What to add to my cycle?

rva

Awards
Hey guys.

Running a 4 week super dmz 3.0. Going to run a liver support supp during. Just fought a bought of gyno treated with nolva but no symptoms right now. Will be using nolva as sem.

Any other recommendations? Should I use an AI during pct? How about after?

rphash49

Awards
For 3.0 I recommend doing a re-evaluation of your life insurance.

^only half joking

rphash49

Awards
Also if you are prone to gyno you should have letro or aromasin on hand along with enough Nolva for both on cycle and off.

While it doesn't aromatise m-sten strongly binds to SHBG which can increase the level of circulating estrogen.

If you want to he proactive I would get some Formeron or formastane and run on cycle to avoid gyno flare up.

Also some like myself have extreme lethargy on m-sten stacks so you may want to look into transdermal dhea, ment or trest. I would go trest with sdmz

thehogsters

thehogsters

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If you cant get any test get some trest.

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys.

Running a 4 week super dmz 3.0. Going to run a liver support supp during. Just fought a bought of gyno treated with nolva but no symptoms right now. Will be using nolva as sem.

Any other recommendations? Should I use an AI during pct? How about after?
whats your cycle layout / supporting supps / pct

rva

Awards
DMZ 3.0- Either 2x ed, 1x ed or 2x ed for 14 days reducing to 1x ed. Haven't decided.
Liver Supp- Probably Cycle Assist but up for suggestions
Creatine
Fish Oil
Taurine as needed

Pct- Nolva 20/20/20/20

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
CYcle Assist ftw, you are going to need it with DMZ 3.0!

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
DMZ 3.0- Either 2x ed, 1x ed or 2x ed for 14 days reducing to 1x ed. Haven't decided.
Liver Supp- Probably Cycle Assist but up for suggestions
Creatine
Fish Oil
Taurine as needed

Pct- Nolva 20/20/20/20
kk seems fine to me. nolva can be 40/20/20/20 that's how I used it... doubt it'll matter though

CYcle Assist ftw, you are going to need it with DMZ 3.0!
x2 was going to suggest Cycle Assist

rva

Awards
Cycle Assist or Aegis?

Also what's the benefit to add trest to this? IML recommends 4-AD to help with lethargy and sex drive.

rphash49

Awards
Cycle Assist or Aegis?

Also what's the benefit to add trest to this? IML recommends 4-AD to help with lethargy and sex drive.
For a stack of 3 methyl compounds I would use both cycle assist and aegis.

For the harsh stack you are wanting to run I doubt 4ad will be enough. Test or trest would be best.

For the record 3.0 is crazy! If you are not very experienced I would suggest passing on 3.0. I've done around 10 cycles and I wouldn't touch 3.0.

With 2.0 I felt like I was going to die week 4 of the cycle.

Viking23

Awards

For the harsh stack you are wanting to run I doubt 4ad will be enough. Test or trest would be best.

For the record 3.0 is crazy! If you are not very experienced I would suggest passing on 3.0. I've done around 10 cycles and I wouldn't touch 3.0.

I agree with rp! Seems like you can make similar gains with other gear without the toxicity. Either way def get tudac and cycle assist. I like running Nolva a little lower unless the cycle is any longer than 12 weeks but that's just me. I would run 40 the first 3 days and then 20/20/20/10/10 but you can def run 40 the whole first week if it makes you feel better.

Either way happy gaining and crush some weights!

rva

Awards
This will be my 5th cycle.

I'm not married to Super DMZ 3.0. I only cycle once or twice a year so I do want to make my cycl4s worthwhile. If you guys can recommend a less toxic oral for strong bulking gains tgen I-m all ears.

I've done a few of these and I know how to be safe but I still consider a noob.

mtinsideout

mtinsideout

Awards
  • Established
This will be my 5th cycle.

I'm not married to Super DMZ 3.0. I only cycle once or twice a year so I do want to make my cycl4s worthwhile. If you guys can recommend a less toxic oral for strong bulking gains tgen I-m all ears.

