Test Cyp+Mast Prop Cycle Advice

Scootzbrah

Awards
Whats up guys. 22 years old, been lifting since i was 15, currently 5'9 197 lbs with around 8-10% BF i want to run a REALLY light cycle to help me cut up, ive previously ran test cyp alone (which was good, but i blew up too much). anavar alone a few times (which i liked but i dont like the idea of orals alone), and also winny alone (which was awful). and also clen (if that counts.)

So what i wanna try doing is a light cup plus mast prop cycle. hoping to run 500 mg of cyp weekly, 2 shots per week, and 100mg of mast per week also with the same 2 shots as the cup, im aware the mast is a short ester, but i have many buddies who have run it and gotten the results im looking for (i know i know everyones different) but you dont know till you try, i just wanna shred up and get a little harder, leaner, more vascular, and look overal shredded, picking up adex for during cycle bloat control along with other estrogen related issues, plus pct protocol with nolva and maybe HCG im hoping to make this a 7 week cycle, take a week off (vacation) than either continue my cycle or start my PCT. if im not mistaken pct should be started 2 weeks after last pin of cup? you guys know much more than me so if you can help me out it would be great. if you think it would be better to just run cup, or Enth. or none at all please let me know. heard a few horror stories about shutdown from mast.
also i have diet in check, im just stuck in a plateau here.

wyatt_parrish

Awards
Well if you wanna cut then run test at half that dose. Then run mast at about 400mg. Let the mast do the work and the test be there so you have some test in your body still after mast shuts you down. And of course diet will dictate how cut up you get.

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
I would do this becuase it will only be 7 weeks long
1-7 test p 300/350
1-7 mast 400-600
1-7 winstrol 50mgs
clen 2 weeks on /off

wyatt_parrish

Awards
Looks good. I crusie on test so i never mess with the dose. I only blast with other compounds. My first cycle was test 500 a week then dropped it to 250 after 10 weeks and went straight into mast prop at 400 a week for 5 weeks with some t3 and eca. I lost water weight hella fast and leaned out great

wyatt_parrish

Awards
I could be wrong but i dnt think you need winny since mast will kick in right away. Mast will out do winny anyways so you might not even notice it

Scootzbrah

Awards
Don't recommend test cyp. Cause it'll take too long to kick in?

Scootzbrah

Awards
I like that. But is it okay to pin mast prop 2x a week

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
I like that. But is it okay to pin mast prop 2x a week
I usually just do EOD or ED if I miss a dose when using prop esters becaus the halflife is so short. I think you'd want to do a long acting ester for 2x a week, or a that's going to be a hefty shot...

Scootzbrah

Awards
Yes but if I was just running a small dose it would be 1cc at most each shot. But if the half life is too short. 2 a week won't be enough! And yea 7 weeks. Till my vacay. Undecided on whether I will continue when I get home or not. Either way I have 8 dys away to decide

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
Yes but if I was just running a small dose it would be 1cc at most each shot. But if the half life is too short. 2 a week won't be enough! And yea 7 weeks. Till my vacay. Undecided on whether I will continue when I get home or not. Either way I have 8 dys away to decide
if you wanna do a longer cycle, just switch the esters basically... could take your high dosed shot the day of leaving for vacation and return to normal after. I've done that once!

Scootzbrah

Awards
That's what I was thinking. Cyp takes a while to break down. I mean it won't even half till income home. Than I can just continue on like nothing happened. Mast on the other hand will drop
Out quick time

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
That's what I was thinking. Cyp takes a while to break down. I mean it won't even half till income home. Than I can just continue on like nothing happened. Mast on the other hand will drop
Out quick time
do you already have the mast prop? if you're doing the longer ester route, I would just start using mast prop after you get back / towards the end of the vacation

Scootzbrah

Awards
The idea of mast was to get me more shredded up for vacay lol what if I do enth

Scootzbrah

Awards
Or should I try test cyp and var or tbol or something quicker acting

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
well are you staying on this cycle after too or what's going on? I don't really have any clue lol

wyatt_parrish

Awards
Bro just run the cyp if you already got it. It will start raising your test levels in week 3. After 3 weeks of good test i gain 5 pounds or so but no strength its just water weight too. The mast will start shreddin you up fast like you want. It just makes more sense to run test prop with it but you will be fine either way. And mast pinned at least 3 timez a week like mon. Wed. Fri. Then skip sat and sun .

