other ai, but it is reputable unlike some of the rc companies. Not trying to argue but when your body is trying to reach homeostasis, high estrogen isn't going to be favorable.
Hey man I agree,

I love me some 6 bromo