transdermal carrier?

yelis300

yelis300

Awards
  • Established
looking for the best transdermal carrier out there so I can use up my old stash of 1-t 4-ad. anybody know what the best is? so far ive seen dmso, plogel, penetrate and iron legion salvo. would like some penetrate 2.0 but cannot locate any for sale.

Madevilz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Salvo is awesome and is working great with my trest.
Just too bad they dont make it in bigger size.

yelis300

yelis300

Awards
  • Established
how many grams of powder can u get dissolved in one bottle?

daniel11

daniel11

Awards
  • Established
Salvo is a very goos TD. It dries fast and carries quite a bit of raw powder, depending on molecular weight.

I have personally used 4g of Dien powder, and it held pretty well. I did get some crystallization at the bottom, but heating it up brought it back and good to go.

I would typically stick to 3-3.5g to be sure.

A larger bottle would be nice - agreed.

drinkyboy

Awards
  • Established
The salvo carrier smells pleasant also. Not in any way bad.

thehogsters

thehogsters

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
From all my research salvo is as good as you can get.

yelis300

yelis300

Awards
  • Established
how large is the bottle, I cant even tell? oz? ml?

1g product per bottle sounds too small of dose to me but....ill read the link later. it would get a bit pricey if I can only do 1g per bottle of salvo, but if I wasted product adding too much that wont get absorbed anyway then I see your point. I cant find it any cheaper than 16.99 per bottle. does anybody know where can get cheaper? pm me if needed please and thanks bro's

yelis300

yelis300

Awards
  • Established
thx for your help. some good stuff in that link thanks. pa? not Patrick Arnold im assuming? lol

daniel11

daniel11

Awards
  • Established
how large is the bottle, I cant even tell? oz? ml?

1g product per bottle sounds too small of dose to me but....ill read the link later. it would get a bit pricey if I can only do 1g per bottle of salvo, but if I wasted product adding too much that wont get absorbed anyway then I see your point. I cant find it any cheaper than 16.99 per bottle. does anybody know where can get cheaper? pm me if needed please and thanks bro's
30 ml same as dienazone

Also as long as the Raws hold it will carry through. 1g is very low...

Example: dienazone is 30ml @ 75mg/ml makes 2.25g of Dienolone. I have, as well as many others, added at least 1g of Dienolone or other to the dienazone bottles and worked just fine...

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Salvo is a very goos TD. It dries fast and carries quite a bit of raw powder, depending on molecular weight.

I have personally used 4g of Dien powder, and it held pretty well. I did get some crystallization at the bottom, but heating it up brought it back and good to go.

I would typically stick to 3-3.5g to be sure.

A larger bottle would be nice - agreed.
This ^^ as long as the molecular weight is below 350 or so you should have no problem

Bodock

Bodock

Awards
  • Established
4g of tne held in salvo for me, and it leaves no powder on the skin

yelis300

yelis300

Awards
  • Established
4g of tne held in salvo for me, and it leaves no powder on the skin

When u finished that cycle u had no powder on skin? how long was your cycle? did u finish the bottle? how large of an area did you apply it to when used? how many pumps per day? sorry for all the questions lol just wondering how high I might be able to get the dosage at 4g per bottle.

Bodock

Bodock

Awards
  • Established
I am on my second week currently. I try to cover as much area as possible, shoulders, clavicle area.

I do 1/2ml am, then 1/2 ml pm. I will be use this to cruise. They are estimating around 40% absortion rate so should equate to around 400mg per week maybe less.

So far I have noticed increased libido, which I think is from the test, but I am also running 75 mg dbol per day, and 45 mg Triumphalis

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yes, an pa is Patrick Arnold. Though he prob won't answer questions about banned products.

