Is this cycle any good

Kdog93

Awards
Hey I recently started a cycle of test e Tren and Decca. 1ml of test 1ml of Decca and 0.5 ml of Tren I put the Decca and Tren in the same needle. This is a 12 week cycle once every 4 days. Is this ok or should I not take them together

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The MLs mean nothing without knowing the mg:ml

Kdog93

Awards
I think of the top of my head its 200mg per ml for the Decca and test and 100mg per ml on the Tren

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You can take them together.

How many cycles have you done?

Is it tren e or tren a?

Kdog93

Awards
Tren e. ye did one last year Decca sus and dbol only did it for 5 weeks ment to do it for 10 but came off them

ChaseTheYoke

Awards
That's two 19-nor's so... yeah.

That cycle is dumb on several levels. I'll just leave it at that.

Might get some gains on the dbol. And most likely get some milk from the deca/tren. That's about it.

Unless you got Tren A and NPP. Regardless your doses are low, right along with your test base.

Kdog93

Awards
19 nor's?? I'm new to all this the lad that suggested it said I wouldn't have to use any aftercare like anti estreagon and whatnot

ChaseTheYoke

Awards
19 nor's?? I'm new to all this the lad that suggested it said I wouldn't have to use any aftercare like anti estreagon and whatnot
Dear god put that **** down man.

Kdog93

Awards
Read it properly and you will understand that ther was two different cycles I asked weather mixing Tren and Decca was a good idea if you have no advice do one dip****

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
Read it properly and you will understand that ther was two different cycles I asked weather mixing Tren and Decca was a good idea if you have no advice do one dip****
I've never done it... I can't say I would suggest it either

Kdog93

Awards
Would you suggest taking the Decca and test and the Tren with something else when I have finished the two to prevent mixing Tren and Decca

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
Would you suggest taking the Decca and test and the Tren with something else when I have finished the two to prevent mixing Tren and Decca
I would use deca seperately from one another. I get prolactin issues pretty bad though. test + either one is what I would do

Kdog93

Awards
Should I take the Tren afterwords then if so how long after and what with? Only got 10 ml of it. Also what aftercare should I consider

ChaseTheYoke

Awards
Hey I recently started a cycle of test e Tren and Decca. 1ml of test 1ml of Decca and 0.5 ml of Tren I put the Decca and Tren in the same needle. This is a 12 week cycle once every 4 days. Is this ok or should I not take them together
How the **** does that appear to be two different cycles? Either way unless you got 400mg/ml Deca and 500mg/ml test then you are wasting your time. You obviously don't have a clue what you are doing and you won't be getting any more advice from me. I expressed my concerns for YOUR body but for all I care you can burn your money for some milky tits and no gains.

youre_fucking_retarded-s600x600-49582.jpg

Kdog93

Awards
Haha ace!! Love the picture you put a lot of thourght into that fella. What you gave wasn't advice pal no I don't know what I'm doing your right it didn't take a genius like yourself to work that out that's why I am asking a lot of questions. I have 400mg of both

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just do 1ml of all 3 for 12 weeks. Kick start with dimethazine 30mg 4 weeks, and week 12-16 run winni at 100mg e/d.

Low dose ai to control estrogen in between those orals.

trenosaurus

trenosaurus

Awards
By the sounds of what you are saying, and your lack of understanding of what people are saying to you.. I don't think you are ready to run tren and deca together.

Drop one or the other, and make sure to run and AI and caber or prami to combat gyno.