New to PH's using HDROL need advice and input

heavysingh

Awards
Hey guys, I just started a HDROL cycle 25mg. 1 capsule at 7:00am and 1 capsule an hour before workout around 3:00. My plan is 50/50/50/50. I'm also a first time user to pro hormones.

I have my diet in check Im getting about 3750 calories/day avg. Going to bump it up to 4250 by the second week and continue increasing by 500 every week until I'm at 5250. My PCT I'm planning to use is Erase Pro.

So far its been 3 days on HDROL and I've noticed slight soreness in my kidneys, but nothing extreme. I'm drinking a little over a gallon of water daily give or take. I've also been experiencing stomach discomfort and the runs, I'm sure its due to my lactose intolerance. I cut out my mass gainer shakes and replaced them with Peanut butter and banana sandwiches, which helped tremendously with stomach discomfort. I also think my liver feels different, it doesn't hurt just feels different like a warm tingling sensation . It may also be a mental thing. Is this normal to first time pro hormone users? Also, do you guys think I should continue with the cycle or cut it off if stomach discomfort is re occurring? I'm also second guessing doing the cycle because of all the negative hype about pro hormones. I feel I should've done it naturally and this cycle might end up being a waste, but at the same time I want to get good gains.

what do you guys think?

The supplement bottle says HDR on the front and the chemical make up is 4-chloro-17a-methyl-androst-1,4-diene-3-17b-diol

My current stats
current Weight 167 ibs
Goal 175-180ibs
Current BF - 7-8%

Bench
Max: 235
Goal: 275

Squat:
Max 270
Goal: 315

Deadlift:
Max: 355
Goal: 405

sirpetes28

sirpetes28

Awards
Hey guys, I just started a HDROL cycle 25mg. 1 capsule at 7:00am and 1 capsule an hour before workout around 3:00. My plan is 50/50/50/50. I'm also a first time user to pro hormones. I have my diet in check Im getting about 3750 calories/day avg. Going to bump it up to 4250 by the second week and continue increasing by 500 every week until I'm at 5250. My PCT I'm planning to use is Erase Pro. So far its been 3 days on HDROL and I've noticed slight soreness in my kidneys, but nothing extreme. I'm drinking a little over a gallon of water daily give or take. I've also been experiencing stomach discomfort and the runs, I'm sure its due to my lactose intolerance. I cut out my mass gainer shakes and replaced them with Peanut butter and banana sandwiches, which helped tremendously with stomach discomfort. I also think my liver feels different, it doesn't hurt just feels different like a warm tingling sensation . It may also be a mental thing. Is this normal to first time pro hormone users? Also, do you guys think I should continue with the cycle or cut it off if stomach discomfort is re occurring? I'm also second guessing doing the cycle because of all the negative hype about pro hormones. I feel I should've done it naturally and this cycle might end up being a waste, but at the same time I want to get good gains. what do you guys think? The supplement bottle says HDR on the front and the chemical make up is 4-chloro-17a-methyl-androst-1,4-diene-3-17b-diol My current stats Age : 25 current Weight 167 ibs Goal 175-180ibs Current BF - 7-8% Bench Max: 235 Goal: 275 Squat: Max 270 Goal: 315 Deadlift: Max: 355 Goal: 405
So what you're saying is you are not taking a liver care?!

Samueld2323

Awards
You better pick up some cycle assist ASAP, and go study up on your PCT because that's not enough..

heavysingh

Awards
yeah, not using any thing to protect liver. I read some other post's about 50 mg hdrol cycles and most of them said liver support during cycle wasn't necessary because HDROL was on the weaker side compared to other pro hormones. The supplement store I purchased from is owned is a IFBB pro. He even said liver support wasn't necessary because of the low dosage.

Samueld2323

Awards
yeah, not using any thing to protect liver. I read some other post's about 50 mg hdrol cycles and most of them said liver support during cycle wasn't necessary because HDROL was on the weaker side compared to other pro hormones. The supplement store I purchased from is owned is a IFBB pro. He even said liver support wasn't necessary because of the low dosage.
I don't feel like arguing, just pick up some liver support before you **** yourself up.

sirpetes28

sirpetes28

Awards
I don't feel like arguing, just pick up some liver support before you **** yourself up.
I agree, obviously you need some because you shouldn't feel any pain in your liver on "such a low dosage"

heavysingh

Awards
I'll pick up some liver support. I think its needed for this one. Any suggestions? I hear people using milk thistle and hawthorne berries. Is there anything better out there?

ion26

ion26

Awards
  • Established
I'll pick up some liver support. I think its needed for this one. Any suggestions? I hear people using milk thistle and hawthorne berries. Is there anything better out there?
That's fine. I would suggest TUDCA but that is a really low dosage of hdrol...

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Run h drol at 75-100 and pick up some cycle assist.

heavysingh

Awards
do you mean a cycle assist other than liver support?

Samueld2323

Awards
Just get some CEL cycle assist, it covers almost everything while on cycle. You need to look into a better PCT too.

aSKINNYkid

aSKINNYkid

Awards
... tsk... tsk... tsk

PCT:

Nolvadex at 40/40/20/20 starting on first day on week 5.

Seeing as how it's your first cycle you're going to get massive. However your HPTA is probably gonna get shut down, but it should be mild on hdrol. Make sure to take some DAA during PCT to help get your nuts full again and keep those gains.

P.S. I agree protecting your liver is important, but people go overkill with it. Everyone addressing his liver when his PCT is OTC. It's fuggin hdrol he could run it 6 weeks with ZERO liver support and be superb. (assuming he hasn't been binge drinking before cycle, etc.)

If you're taking prescription meds that are hepatatoxic then that's another issue. Take some milk thistle at least a week before starting and be mindful of what you put into your body on cycle.

ion26

ion26

Awards
  • Established
How do y'all measure out the nolva. The dropper has no numbers on it. All I have are some insulin syringes

aSKINNYkid

aSKINNYkid

Awards
How do y'all measure out the nolva. The dropper has no numbers on it. All I have are some insulin syringes
If you don't have a dropper with numbers get one at wal-mart or walgreen or something... should be less than a dollar.

Most Nolva is 20mg/ml so 1ml on your syringe would be 20mg. It's ORAL so don't inject it sub-q... just open up and swallow it down the hatch.

sirpetes28

sirpetes28

Awards
If you don't have a dropper with numbers get one at wal-mart or walgreen or something... should be less than a dollar. Most Nolva is 20mg/ml so 1ml on your syringe would be 20mg. It's ORAL so don't inject it sub-q... just open up and swallow it down the hatch.
wish it was easy as that! Lol, I highly suggest cranberry juice in your mouth then you shoot it and take a swallow. It tastes like DOG ****

ion26

ion26

Awards
  • Established
wish it was easy as that! Lol, I highly suggest cranberry juice in your mouth then you shoot it and take a swallow. It tastes like DOG ****
Some people told me to mix it with orange juice and them drink it?

aSKINNYkid

aSKINNYkid

Awards
I just take mine with a heavy dose of Man Tha **** Up!!! =P Does the trick for me

aSKINNYkid

aSKINNYkid

Awards
That's fine. I would suggest TUDCA but that is a really low dosage of hdrol...
Some also claim that TUDCA doesn't interfere with the PH in your liver... I'm skeptical personally.