help with next cycle please

bigdaddyjst

Awards
I am starting a test deca dbol cycle can I run hcg and arimidex during cycle and if so how much

sirpetes28

sirpetes28

Awards
I am starting a test deca dbol cycle can I run hcg and arimidex during cycle and if so how much
Yes, you may run .5 Arimidex EOD and you can start run HCG 2-3 weeks into cycle at 250iu twice a week. (Monday,Thursday)

You have a PCT ??

sirpetes28

sirpetes28

Awards
This is spot on. I would run caber too .5 twice a week.
. Is caber illegal? Not banging anyone but I'm just wondering if it's able to talk about caber sources on forums

sirpetes28

sirpetes28

Awards
This is spot on. I would run caber too .5 twice a week.
and big daddy, if you're not familiar with caber the general purpose is to make sure you will have a rock hard shlong while you're on cycle. Deca has been know for the "deca dick" side effect.. Which is believe is caused from the large amount of progesterone in blood from deca.. It's not a must since you're running test... But just an option if you're worried!

bigdaddyjst

Awards
my pct

I was thinking novalex 40/40/20/20 do you think that will be okif not let me know what I should do should I run caber also

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Just an opinion here. But I wouldn't consider deca for a second without a good amount of caber on hand.

bigdaddyjst

Awards
I was just looking at some on the Internetnot too expensive what amount should I run .5eod?

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
If you are open to suggestions, toremifene is the best SERM for PCT. Also, just my opinion.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Cycling with the proper ancillaries is quite expensive.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I have provided my opinions based on experience and research. It looks as though you might have some googling and thread reading ahead of you to make sure you are truly prepared for this cycle.

sirpetes28

sirpetes28

Awards
I think you could and or should just toss the deca idea... A test E and d Bol would be efficient and you wouldn't have to worry about caber