M-STEN Cycle with Dbol?

ThatGuyZA

ThatGuyZA

Awards
  • Established
Hi All,

Quick one ...

I have ordered my M-Sten and will be starting my cycle in around 2 months as I am currently on (Time Off) after last cycle which was Spyke (Sdrol +Halovar PH)
I am busy doing my research and was thinking I still have a bottle of Dianabol in the cupboard, could I stack this with the M-sten?

Obviously the required PCT (serm) is already on hand.

Thanks

thehogsters

thehogsters

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hell no. Pick one or the other and run with test or trest.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nope.

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
Can you... sure you can do anything. Should you? damn man liver damage might be an issue fast on that one. Get some Tauroursodeoxycholic Acid and run it with NAC plus a cycle support for this one.

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
Tudca is probably easier to write...doesn't make you look as clever though.
harder to find since im spoon feeding someone what to google though lol.

ThatGuyZA

ThatGuyZA

Awards
  • Established
Thanks all ! Will stick to the M-Sten and look at adding some test, how long do you suggest I run the test ? The M-Sten cycle is 4 weeks.

Number 10

Number 10

Awards
  • Established
Thanks all ! Will stick to the M-Sten and look at adding some test, how long do you suggest I run the test ? The M-Sten cycle is 4 weeks.
Use M-Sten as your kicker and run test alongside it for 12 weeks. If it's your first test cycle go somewhere between 350mg and 500mg/week. I'm using M-Sten as a kicker now and I've had to come down from 24mg to 16mg because I couldn't eat and was so damn tired. At 16mg it's ok once you're in the gym, but at 24mg I could barely bring myself to go.

thehogsters

thehogsters

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I did 4 weeks msten. 1st week 25mg ed. Did not feel anything so i went up to 39mg the last 3 weeks. Wow what a mistake! The heart burn was so bad at the end it felt like a jalapeno was stuck in my chest. Lethargy was pretty bad even with trest.

ThatGuyZA

ThatGuyZA

Awards
  • Established
Use M-Sten as your kicker and run test alongside it for 12 weeks. If it's your first test cycle go somewhere between 350mg and 500mg/week. I'm using M-Sten as a kicker now and I've had to come down from 24mg to 16mg because I couldn't eat and was so damn tired. At 16mg it's ok once you're in the gym, but at 24mg I could barely bring myself to go.
Hi Number 10 , what test did you run ?

ThatGuyZA

ThatGuyZA

Awards
  • Established
I was thinking the same, ok perfect that's the cycle sorted then.

Thanks to all for the assistance and input !

AlexPowell

AlexPowell

Awards
  • Established
I never see the point in stacking orals like this
Why not just increase the dose? 100mg of dbol can be ran every day and most people will have the genetics to be able to respond to it
Should you run 100mg? No I'm not saying that. But if you can't up the dose of something you're probably taking the wrong hormone or you're already a very large fella and running a high dose. If you can't grow on 500mg of testosterone a week with 50mg of dbol a day you should perhaps find a new hobby like golf or spin class

Number 10

Number 10

Awards
  • Established
I never see the point in stacking orals like this Why not just increase the dose? 100mg of dbol can be ran every day and most people will have the genetics to be able to respond to it Should you run 100mg? No I'm not saying that. But if you can't up the dose of something you're probably taking the wrong hormone or you're already a very large fella and running a high dose. If you can't grow on 500mg of testosterone a week with 50mg of dbol a day you should perhaps find a new hobby like golf or spin class
He's not looking at stacking orals, he's now looking at running M-Sten as a kicker on a 12 week test cycle of between 350mg and 525mg / week, which is ideal if it's his first cycle with test.

Not sure he said anything about not growing. There's no need to keep coming into threads being so aggressive all the time with people who are just looking for some guidance bud.

AlexPowell

AlexPowell

Awards
  • Established
The title of the thread is "M sten with dbol" and he says right in the first post "still have a bottle of Dianabol in the cupboard, could I stack this with the M-sten?"
What do you mean he isn't looking at stacking orals? It's pretty clear that he was. Luckily he decided against it, it would have resulted in great gains of ALT and acne

Number 10

Number 10

Awards
  • Established
The title of the thread is "M sten with dbol" and he says right in the first post "still have a bottle of Dianabol in the cupboard, could I stack this with the M-sten?" What do you mean he isn't looking at stacking orals? It's pretty clear that he was. Luckily he decided against it, it would have resulted in great gains of ALT and acne
Don't post based on the title, read what's been said before telling him to play golf and you'd see he's now looking at an oral kicker to a test cycle.

