best bulker out of these

Viking23

Awards
What would be best for overall size and strength out of Dymethazine, msten or alpha 20? I imagine A20 but was looking for actual experiences . Whatever is picked will be ran along test .

Thanks in advance!

AlexPowell

AlexPowell

Awards
  • Established
alpha20
but the "real" answer is dianabol

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
alpha20
but the "real" answer is dianabol
Na, the m1a and the little bit of m1t it converts to blows dbol out the water.

Methyl 1 test is dbol that has been 5a reduced, making a much more potent androgen.

Dbol will never compare.

To say otherwise shows how little one knows about aas.

thehogsters

thehogsters

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That is hard to say IMO. If you can handle the sides then yes Alpha20 then Msten then DMZ. A lot of guys report having trouble eating on Alpha and on Msten. I experienced this on my last week of Msten.
If you can't eat enough calories then you not going to grow.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That is hard to say IMO. If you can handle the sides then yes Alpha20 then Msten then DMZ. A lot of guys report having trouble eating on Alpha and on Msten. I experienced this on my last week of Msten.
If you can't eat enough calories then you not going to grow.
Touche.

Viking23

Awards
Yes food is obviously most important on a bulk but certain gear is better than others for an all out bulk

AlexPowell

AlexPowell

Awards
  • Established
Na, the m1a and the little bit of m1t it converts to blows dbol out the water.

Methyl 1 test is dbol that has been 5a reduced, making a much more potent androgen.

Dbol will never compare.

To say otherwise shows how little one knows about aas.
well I'll give it a go, see what's up
I am not going to expect much though. Lots of things look good on paper. More expensive than dbol as well

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Again, shows your knowledge is limited to old bro science commonly found on source boards.

An it isn't any more expensive than a legit source for dbol.

Now that shiit laced with methyl test an other metals, which is so common is a diff story.
You get what you pay for when it comes to aas.

AlexPowell

AlexPowell

Awards
  • Established
Again, shows your knowledge is limited to old bro science commonly found on source boards.
Source boards? lol. I don't go on any source boards
There are loads of factors to take into account.

Is it as cheap?
Does it kill hunger?
Lethargy?
Mass gain?
Strength?
Work capacity?
Does it keep you full when dieting?

It's all these factors that make me choose one drug over another. Anadrol on paper blows dbol out the water, for the reasons above though I'd never choose it over dianabol. Same with superdrol, why would I pay the money for it when I can get dbol for half the price and dose it higher for longer?

Lots of people in logs I've seen have been saying it's tough to take alpha20 for more than 4 weeks. Well then I'd pick something that can be ran for longer. As one guy said it's good "if you can handle the sides" and "A lot of guys report having trouble eating on Alpha". Err yeah... better than dbol for sure. Sounds real liver toxic

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Congratulations.

I feel great while on sd, m1t, anadrol, msten, etc.

Mperkins

Mperkins

Awards
Mperkins

Mperkins

Awards
i liked msten but like said above... nothings gunna work without a high calorie count. depends is your diet on key? thats more important then superdrol. m1t or anything

Viking23

Awards
My buddy decided to grab both msten and alpha 20. I myself am going to use dmz and see the difference . I will probably grab some msten to for future use. I will keep posted on our results. Granted I will not run for a while. I'm about to run a test and halo cycle and run the DMZ my next.

Thanks for everyone that shared their thoughts. If anyone else has anything to share please do .

Viking23

Awards
What would the damage be if he stacked alpha and msten? I told him not to but he's hard headed so its possible he will.

Viking23

Awards
I prefer Dzine for strength,size and controllable sides~~Msten is right up there though
M1A(real M1a is a BEAST)
What's sides do you personally get with dzine?

Viking23

Awards
If I don't stack dzine with something aromatizable it kills my immune system.
I will be using test p so that shouldn't be an issue. However when you get a chance jrby will you take a look at that pm? If you can't don't sweat it. Thanks for the help guys !

Viking23

Awards
How many of you guys use hdrol? How is it for strength? I have never used any legal gear so this is all new for me. I will pick up some DMZ for my next bulk cycle but for this upcoming cycle I will use hdrol and then I have tbol to use for a future cycle so I can compare the two.

