Ostarine and S4 stack?

WhiteGuy

Awards
I was wondering if anyone has any experience stacking these two SARMs. If so, what were your results and how did you set up your cycle? Were you using it for a recomp or cutting? And did you run a mini PCT afterwards?

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
I was wondering if anyone has any experience stacking these two SARMs. If so, what were your results and how did you set up your cycle? Were you using it for a recomp or cutting? And did you run a mini PCT afterwards?
I would not stack two SARM's and expect a mini pct to be enough. I have seen suppression from 20mg of ostarine solo.

mtinsideout

mtinsideout

Awards
  • Established
These 2 make a great stack but be prepared with a full on PCT if you plan on taking full doses of both. Recomp or cutting should be easy so long as your diet and training are in check to achieve the desired result.

WhiteGuy

Awards
These 2 make a great stack but be prepared with a full on PCT if you plan on taking full doses of both. Recomp or cutting should be easy so long as your diet and training are in check to achieve the desired result.
Have you ran either one them before? And I always go overkill on my pct. I just asked about the minI PCT because of what I saw others have laid for it in threads

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
Have you ran either one them before? And I always go overkill on my pct. I just asked about the minI PCT because of what I saw others have laid for it in threads
I myself have ran ostarine at 20-25 mg its not bad but still kind of a wet cycle. S4 I have worried too much about the eye side effects to consider trying it. I have a history of eye issues.

mtinsideout

mtinsideout

Awards
  • Established
Yea I've run it before, see link below (note I had a good experience but I wouldn't do things the same if I do it again). Knowing what I know now I would have done it a bit differently, probably S4 at 60mg pre workout on workout days only and full 3 caps osta rx (i think 20mg of osta) for 6 weeks total.

S4 60/60/60/60/0/0
osta 20/20/20/20/20/20

Also I would run something like this for PCT.

Clomid 50mg and/or Nolva 20mg
Natty test booster of your choosing
Erase 3 caps

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/230448-osta-rx-liquid.html

jaymichael

Awards
They work very well together. If you would like to shed more bf, i'd add GW to your cycle as well. I've had a lot of success with the triple stack

1-8 Ostarine 25mg ED
1-8 S4 50mg ED
1-8 GW 20mg ED

You may need a light a.i. dose depending on how prone you are. Ostarine can slightly aggravate gyno. Also, depending on how you react to sarms, they may be slightly suppressive. I have blood work at the 8 week mark of a triple stack showing my LH at 7.5 on an 8.6 scale and test serum at 994 so obviously they don't effect me but you may need a decent pct setup

mtinsideout

mtinsideout

Awards
  • Established
They work very well together. If you would like to shed more bf, i'd add GW to your cycle as well. I've had a lot of success with the triple stack

1-8 Ostarine 25mg ED
1-8 S4 50mg ED
1-8 GW 20mg ED

You may need a light a.i. dose depending on how prone you are. Ostarine can slightly aggravate gyno. Also, depending on how you react to sarms, they may be slightly suppressive. I have blood work at the 8 week mark of a triple stack showing my LH at 7.5 on an 8.6 scale and test serum at 994 so obviously they don't effect me but you may need a decent pct setup
GW has been linked to cancer. I only read about it briefly before dropping the idea of GW all together.

jaymichael

Awards
GW has been linked to cancer. I only read about it briefly before dropping the idea of GW all together.
hgh and anadrol are also linked to cancer

I think it's important that guys properly inform themselves on GW because it is a truly amazing PED

The outdated studies done on rats showed signs of cancer because they gave the rats 50-100x the recommended dose over long durations. Take 100x the recommended amount of dbol or a multivitamin over the course of a year and let's see how long any of us make it. The little bastards never had a chance

All human clinical trials showed no signs of cancer at all

mtinsideout

mtinsideout

Awards
  • Established
hgh and anadrol are also linked to cancer

I think it's important that guys properly inform themselves on GW because it is a truly amazing PED

The outdated studies done on rats showed signs of cancer because they gave the rats 50-100x the recommended dose over long durations. Take 100x the recommended amount of dbol or a multivitamin over the course of a year and let's see how long any of us make it. The little bastards never had a chance

