last minute decision ultradrol

ferrignolou1

Awards
Hi guys!
I ve just changed my ultradrol cycle plan for reasons I won't explain you because I will just be boring :)
To keep it simple I m on #3 day of my ultradrol cycle which will be like this

Ultradrol
8/8/12

And than the pct
Clomid
75/50/50/25
Nolvadex
20/20/10
And also ZMA during the 4 pct's weeks.

What do you think? What sort of gains could I expect? Consider that this is my first ultradrol cycle...
And last but not less important...WILL I RECOVER WELL?
Thank you :)

bel1

Awards
kinda over doing the pct, should be fine with half the doses.. but it's okay better to be safe.. gains wise idk pretty low dosage and only 3 weeks.. if possible why not extend the cycle to 4-6, if u want continue to dose it low but keep it running longer..

ion26

ion26

Awards
  • Established
Increase the length of the cycle to 6 weeks, then...Dump the Clomid and ZMA. Up Nolva to 30/20/20/10 and add Erase 2/2/2/2/2

Edit: Add DAA @3/3/3/3/3/3

TrenLvr

Awards
3wk cycle of a PH by itself just seems pretty useless to me.

Mperkins

Mperkins

Awards
Increase the length of the cycle to 6 weeks, then...Dump the Clomid and ZMA. Up Nolva to 30/20/20/10 and add Erase 2/2/2/2/2

Edit: Add DAA @3/3/3/3/3/3

idiot..... ultradrol is the strongest legal PS out..... running past 4 is done. dont listen to him

bel1

Awards
idiot..... ultradrol is the strongest legal PS out..... running past 4 is done. dont listen to him
i agree with doing 4 if its his first but strongest.. in terms of what? what comparison
mg to mg? maybe but who even compares ph that way

Mperkins

Mperkins

Awards
i agree with doing 4 if its his first but strongest.. in terms of what? what comparison
mg to mg? maybe but who even compares ph that way
toxic, sides, and just overall feeling! well at the dosing hes going he can maybe push 5weeks but at a normal dosing 4max.

ferrignolou1

Awards
My original thought was that since ultradrol is known to be one of the strongest compounds, since is mi frist UD cycle and since I don't want to shutdown my hpta I would have been able to make some gains and to contain the suppressiom by doing a 20days cycle...maybe also two 20 days cycle with a six week stop beetween cycles

ion26

ion26

Awards
  • Established
My original thought was that since ultradrol is known to be one of the strongest compounds, since is mi frist UD cycle and since I don't want to shutdown my hpta I would have been able to make some gains and to contain the suppressiom by doing a 20days cycle...maybe also two 20 days cycle with a six week stop beetween cycles
What other cycles have you done in the past?