I have heard some really good things on dymethazine and while researching it a few other compounds caught my interest (msten, hdrol,). Sorry for all the questions but I had some extra cash and like to buy in bulk when I can.

And are these (DMZ, msten) more toxic than most illegal orals?

AlexPowell

AlexPowell

Awards
  • Established
How many of you guys use hdrol? How is it for strength? I have never used any legal gear so this is all new for me. I will pick up some DMZ for my next bulk cycle but for this upcoming cycle I will use hdrol and then I have tbol to use for a future cycle so I can compare the two.

I have heard some really good things on dymethazine and while researching it a few other compounds caught my interest (msten, hdrol,). Sorry for all the questions but I had some extra cash and like to buy in bulk when I can.

There is an m1-4add + halodrol combo called "Supa Halo" which is very good
25mg of both per tab.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

No, they aren't any more toxic than other orals.

I love hdrol, I like to keep 2 bottles on hand at all times, it never does me wrong. Though some don't see much from it.

Msten was nice at 12mg, never used it higher though

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I will be using test p so that shouldn't be an issue. However when you get a chance jrby will you take a look at that pm? If you can't don't sweat it. Thanks for the help guys !
I don't have n e new pm's from you? Don't see a question in the last one you sent me.

AlexPowell

AlexPowell

Awards
  • Established

Viking23

Awards
No, they aren't any more toxic than other orals.

I love hdrol, I like to keep 2 bottles on hand at all times, it never does me wrong. Though some don't see much from it.

Msten was nice at 12mg, never used it higher though
Thanks for the help!! And your right I didn't send the last one. Forgot my question. Thanks for everyone who shared their input/experience! I'll probably grab the msten to use at some point but I'm def running halo. I believe you were the one that sold me on it in the first place. I will grab DMZ as well just want to try it out.

I'll let you know how my buddy turns out because he told me he plans to stack alpha and msten or run them back to back. He will probably have liver failure the dumb shtt.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Nobody likes you Alex, that's why they argue with all of your posts. You're a delusional know-it-all that won't go away.

Mperkins

Mperkins

Awards
Do you ever think before you post?
broooooo im 18... and my buds got this PH called "mega400" it has SD and M1t mixed together both doing 40mg a tab....... can i take an OTC PCT with this? ;)

Mperkins

Mperkins

Awards

nooom nom nom hdrol ;) out of all the legals heres my ranking

1. msten (perfer ultradrol elite if found)
2. i love me some maxLMG even though it needs to be stacked over all its awesome!
3. epistane (works just as well as hdrol ive heard and if i used out of those two id take epi because the gyno help)
4. DMZ that wasnt all that good to me :(

BUT heres my take. if you plan any PS/PH and run it high like ex msten and run it like i did at 21mg and a few days of 28mg just get some SD.... because in the end youll have harsher sides but only a tiny tiny tiny bit more and the results are a big diff!.

AlexPowell

AlexPowell

Awards
  • Established
Nobody likes you Alex, that's why they argue with all of your posts. You're a delusional know-it-all that won't go away.
nawww, what a shame

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
In high school I took Amino Fuel by Twin Labs between every meal and I put on some serious weight.
I don't care if it works for anyone else, what is better, etc.
It was this one time I did this one thing so now I'm going to ignore everyone else and just tell you to take what I take.

Mperkins

Mperkins

Awards
In high school I took Amino Fuel by Twin Labs between every meal and I put on some serious weight.
I don't care if it works for anyone else, what is better, etc.
It was this one time I did this one thing so now I'm going to ignore everyone else and just tell you to take what I take.
ive seen that ish! its got some good cals and good amount of calories per serving! i can see why! haha

Viking23

Awards
The msten I was looking at came in 10mg pills. Seems like it us hard to dose I guess. I think my source is actually going to start making SD which would be good. When you ran DMZ did you stack it with test? I am looking to run halo and I'll post my personal experience. Thanks for the help.

Flex I would love that stuff but I can't take it. can't take whey or casein protein. That is probably my biggest obstacle for bulking .

thehogsters

thehogsters

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
After running msten last year I'm seriously thinking about running it for a cut. I have never taken anything that slowed down my appetite like msten did.
I'm sure this is very user specific and dependent on the state of your liver. With the appetite suppression I experienced I'm assuming my old wore out liver just can't handle msten that good.