Rostam

Rostam

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
PHLO Jel ultra is a very good carrier but a bit messy as it is not in liquid form.

thehogsters

thehogsters

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Smart Powders has one that is only $7. It is also 3 times the size as salvo. Have heard that it works pretty good.

thehogsters

thehogsters

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
do you know what they call it. i looked over there and dont see it.
Topical Matrix
4oz. Transport Matrix

It is hard to find, they have so much stuff on that site. I had to do a search for 4 oz. and found it that way.

thehogsters

thehogsters

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have seen multiple positive reviews from multiple message boards. Never used it myself mind you. You do get more of it compared to salvo so you do not have to worry about "high amounts" of a compound since you have more to mix with. Just saying.

yelis300

yelis300

Awards
  • Established
yeah i searched topical and it came right up. the stuff is for sure priced right.
it is priced well enough that I may have to get some of that in addition to the salvo. I can do some non-hormonal powders dermally with the cheaper topical matrix and use the salvo for the good ol' prohormones. Im sitting on 100g of 4-ad and 24g 1-test powder so I actually have enough that I could test the cheaper matrix with the ph's if I wanted to.

thx for finding that, that's awesome.

jonny21

jonny21

Awards
  • Established
phlojel ultra is easiest and most reliable by far in my experience. Compound and place in 60ml syringes. You can usually make higher concentration than with most liquid carriers. Add a little d-limonene, dmso and you can increase permeation.

thehogsters

thehogsters

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I had some bros back in college use dmso with fina pellets. They blew up but smelled like ass all the time. Is that the fina or dmso?

Rostam

Rostam

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I had some bros back in college use dmso with fina pellets. They blew up but smelled like ass all the time. Is that the fina or dmso?
They smelled because of DMSO. No smell with USP grade DMSO.

Rostam

Rostam

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
phlojel ultra is easiest and most reliable by far in my experience. Compound and place in 60ml syringes. You can usually make higher concentration than with most liquid carriers. Add a little d-limonene, dmso and you can increase permeation.
I can't find d-limomene any more, is there any place still selling it?

jonny21

jonny21

Awards
  • Established
Google it..most supply shops have it...amazon even has it...some of the shops that sell oral syringes and the screw tops as well as the larger 60ml syringes sell it too.

Btw, you can get odorless DMSO too but it will always cause bad taste in your mouth...at least you know it's been absorbed.

Try the phlojel ultra, otherwise you'll likely only get 50mg/ml in the liquid carriers and you will be applying 4x as much compound.

jonny21

jonny21

Awards
  • Established
I usually don't go over 100mg/ml for better absorption although more can be dissolved.
Only chemical I had difficulty with at higher concentration was boldenone. I always added penetration enhancers and solvents...research dgme, best thing ever for transdermals in my opinion. Check out the log I posted, I put detailed formulas and ran tons of tests.

Rostam

Rostam

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Only chemical I had difficulty with at higher concentration was boldenone. I always added penetration enhancers and solvents...research dgme, best thing ever for transdermals in my opinion. Check out the log I posted, I put detailed formulas and ran tons of tests.
Dgme?
Could you post the link to your log please?

yelis300

yelis300

Awards
  • Established
well, now I've got so many options I don't know which one to pick now..lol

so with all the options listed above, and using the most conservative absorption % for all the different options, which one will give the highest mg/(ml or oz)/absorption rate per dollar? I could do the math im just lazy, anybody?

jonny21

jonny21

Awards
  • Established
well, now I've got so many options I don't know which one to pick now..lol

so with all the options listed above, and using the most conservative absorption % for all the different options, which one will give the highest mg/(ml or oz)/absorption rate per dollar? I could do the math im just lazy, anybody?
Well, from my experience it's simple...phlojoel ultra.
I've used most liquid carriers mentioned except for salvo. Maximum concentration for liquids is usually 50mg/ml and even then there is a chance you'll get some residual left on skin which means in complete absorption. I've used phlojel ultra and obtained much higher concentrations which equates to less compound to apply and it's easier to apply.

As far as absorption, compounding pharmaceutical companies use phlojel ultra. It's a proven science...with the others you're just guessing.

Get yourself some penetration enhancers (PE's) and add it to the phlojel ultra e.g. oleic acid, d-limomene, dmso...if you're nuts like me you could get your hands on some dgme which works as a solvent and PE.

In the end, how much you have to slather on your body becomes a key part of equation...the carriers with alcohol bases tend to dry your skin an decrease absorption, so rotation of sites is important. So the difference between applying 4ml of a gel per day compared to 16ml of a liquid is a no brainer.

Ease of use undoubtedly go to the liquid carriers...simply weigh base powder, add and shake/heat but efficacy and proven science definitely goes to phlojel ultra.