Short of Breath, Inability to sweat on epistane

jman6

Awards
Half way through my cycle and i have been getting dizzy while working out and also having a short of breath with no sweatin. And before anyone say drink more water, I am drinking 1.5 gallons everyday. I have also found that I am sweating a lot less, if at all. My face tends to turn red and i feel over heated. What could be causing this? Is it highbloodpressure?? Oh and my pee is clean as water. I have also expirienced some weight gain in the last few day. I dont know if that has anything to do with this though.

deadliftz

Awards
Check your blood pressure definitely. I'm sixteen days in and when I checked today, it was 138/80 (last week was 126/78, so rising fairly rapidly). I don't have your symptoms, but not everyone displays symptoms.

Can't help but notice that there's not only a sudden influx of epistane cycles, but also complaints of side effects. :\

jman6

Awards
Alright. and i am definitely getting it checked later. If it is high, what can i use to combat it to lower my blood pressure?

jman6

Awards
I am using bloackade, shaklee multi vitmain, taurine, and water

AlexPowell

AlexPowell

Awards
  • Established
What dose are you taking, including everything else?

jman6

Awards
I am currently taking 30mgs a day. I am taking 2grams of taurine a day and recommended doses for multi and blockade

AlexPowell

AlexPowell

Awards
  • Established
I think this is one of those things you're supposed to see a doctor about
Remove the drugs, see if it goes away

AlexPowell

AlexPowell

Awards
  • Established
have we checked to see if blood pressure is actually high yet?

johnnybeegood

Banned
Awards
from webmd: Hot flashes occur in most men with prostate cancer who have had surgery to remove the testicles or who receive drugs to stop the testicles from making testosterone.

this could account for the lack of sweating i think. kinda like a hot flash of sorts from test suppression.

AlexPowell

AlexPowell

Awards
  • Established
from webmd: Hot flashes occur in most men with prostate cancer who have had surgery to remove the testicles or who receive drugs to stop the testicles from making testosterone.

this could account for the lack of sweating i think. kinda like a hot flash of sorts from test suppression.
Interesting

jman6

Awards
Okay so just got my bp done about 15 minutes ago.

Systolic 172
Diastolic 65
Pulse Rate 79

I also picked up potassium and fish oil.

And how bad is my bp?

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
Okay so just got my bp done about 15 minutes ago. Systolic 172 Diastolic 65 Pulse Rate 79 I also picked up potassium and fish oil. And how bad is my bp?
Discontinue drug use IMMEDIATELY.

AlexPowell

AlexPowell

Awards
  • Established
Okay so just got my bp done about 15 minutes ago.

Systolic 172
Diastolic 65
Pulse Rate 79

I also picked up potassium and fish oil.

And how bad is my bp?
Well, when was this taken? Morning? Evening? Before or after training?

jman6

Awards
What will happen if Ii continue? and my cycle has been great so far besides this. i have gained 12lbs in 2 amd half weeks

AlexPowell

AlexPowell

Awards
  • Established
It was taken about 45min ago after work.
Well that could be why it's so high! haha, just kidding
How fat are you? What's your water retention like? Do abs show at all?
I would stop the epistane immediately, the crap has hit the ventilation and you need intervention here

jman6

Awards
I am at about 12 percent bf. my top abs so pretty well. and i dont feel bloated but i feel a lot of the weight i have gained might be from water

jman6

Awards
wow, this is just about the worst dat ever. i get ****in rear ended in the morning then i find out i have to stop my cycle. **** my life

jman6

Awards
and when i stop do i need to start an actual serm. i have one, i just dont want to waste it. i also have pct 3x by vital labs. i was only on cycle for 2 and a half weeks

tjfs87

Awards
and when i stop do i need to start an actual serm. i have one, i just dont want to waste it. i also have pct 3x by vital labs. i was only on cycle for 2 and a half weeks
Yes you do.