Scootzbrah

Awards
How much harm would pinning mast 2x a week with the test do?

wyatt_parrish

Awards
Yeah i suppose that would be fine. Think of it this way...orals that have half lives of a few hours can be taken once a day and still work. Hell, some ppl take orals eod and it does fine.

Scootzbrah

Awards
Sweet. So 500 mg test per week and 100-200 mg mast is golden for a nice cut?

Scootzbrah

Awards
Damn. Didn't think I would have to run that much, should I maybe just run cyp? And an oral or somethin

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Damn. Didn't think I would have to run that much, should I maybe just run cyp? And an oral or somethin
Honestly I would run a small test dose and run winstrol and some proviron...harden you up nicely

Scootzbrah

Awards
Last time I ran winny I got zero results and incredibly painful joints lol

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Ok then.... 100mg proviron everyday will help a lot

wyatt_parrish

Awards
Winny didnt do jack for me eithet except strength gains. The thing that leaned me out the most was epistane at 30mg. You can def run it highrr at 50-60mg tho. Its cheaper and more effective for me

Scootzbrah

Awards
How low of test dose? Maybe 500 per week and 100 mg probiron a day?

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I would run the test at no more than 500mg.....with the proviron it is plenty

Scootzbrah

Awards
Maybe go a bit lower than? Heard the sweet spot for cutting is 375-400

Scootzbrah

Awards
Anyone have info on tbol? Would it help with shredding up? Or is that gonna be more of size gains

Scootzbrah

Awards
But would I still get leaner. Or would that waste the tbol.

tcslick

tcslick

Awards
That depends mainly on your diet. Tbol is usually not chosen to cut on

Scootzbrah

Awards
Okay so scratch that. I am thinking maybe having some oral as a kick start before I go away. Cyp will take a while to kick in. Or will proviton do that

tcslick

tcslick

Awards
Okay so scratch that. I am thinking maybe having some oral as a kick start before I go away. Cyp will take a while to kick in. Or will proviton do that
You could use proviron but it is not an ideal kicker because it is so weak. If you want to lean out use winny as a kicker.

Scootzbrah

Awards
What kind of dose do you recommend? Last time I ran it. I got zero results. High blood pressure. And sore joints lol but I think it was bunk gear

tcslick

tcslick

Awards
What kind of dose do you recommend? Last time I ran it. I got zero results. High blood pressure. And sore joints lol but I think it was bunk gear
You do need to take joint sups with winny and plenty of water. Maybe someone else will chime in on the dose. The only cutting cycle I have ran was with test, var and ephedra. I am an ectomorph and even though I have put on a lot of mass my metabolism is still high. So I haven't had the need to run winny yet. Even at 206lbs my BF stays between 12 and 16%

Scootzbrah

Awards
Yea okay. I also wanna know if there's a dose of test cyp where I won't have any bad estero sides. Like 300-400 mg per week. I am currently 195 with around 8 percent. I wanna get to around 6-7. I've come down from 225 already. I'm hoping this cycle fills me out making me look leaner. Maybe I can survive another cycle with winny if the dose is just enough to lean me out. Sorry I ask so many question. Just soaking the info up like my muscles do with test :p

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I would run 250-300mgs Cyp, 50-75mgs Winny, 100-150mgs Proviron....you should def. harden up and lean out a bit. If you could get Halotestin that would be real nice the two weeks prior to your vacation you would have to drop the winny though...too toxic to run together. Dries me out and awesome vascularity