In season Quick Question

Dcbeast

Awards
Hey guys Im 24 have ran two cycles of Epi and stano in the past. I play a sport (paid) w/ no testing and I am looking for a prohormone which will give me more Energy/strength/explosion/stamina in season anybody have any ideas? I was thinking stanodrol before games? I ran this in the past with my epi cycle. Any ideas you guys had I'm open to and I am really interested in what you guys have to say.

Thanks guys

TaylorSwift

TaylorSwift

Awards
That's cheating bro

But run test like an adult

AlphaMilitant

AlphaMilitant

Banned
Awards
Hey guys Im 24 have ran two cycles of Epi and stano in the past. I play a sport (paid) w/ no testing and I am looking for a prohormone which will give me more Energy/strength/explosion/stamina in season anybody have any ideas? I was thinking stanodrol before games? I ran this in the past with my epi cycle. Any ideas you guys had I'm open to and I am really interested in what you guys have to say.

Thanks guys
GW all day long bro.. no contest. You could stack it with the PH of youe choosing

Dcbeast

Awards
Looks very interesting thanks for the reply. Haven't heard of this before

AlphaMilitant

AlphaMilitant

Banned
Awards
EXTREME endurance.. Extreme fat burning, and zero sides

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Test

Dcbeast

Awards
That what I was thinking! thanks guys now I just gotta get the torches/gummies!!!

Viking23

Awards
Gets some turinabol too! Stuffs ideal for athletic performance

Dcbeast

Awards
never done injectables lets see if i change my mind soon haha

Viking23

Awards
never done injectables lets see if i change my mind soon haha
Then get turinabol. Honestly its a great athletic enhancer and I think low dose dbol might be effective too.