New Epi cycle

1. New Epi cycle

So I'm going to run a new Epi cycle, and I think it will look like this. Epi 15mg for two weeks, 30 for two, 45 for four weeks. Oxyelite 1 in the morning, NOW Super Cortisol Support 1cap 3 times a day, CLA 1cap 3 times a day, BCAA+NCG morning and post workout, ADAM, Cycle Assist, protein shake post w/o and Jack3d original pre w/o. PCT will be clomid, noxitest, maybe daa also. I might put some erase halfway into the cycle. Next stop will be working the diet up. I was contemplating a week or two of 10mg beast in the beginning. What do yall think so far?

2. Ah **** I thought I clicked cycle info, mod feel free to move.

3. Quote Originally Posted by Pipes View Post
    So I'm going to run a new Epi cycle, and I think it will look like this. Epi 15mg for two weeks, 30 for two, 45 for four weeks. Oxyelite 1 in the morning, NOW Super Cortisol Support 1cap 3 times a day, CLA 1cap 3 times a day, BCAA+NCG morning and post workout, ADAM, Cycle Assist, protein shake post w/o and Jack3d original pre w/o. PCT will be clomid, noxitest, maybe daa also. I might put some erase halfway into the cycle. Next stop will be working the diet up. I was contemplating a week or two of 10mg beast in the beginning. What do yall think so far?
    Looks good, what epi product are you using?
    •   

4. Epi Strong

5. Quote Originally Posted by Pipes View Post
    Epi Strong
    I heard that was a good one

Similar Forum Threads

1. *New* Epi Cycle and PCT Advice
    By JD87 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 10-11-2013, 04:36 PM
  2. Replies: 25
    Last Post: 01-25-2012, 09:19 PM