All human clinical trials showed no signs of cancer at all
Hmmm... Maybe I'll have to revisit the subject again. The rest of what you laid out also sounds good though. All depends on how you react to it and if you got the $ to run it that long. I should also note to start the S4 actually at like 30mg and work up to see if you have any of the vision sides. Luckily I think I only noticed it once in my time using it. I was at a friends house in the backyard in the sun for a while and when I went indoors my eyes took longer to adjust to the lower light level.

jaymichael

Awards
Hmmm... Maybe I'll have to revisit the subject again. The rest of what you laid out also sounds good though. All depends on how you react to it and if you got the $ to run it that long. I should also note to start the S4 actually at like 30mg and work up to see if you have any of the vision sides. Luckily I think I only noticed it once in my time using it. I was at a friends house in the backyard in the sun for a while and when I went indoors my eyes took longer to adjust to the lower light level.
I totally agree. S4 vision sides will broadside you of you don't ramp up slowly. It will be virtually impossible to see at night. Ramping up slow is a sure way to adjust to it properly

AlphaMilitant

AlphaMilitant

Banned
Awards
Stacking all 3 is amazing bro. Im all about sarms

mtinsideout

mtinsideout

Awards
  • Established
A full PCT is not not nessesary
Osta by itself is suppressive so I think it is best to run a PCT, especially if running multiple SARM's. I've seen people using osta during PCT which I still don't understand how something suppressive can help natural test production.

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
A full PCT is not not nessesary
That is an odd statement? Have you had blood work while stacking those 2? I have with just the one and was in low 200's ng/dl after 5 weeks. So I would say again full pct or blood work is a requirement if one intends to be safe.

AlphaMilitant

AlphaMilitant

Banned
Awards
Ive seen multiple blood panels showing, LGD, the most anabolic of all not effect LH amd FSH one bit. Test was suppressed a little, but nothing a great natty test booster can fix. Again, a serm is not nessesary. Not even with LGD

mtinsideout

mtinsideout

Awards
  • Established
I always run Ostarine in PCT
I think blackstone even includes Osta in one of there PCT products... Personally I just can't see it but I know others do it as well. I'd love to see blood work on this if you or anyone else has seen it.

jaymichael

Awards
Unfortunately, we all react differently to sarms and all aas for that matter so we can't make a cookie cutter statement about who needs what for pct. Your best bet may be covering your bases just incase. Couldn't hurt.

Like I mentioned, my LH was 7.5 and T serum 994 after 8 weeks on the triple stack so I ran an OTC T booster and called it good after I was done but others have shown some pretty low numbers on sarms. That being said, I have rarely seen pre-cycle bloods from these said users. I have to believe a lot of them go into their cycles already suppressed

AlphaMilitant

AlphaMilitant

Banned
Awards
I think blackstone even includes Osta in one of there PCT products... Personally I just can't see it but I know others do it as well. I'd love to see blood work on this if you or anyone else has seen it.
Ive seen so much blood work its ridiculous. Ostarine is barely suppressive as long as you run a good test booster along side it. Thats the beauty of sarms

mtinsideout

mtinsideout

Awards
  • Established
Ive seen so much blood work its ridiculous. Ostarine is barely suppressive as long as you run a good test booster along side it. Thats the beauty of sarms
There is nothing beautiful about the taste of S4 lol. Everyone is different but I always go with better safe than sorry.

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
Unfortunately, we all react differently to sarms and all aas for that matter so we can't make a cookie cutter statement about who needs what for pct. Your best bet may be covering your bases just incase. Couldn't hurt.

Like I mentioned, my LH was 7.5 and T serum 994 after 8 weeks on the triple stack so I ran an OTC T booster and called it good after I was done but others have shown some pretty low numbers on sarms. That being said, I have rarely seen pre-cycle bloods from these said users. I have to believe a lot of them go into their cycles already suppressed
If you personally get blood work I 100% agree with you if not your not doing yourself or anyone else a favor by saying no pct necessary.

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
I have personally seen my own blood work on Ostarine and seen many others that show suppression.... but to each their own. I honestly think its for everyone's own good to find out how they react and get blood work instead of playing guessing games but if no blood work 1000% of the time a PCT is required!