I've done a few of these and I know how to be safe but I still consider a noob.
Why not just run something simple like halodrol? At 75-100mg there is no reason why you couldn't make good gains as long as you got the diet to support it.

rva

Awards
I have taken halo. I want something stronger for this cycle.

mtinsideout

mtinsideout

Awards
  • Established
I have taken halo. I want something stronger for this cycle.
You could try going the SARM's route... Most people cut or recomp using them but I'm convinced with the right diet you can bulk using them as well. Obviously don't count GW since that seems specific for cutting.

Viking23

Awards
Okay pick your lab of choice and mine is lgi so I will just be talking about their products. I think halo would work but if you want stronger try alpha 20/ msten/ or DMZ. I would then throw in something like furuza or tvar. If bulk go with tvar and cut go with furuza. Granted you can run both on bulk or cut. Then add a test base (4ad, stano, etc). Preferably get some real test and run 300-500 ew and you will have a killer cycle.

If you don't go wit test my cycle would look like this: alpha 20, tvar, and test base (4ad or Stano).

Like I said though you can switch out alpha for msten or DMZ. You can switch out tvar for a methylated compound to if you want i just chose furuza or tvar because both are good non methylated.

Viking23

Awards
You could try going the SARM's route... Most people cut or recomp using them but I'm convinced with the right diet you can bulk using them as well. Obviously don't count GW since that seems specific for cutting.
Sarms do not seem like they are worth it at all. They suppress your htpa and since that is the case run a real gear and make it worth it. Just my opinion though.

thehogsters

thehogsters

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Im really digging this dmz/trest combo. Getting the same gains with a lot less sides than I did with msten.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Nothing will alleviate lethargy on that many methyls. Hell, I ran msten alone AND real test and i still got lethargic as **** the 4th week and had to stop.

Viking23

Awards
Nothing will alleviate lethargy on that many methyls. Hell, I ran msten alone AND real test and i still got lethargic as **** the 4th week and had to stop.
No sh1t!? That's good to know because it just eliminated msten from my future cycles lol. How about dmz warbird? Any experience with it? I normally stick to aas but I was going to try some dmz in place of dbol for my next bulk and I was thinking of trying halo just so I can give a personal comparison to tbol.

Sorry for thread jacking!

mtinsideout

mtinsideout

Awards
  • Established

rphash49

Awards
I agree m-sten kicks my arse week 4.

rva

Awards
You guys freaked me out a bit but I'm not sure why. Looking for a strong PH and Super DMX 3 is a strong PH, strong PH's have sides. That's life. I'm relatively young, drink rarely (never on cycle), cycle rarely. I'm going to take Aegis and maybe Milke Thistle. Not stressed about my liver.

Unless someone can honestly provide a alternative in which I can make similar gains with less liver toxicity (using legal oral) I'm going to stack Super DMZ 3 with Celtic Labs Trest and rock out.

If you can think of a better alternative I'm all ears but I'm not going from Super DMZ to Halo, that's just silly.

Viking23

Awards
You guys freaked me out a bit but I'm not sure why. Looking for a strong PH and Super DMX 3 is a strong PH, strong PH's have sides. That's life. I'm relatively young, drink rarely (never on cycle), cycle rarely. I'm going to take Aegis and maybe Milke Thistle. Not stressed about my liver.

Unless someone can honestly provide a alternative in which I can make similar gains with less liver toxicity (using legal oral) I'm going to stack Super DMZ 3 with Celtic Labs Trest and rock out.

If you can think of a better alternative I'm all ears but I'm not going from Super DMZ to Halo, that's just silly.
Read my post then on bottom of page two. I gave you three strong phs to choose from plus test base and gave a few really good non methylated compounds to help save the liver. Or you can take two methylated with the test base but read my post man I covered everything

Viking23

Awards
Also I prefer to buy compounds separate so you can dose each on their own allowing for better cycles