AlexPowell

AlexPowell

Awards
  • Established
ok starting immediately no more epistane
nolvadex at usual dose with some clomid, you will need the clomid this is the most important factor
diet, switch to keto again starting your very next meal. Meat only with lots of vegetables. No starches like potatoes or things like pasta. Zero carbs or as low to zero as possible. But lots of veg, things like spinach, broccoli, kale, cabbage etc

You need to piss out that water weight as fast as possible. Can you test your blood pressure each day? When you wake up test your blood pressure and post it here with updates. 10-14 days you should be fine again, or at least normal

AlexPowell

AlexPowell

Awards
  • Established
i dont have any clomid.i only have nolva
Then buy some. Or a gonadotopin like hCG or triptorelin
You'll be able to go back on cycle soon, do not worry. But you'll have to stick to aromatising products only, no non-aromatisers and no DHT based for a long time and you won't want oral steroids either

So basically this means testosterone is the only thing you should use, and nandrolone, equipoise but you don't need these, all you need is testosterone but not until everything is healthy again

AlexPowell

AlexPowell

Awards
  • Established
oh boy
you will have severely depressed endocrine function, you need drugs to stimulate your balls into making more testosterone to get everything working and healthy again. This is mentioned in pretty much every beginner guide to hormone use

jman6

Awards
I researched a bunch and a load of people said all you needed was Nova, and I haven't experienced any testiculat atrophy and my junk is working just fine

jman6

Awards
Basicaaly from my understanding is that when you come off a cycle you test levels start to rise again and your estrogen shoots up so all u need is nolva

AlexPowell

AlexPowell

Awards
  • Established
I researched a bunch and a load of people said all you needed was Nova, and I haven't experienced any testiculat atrophy and my junk is working just fine
Why are you trying to avoid this? Just get some, it's very cheap. This is your health here lol I have no idea why you're trying to get away with the bare minimum here

jman6

Awards
Can I get anyone else's opinion on my problem? Not that I don't think Alex is giving bad advice in would just like to hear some other opinions and I know u guys are reading this sht

jman6

Awards
Yeah I guess you are are? What would you recommend for dosing? Nolva 40/40/20 clomid 100/50/50?

AlexPowell

AlexPowell

Awards
  • Established
Yeah that is fine
Don't forget the diet as well, that is the important part. You need to minimise water retention completely

jman6

Awards
Okay thanks man. Sorry if I gave you a hard time with some of your advice and I really do appreciate all of it. I just sucks that. have to stop my very first cycle. I am glad that I am on this board though or else I probably would been screwed. And how much do you think the epi shut me down in 2 and a half weeks?

AlexPowell

AlexPowell

Awards
  • Established
I'm sure their clomid is fine. No idea how shut down you will be without blood tests.
See where you are after 14 days, keep posting day to day blood pressure here. Get some testosterone in and use that instead if blood pressure is good from then

jman6

Awards
Yeah, I was going to do a cycle of test e for 12 wheels at 500 mg per week but I pussed out. I should of just taking that....

AlexPowell

AlexPowell

Awards
  • Established
test is best man
also I don't see the logic in 500mg for 12 weeks, you will have 6ml left over. Extend it to 15 weeks

jman6

Awards
Oh yeah. Didn't think of that. Haha. I guess in will be running 15 week test e cycle after this.

JD261985

Banned
Awards
Oh yeah. Didn't think of that. Haha. I guess in will be running 15 week test e cycle after this.
Don't worry too much there was a guy on here who's blood pressure went up to 150 on LG sciences 1 andro at suggested dose. Everyone reacts differently it's not the end of the world

jman6

Awards
Mine was 170, just a little worse then 150, lol and I just ordered my clomid with express shipping.

JD261985

Banned
Awards
Mine was 170, just a little worse then 150, lol and I just ordered my clomid with express shipping.
Strangely it seems when these compounds are run with test or even a topical DHEA like dermacrine people experience way less sides. We're you taking anything for BP? I always recommend CEL cycle assist

tjfs87

Awards
Did you take a pre workout? Any stims? Id say cutting those out are more relevant than going on a keto diet. And from experience nolva will suffice for epi. Having high bp, or any side effect, does not correlate to being more shutdown or needing a more intensive pct. Regardless, nolva works fine to restore hpta function.