Also on a side note you are aware these SARM's were never meant to be selective when it comes to suppression right?

Reactions: n87
AlphaMilitant

AlphaMilitant

Banned
Awards
Im not saying dont run a pct at all.. run a mini pct and get blood work done

AlphaMilitant

AlphaMilitant

Banned
Awards
I have personally seen my own blood work on Ostarine and seen many others that show suppression.... but to each their own. I honestly think its for everyone's own good to find out how they react and get blood work instead of playing guessing games but if no blood work 1000% of the time a PCT is required!

Also on a side note you are aware these SARM's were never meant to be selective when it comes to suppression right?
I dont disagree that safety is rhe best thing.. I get blood work before and after cycles, so I know what works for me. Blood work trumps everything. I was simply saying a serm is not nessesary

AlphaMilitant

AlphaMilitant

Banned
Awards
There is nothing beautiful about the taste of S4 lol. Everyone is different but I always go with better safe than sorry.
Put your big boy pants on bro.. jk. The taste isnt that big of a deal to me personally. :downthehatch: now give me the gains!

jaymichael

Awards
If you personally get blood work I 100% agree with you if not your not doing yourself or anyone else a favor by saying no pct necessary.
My point exactly. If you're not doing blood work, cover your bases

Fizzisnumerou

Awards
S4 and osta cbined should still require a mini PCT. I like osta in a PCT with GW. The studies with rats were doses of 40 mgs. We take 20 as humans. I weigh 200 pounds, the rat weighs a pound. Rats metabolize compounds 25-50% greater than humans we weigh 20,000% more than them... Do the math. The GSK study was the study everybody references. There were 2 rat trials since... That were successful. There have been human trials............. Successsful. GW agonized the ppar delta receptor; the alpha and beta agonists are the ones causing problems in human trials. GW is in every PCT protocol I recommend because it regulates lipds better and assists in fighting muscle wasting. There are bloods of people doing as little as 1mg having better lipid profiles on AAS cycles side-by-side w/ GW. It will be in a stack I'll be running...very soon.

AlphaMilitant

AlphaMilitant

Banned
Awards
Its better if you dont capsule it. There is no need for all that work. Just take it straight.

AndroRage

AndroRage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I totally agree. S4 vision sides will broadside you of you don't ramp up slowly. It will be virtually impossible to see at night. Ramping up slow is a sure way to adjust to it properly

How bad really are the bison sides. When you say can’t see you mean when no street lamps or in actual darkness (when visibility is poor anyways)
How are the effects of S4 to say something like 11-KT?

Thanks

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
How bad really are the bison sides. When you say can’t see you mean when no street lamps or in actual darkness (when visibility is poor anyways)
How are the effects of S4 to say something like 11-KT?

Thanks
Like, you go into a room and it’s night, it’s pitch black, even with moonlight coming in.

You drive at night and every light is blazing your eyes.

Ostarine can do similar once you hit 44mg and above in my experience, but no yellow tint like s4.

11kt is a steroid, causes pumps, acne etc...

AndroRage

AndroRage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Like, you go into a room and it’s night, it’s pitch black, even with moonlight coming in.

You drive at night and every light is blazing your eyes.

Ostarine can do similar once you hit 44mg and above in my experience, but no yellow tint like s4.

11kt is a steroid, causes pumps, acne etc...
11-kt or 11-oxo as both mild and thought could stack with S4 or Ostarine or all?

So if I walk now and cover my eyes with my hands I will walk into walls and everything, your saying at night even passing roads/shops street lamps it will be as if my hands are covering my eyes?

Sorry I’m just struggling to imagine as some state it’s almost life threating and others state it’s “not too bad”.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
11-kt or 11-oxo as both mild and thought could stack with S4 or Ostarine or all?

So if I walk now and cover my eyes with my hands I will walk into walls and everything, your saying at night even passing roads/shops street lamps it will be as if my hands are covering my eyes?

Sorry I’m just struggling to imagine as some state it’s almost life threating and others state it’s “not too bad”.
No.... those shop lights will be blinding and leave trails. Anything less than normal light will seem much darker than normal. Anything more much brighter.