M-STEN Cycle with Dbol?

Page 2 of 2 First 12

  1. Quote Originally Posted by AlexPowell View Post
    I never see the point in stacking orals like this
    Why not just increase the dose? 100mg of dbol can be ran every day and most people will have the genetics to be able to respond to it
    Should you run 100mg? No I'm not saying that. But if you can't up the dose of something you're probably taking the wrong hormone or you're already a very large fella and running a high dose. If you can't grow on 500mg of testosterone a week with 50mg of dbol a day you should perhaps find a new hobby like golf or spin class
    That's because you don't understand basic steroid chemistry, and without that, you can't effectively stack compounds to create a synergistic effect, requiring less total androgens than if you just ran the one androgen solo.

    Then you end up being a company that sells a stacked product containing sd+dmz,
    or even worse msten+dmz+m1a

    Basically throwing **** at the wall an hoping it sticks.


  2. Quote Originally Posted by tinytony View Post
    Alex Powell is never wrong. Not sure why I've never heard of him. If he's as smart at he says, he should have a book or two out there. I wish some heavyweights would come on here.
    Well shoot, I don't have any books, but I have helped write steroid profiles for companies, does that count? I got paid cash money for it.
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by Matthersby View Post
    A forum like EF must have shutdown or banned a bunch of guys because there is an influx of trolling pompous know-it-alls that showed up this month that just want to argue and belittle everyone in every thread.
    Maybe I should spend time there, I have a perm platinum account I don't use.

  4. Dzine + dbol, now there is a synergistic combo, or epi + dbol,

    Or the best, superdrol + dbol

    Test base, one word described it, boom.

    Even sd an anadrol, even though they're both 5a reduced dht derivatives, the methods of action are completely opposite.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post

    Maybe I should spend time there, I have a perm platinum account I don't use.
    Comes with their free e-book, Oral Steroid Stacking Secrets THEY DON'T Want You To Know About.

    Plus Dylan could give you some pointers.

  6. Quote Originally Posted by Matthersby View Post

    Comes with their free e-book, Oral Steroid Stacking Secrets THEY DON'T Want You To Know About.

    Plus Dylan could give you some pointers.
    Lol, I see those ads. I got mine when I Repped for need 2 build muskel

  7. Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    Lol, I see those ads. I got mine when I Repped for need 2 build muskel
    When did you rep for them? Just wondering due to the reps I have encountered in the past.
    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/pics/229429-my-fat-mess.html

  8. Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post

    Well shoot, I don't have any books, but I have helped write steroid profiles for companies, does that count? I got paid cash money for it.
    Lol it gets you marginally closer :-) I'd hate to be too generous

  9. Quote Originally Posted by harbonah View Post

    When did you rep for them? Just wondering due to the reps I have encountered in the past.
    10-11'ish. I left pp to work with nate, despite warnings from Eric.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Tren+test cycle with DBol or Superdrol ?
    By zacheryah in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 09-02-2012, 01:56 PM
  2. new cycle with dbol and test prop
    By alex1990 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-07-2011, 01:22 AM
  3. advice on what to kickstart cycle with? (besides dbol)
    By jjh5001 in forum Old School Hormone Use
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 01-13-2010, 10:18 PM
  4. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 01-05-2010, 10:17 PM
  5. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-17-2008, 08:55 PM
Log in
Log in