new ultradrol cycle changing

ferrignolou1

Awards
Hello guys, i would like to listen to your suggestions and advices about my ultradrol cycle.
I will use cycle support,joint support during the cycle and the pct.
It started today.
Week 1
Ultradrol 8mg/day

Week 2 to 4
Ultradrol 12mg/day

PCT
Nolvadex
40/20/20/10/10
Clomid
50/50/50 (i have it just for three weeks becouse I can not get more)
And then also DAA and ZMA.
So what do you think? Is it a well structured cycle? Do you think I ll tecover properly? And what about my libido according to you?
Thank you in advance.
I m very excited about this cycleeeee!!

TrenLvr

Awards
What are your stats and goals? Ultradrol can have some heavy sides especially without test. A test cycle with an ultradrol kicker would be much better for sustained gains imo.

bel1

Awards
looks like a pretty low dosed cycle to me, shouldn't be much of a problem other than the low amounts of gains

Mperkins

Mperkins

Awards
age??? goals??? STATS?! the ultradrol dosing looks good for newer user of msten so i aplaud you. i personally got up to 28mg a day but trust me ultradrol is good. i recommend this.

ultradrol 8,12,12,16
liv52 (what ever you got for support gotta add liv52 cheap on amazon and its amazing stuff on the liver)

PCT looks overkill IMO i mean always be safe on PCT but this works good too

nolva: 40,40,20,20
OR
clomid 50,50,25,25 i prefer clomid
3grams,3,3,3 DAA
li52 with your PCT

i like your precaution on PCT but i think a standard of one of those is ok but if you wanna be a safety town officer this works

nolva 20,20,10,10
clomid 50,50,25,25

ferrignolou1

Awards
Thank you all...Just a curiosity more...
What do you think my libido will be like?
Any experience?

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
age??? goals??? STATS?! the ultradrol dosing looks good for newer user of msten so i aplaud you. i personally got up to 28mg a day but trust me ultradrol is good. i recommend this.

ultradrol 8,12,12,16
liv52 (what ever you got for support gotta add liv52 cheap on amazon and its amazing stuff on the liver)

PCT looks overkill IMO i mean always be safe on PCT but this works good too

nolva: 40,40,20,20
OR
clomid 50,50,25,25 i prefer clomid
3grams,3,3,3 DAA
li52 with your PCT

i like your precaution on PCT but i think a standard of one of those is ok but if you wanna be a safety town officer this works

nolva 20,20,10,10
clomid 50,50,25,25
SERM dosed like this.

Also add in REduce xt (cortisol control) in week 3 like MW1 said.