Ostarine in PCT??

Football8

Awards
im gonna do a 12 week cycle of test c at 500mg and wanted to know if using Ostarine in pct at a low-oderate dose would be fine? My whole pct would be :

Torem= 120 3 days, 90 4 days/60/60/30
Forma stanzol
Ostarine
Creatine

Also what would be a good dose for Ostarine in Pct?

BlumpkinKing

BlumpkinKing

Awards
im gonna do a 12 week cycle of test c at 500mg and wanted to know if using Ostarine in pct at a low-oderate dose would be fine? My whole pct would be : Torem= 120 3 days, 90 4 days/60/60/30 Forma stanzol Ostarine Creatine Also what would be a good dose for Ostarine in Pct?
There are many people who claim that osta will preserve yours gains better than regular post cycle therapy.osta is suppressive at certain doses. Me personally I've done both methods "osta cause I didn't know any better" and serms..and believe that the proper Serm and diet/training will preserve gains the best. I'm sure once I've posted this 10 people will claim osta is the shiznit. I think torm will be fine without osta in your pct.

Football8

Awards
okay yeah running torem now and love it, but could i run a sarm (ostatine) at like 10mg and a serm in PCT? or do people just do one or the other in pct?

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ostarine will be counterproductive in PCT.

Football8

Awards
why a lot of people are using ostarine at a low dose that doesnt supress you in pct?

chris223

Awards
  • Established
why a lot of people are using ostarine at a low dose that doesnt supress you in pct?
People using Osta in PCT are largely either experimenting, or they've already tried it and feel it was superior to running a PCT without it. There are plenty of supporters on both sides of the argument, but seems to be precious little data so far so most of this is conjecture. My advice is to steer clear of Osta in PCT until we have more clarity.

Viking23

Awards
Do you have blood work to prove this? Not trying to be a dick but without blood work you can't tell if your suppressed or if you have fully recovered from cycle. That is why someone should have blood work before , on cycle, and after pct to prove everything has gone smoothly .

infraredline

Awards
It works for some and not for others. I'll say this when I didn't run ostarine in pct I felt like garbage. When I have I feel like my normal old self and recovered just fine.

Experiment and see how it works for you, if it works then keep at it, if not then don't bother with it again.

n87

Awards
  • Established
What dose were you running osta in PCT?

AlphaMilitant

AlphaMilitant

Banned
Awards
To not run Ostarine in pct is leaving gains on the table.

Football8

Awards
do you think I could run ostarine, torem, forma stanzol for pct?

tcslick

tcslick

Awards
I've ran ostarine at 33mgs as a bridge between cycles twice and I made gains both times between AAS cycles. Is it suppressive? I don't know I didn't have bloods taken but my gonads stayed down and full. Look into IGF-Lr3 also. It really helps to maintain your gains off cycle.

AlphaMilitant

AlphaMilitant

Banned
Awards
I've ran ostarine at 33mgs as a bridge between cycles twice and I made gains both times between AAS cycles. Is it suppressive? I don't know I didn't have bloods taken but my gonads stayed down and full. Look into IGF-Lr3 also. It really helps to maintain your gains off cycle.
Thats my favorite way to use sarms... the bridge

kaikara

kaikara

Awards
  • Established
I used Ostarine as a kicker before a ph cycle at 20mg for 6 weeks. I was shut down before I ever even hit the ph.

I wouldn't run it in pct.

Wilko

Awards
  • Established
Swear to God I'm gonna save money and run a damn study myself. Osta at 10mg in PCT for the whole board. Nay, for all the boards. This thread is the official new "my first halo cycle" across the entirety of the internet.

AlphaMilitant

AlphaMilitant

Banned
Awards
I used Ostarine as a kicker before a ph cycle at 20mg for 6 weeks. I was shut down before I ever even hit the ph.

I wouldn't run it in pct.
How do you know you were shut down?

AlphaMilitant

AlphaMilitant

Banned
Awards
Because my balls were shriveled up just like they do on a cycle.

Because I wanted to run a longer cycle, and since Osta isn't liver toxic and is better on your lipids, I ran that first.
Next time you run Ostarine, you need to couple it with something that is going to naturally increase/boost Luteinizing Hormone. This will help to get the body to work and keep test levels restored as well as testicular size. If you are running Ostarine in PCT this also needs to be kept in mind. Since suppression is minimal, supplementing will keep suppression at bay. This is why taking a serm only, is a incomplete PCT in my mind.

AlphaMilitant

AlphaMilitant

Banned
Awards
Next time you run a Kicker use LGD.. It is a far superior option in that sense.

13bret

13bret

Awards
Next time you run a Kicker use LGD.. It is a far superior option in that sense.
^^^true story. Used osta many times: loved it, got small and slow strength gains. Used lgd one time: got steroid-like strength gains, recomped and lost 2 inches from waist while adding 10 pounds over 8 weeks

Football8

Awards
yea seriously why would you run that as a kicker? did you see any gains

bel1

Awards
how quick did you see the strength gains or was it mild and subtle?

Wilko

Awards
  • Established
Have you used it at this dose or have bloodwork? I'm not doubting you, I simply enjoy hard data.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
LGD-4033 compared to Ostarine in terms of results is pretty simple. LGD-4033 is your DBOL while Ostarine is your Winnie in terms of gains/strength. If you want more out of Ostarine for bulking add S-4, for recomp add AICAR or Cardarine. Keep in mind neither are methylated and won't damage you kidneys, and although much more tissue selective than traditional AAS you should consider PCT. LGD can suppress you a bit by week 8 and a mild PCT will be in order. Ostarine at 25MG ED will do little to nothing to shut you down at weeks 6-8. Keep AI on hand anyhow as people react differently.
LGD supressed the original participants in the studies in 21 days with 0.1mg and 0.3mg