AlexPowell

AlexPowell

Awards
  • Established
He says it right in the first post
"still have a bottle of Dianabol in the cupboard, could I stack this with the M-sten?"
There is no way to avoid this, this is what he said. There is no other way of interpreting this sentence

Number 10

Number 10

Awards
  • Established
He says it right in the first post "still have a bottle of Dianabol in the cupboard, could I stack this with the M-sten?" There is no way to avoid this, this is what he said. There is no other way of interpreting this sentence
And there've been how many posts since the first one...?

tinytony

tinytony

Awards
Alex Powell is never wrong. Not sure why I've never heard of him. If he's as smart at he says, he should have a book or two out there. I wish some heavyweights would come on here.

tinytony

tinytony

Awards
Who gives a crap what the first post says when you are pages in.! People's minds change

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
A forum like EF must have shutdown or banned a bunch of guys because there is an influx of trolling pompous know-it-alls that showed up this month that just want to argue and belittle everyone in every thread.

AlexPowell

AlexPowell

Awards
  • Established
Yeah man, telling people not to stack oral steroids. Such a troll

tinytony

tinytony

Awards
Yeah man, telling people not to stack oral steroids. Such a troll
You're missing the point. The point is, the op may no longer want to actually stack the oral. Also some people call "stack" running them back to back. So do the roar around with little tact and try to force your opinion down people's throats. It will get you nowhere

AlexPowell

AlexPowell

Awards
  • Established
You're missing the point. The point is, the op may no longer want to actually stack the oral. Also some people call "stack" running them back to back. So do the roar around with little tact and try to force your opinion down people's throats. It will get you nowhere
Where am I trying to go?

AlexPowell

AlexPowell

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the life lesson pal

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I never see the point in stacking orals like this
Why not just increase the dose? 100mg of dbol can be ran every day and most people will have the genetics to be able to respond to it
Should you run 100mg? No I'm not saying that. But if you can't up the dose of something you're probably taking the wrong hormone or you're already a very large fella and running a high dose. If you can't grow on 500mg of testosterone a week with 50mg of dbol a day you should perhaps find a new hobby like golf or spin class
That's because you don't understand basic steroid chemistry, and without that, you can't effectively stack compounds to create a synergistic effect, requiring less total androgens than if you just ran the one androgen solo.

Then you end up being a company that sells a stacked product containing sd+dmz,
or even worse msten+dmz+m1a

Basically throwing **** at the wall an hoping it sticks.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Alex Powell is never wrong. Not sure why I've never heard of him. If he's as smart at he says, he should have a book or two out there. I wish some heavyweights would come on here.
Well shoot, I don't have any books, but I have helped write steroid profiles for companies, does that count? I got paid cash money for it.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
A forum like EF must have shutdown or banned a bunch of guys because there is an influx of trolling pompous know-it-alls that showed up this month that just want to argue and belittle everyone in every thread.
Maybe I should spend time there, I have a perm platinum account I don't use.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Dzine + dbol, now there is a synergistic combo, or epi + dbol,

Or the best, superdrol + dbol

Test base, one word described it, boom.

Even sd an anadrol, even though they're both 5a reduced dht derivatives, the methods of action are completely opposite.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Maybe I should spend time there, I have a perm platinum account I don't use.
Comes with their free e-book, Oral Steroid Stacking Secrets THEY DON'T Want You To Know About.

Plus Dylan could give you some pointers.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Comes with their free e-book, Oral Steroid Stacking Secrets THEY DON'T Want You To Know About.

Plus Dylan could give you some pointers.
Lol, I see those ads. I got mine when I Repped for need 2 build muskel

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
Lol, I see those ads. I got mine when I Repped for need 2 build muskel
When did you rep for them? Just wondering due to the reps I have encountered in the past.

tinytony

tinytony

Awards
Well shoot, I don't have any books, but I have helped write steroid profiles for companies, does that count? I got paid cash money for it.
Lol it gets you marginally closer :) I'd hate to be too generous