Methyldiazirinol

chainsaw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Was wondering about this compound 3,3-azo-17a-methyl-5a-androstan-17b-o . It is found in this product called "Primobol Dx"... any info?

Turbo6GN

Turbo6GN

Awards
I stacked it with Stano last summer and it was great, nice and lean. Overall a smooth ride, I used Dermacrine as well and it kept me nice and level.

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lots of positives on this stuff.

What is the MOA of this stuff (triumphalis)?

By that I mean, is it progesterone/progestin type product or DHT or other?

henryv

Awards
  • Established
yeah it should be similar to epi or winny. i've been hoping some clones would come out. i wish lgi would make one.
I hope because of price concerns, rather than anything against Iron Legion?

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
that's what it is for me.

I'm going to be finishing up my test e/mast p/trenavar cycle with epistane, due to cost was inexpensive for 2 bottles, and I want to give epi a shot at a real word dosage an see what it's like. (unlike my 20mg dosage that saw nothing)

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i looked it up and primobol dx is another one of these sh1tty , everything but the kitchen sink products. has triumphalis, epi, trenavar and few other things they claim it has.
dang, maybe I should get a bottle, I'll already be using 2 of those! sheet, why not add a few more! :lmao:

AK1

AK1

Awards
Could you put a SARM with this for nice lean gains?

AK1

AK1

Awards
yeah it should be similar to epi or winny. i've been hoping some clones would come out. i wish lgi would make one.
It definitely has close structural similarity to Epi; Furuza and Stano -

I dont know if that means that it would make a nice dry stack against something more wet though or if it would make a horrible stack with anything DHT derived or reducable - can anybody suggest how strong the DHT derivative is here in Triumphalis?

AK1

AK1

Awards
i looked it up and primobol dx is another one of these sh1tty , everything but the kitchen sink products. has triumphalis, epi, trenavar and some other stuff they claim.
THE ALL NEW : KITCHENSINKOVAR -

RUSSIAN BIOCHEMICAL ENGINEERING AT ITS FINEST !!

TESTED ON CONSCRIPTS
RIDICULOUS GAINS
OBSCENE LEAN-NESS
NO SIDES WHATSOEVER (EXCEPT GETTING WAY MORE *USSY !!!)

AK1

AK1

Awards
lol, i hear you. i saw this awhile back. they are a sponsor on here i believe, so i wont say any names but here is a description they gave for their dymethazine and msten stacked product.

"In another study performed on Dimethazine, patients were administered Dimethazine for 45+ days. Liver values did not change for 50% of patients, while the other 50% noticed only modest to moderate increases in liver values(2). So, Dymethazine can increase liver values, however nowhere near the current methyl monsters on the market today. This means Dimethazine can be run for 4-6 weeks without the need of expensive liver support supplements.

Hormonal products that give huge strength/weight gains are usually associated with watery or wet gains due to large amounts of aromatization resulting in high levels of estrogen in the body. Too much estrogen can cause severe bloating, fat gain, and even potential growth problems. Dimethazine features 0% ability to aromatize and expresses an extremely weak androgenic activity (3). This means Dimethazine will produce intense gain, has very little to no liver impact, and will cause absolutely no estrogen related side effects."

See how they are spinning this to sound like this product is completely non-toxic, and its dmz and msten stacked.
Yes it does irritate me - like these quad Methyl products that just look like liver arsenic with stupid combos way underdosed on the milder stuff so anybody stupid enough to run it has to go for like 50mg Superdrol to get 20mg trenavar or whatever.
The other thing that bugs me is PH profiles often get quoted and generalised - like that Liver value test was directly taken from a DMZ profile - in no way does it apply to a stacked compound and I still have my doubts that DMZ isnt at least on level toxicity wise with some of the middle of the road methyls - why wouldnt it be?
Bringing out a harsh compound isn't bad to the industry - its bringing them out, making irresponsible ultra stacks and claiming that they are risk free that is bad for it. There needs to be integrity - if something is harsh as fu** - warn people - then it is their concious decision to accept those risks, dont blanket and dress a product up into something that it isn't......

daniel11

daniel11

Awards
  • Established
Stacks have always been something I shy away from. I have used SDMZ 2rx and I was great....but ii knew it was from a very reputable company and the ratio was pretty good... But no real room to alter it if I wanted more DMZ for example... Also being 2 compounds I was familiar with I knew what I was getting into.

On the other hand, I have seen many stacks that contain 3 compounds from companies I have never heard of and I can't help but ask:
- how do i know all 3 are really in there?
- one compound could be of great quality and the others, or even just one of them could be garbage and I would still see results and think it was good?
- how do I know which one is giving me sides? If one is the culprit, how do I remove just the single compound? You can't!

I know some people look at the bottom line price, but when it comes to hormones, quality always wins over price for me.
I see people gripe over HGH generics and only willing to buy the best quality HGH all the time.... Why would PH/DS be any different.

Quality ingredients, quality reputation, and quality work ethic builds quality results.

Reactions: AK1
AK1

AK1

Awards
Yeah you are right - but a lot of people who use this stuff are unfortunately ignorant. Just want to fill a shirt and don't really want to bother researching, planning or investing money into a good cycle.
As for the stacks - for me it is all about control, I'd rather buy separate for my stack and then like you said you can trial run individually, add or remove, increase or decrease separately and you have more control that way. If that all in one stack works for you - you essentially have to buy the same again next time cos it could be any one of the 3 or more compounds doing the work like you said - like wise if you have a bad reaction you have to write off all 3 compounds in the future unless you want to trial run them all individually like Russian roulette to find the culprit. I have nothing against stacked products if they are responsible and realistically dosed. Like 5mg superdrol & 30mg MX LMG for example - not like 10mg SD 30mg DMZ and 10mg Trenavar - just stupid dosages that aren't really a proportionate or safe stack

AK1

AK1

Awards
Henry I cannot reply to your message because your inbox is full (Sorry guys I cannot inbox him to tell him that!)

Hercules1982

Hercules1982

Awards
I am thinking of doing a Triumphalis solo run this summer, hoping to cut BF from 13% to 10%. How long was your cycle, and what did you use for PCT?