test e & trenavar pre contest plus others questions
- 01-15-2014, 12:10 AM
test e & trenavar pre contest plus others questions
So I was thinking this time around i was going to run a pre contest stack. Im 87 days out as of right now. 21 years old 183lbs at 8.2% bf, calculated last Wednesday. My goal is to get to 6% bf and not drop below 179lbs. Diet & training is completely taken care of.
I was going to run 300mg test e to keep muscle mass for 9 weeks (all I have left)
Trenavar starting 6 weeks out
I have cycle assist, AI(s) & PCT on hand.
I was thinking of adding Stanno OR Epi to the mix but was wondering when to and what dosage for each if ran with the test e & trenavar?
- 01-15-2014, 12:12 AM
Aside from everything else, at a quick glance, that trenavar dose will do next to nothing for you. Most guys (including me) start the tren out at 120mg And I have seen people run it upwards of 180-200mg
- 01-15-2014, 12:15 AM
Tren 120mg e/d 6 weeks.
Epi @ 40mg weeks 6-11
Pretty much what I'm doing as well.
I'm on week 5 @ 500mg e/w test e, added trenadione yesterday @ 120mg e/d for 6 weeks, also adding in mast prop Thursday @ 400mg/ week
An dropping my test to 3/4ml x 2 each week. ( don't want to do the math on what mg's that is.)
Starting week 9 will run epi/tren/mastp while test e clears.
I don't have a show though, I'm just getting ripped for job interviews.Olympus labs super pct, don't cycle without it. It's the best IMO. Get some an you'll be glad you did Olympus labs rep
01-15-2014, 12:30 AM
01-15-2014, 12:42 AM
That looks good
Olympus labs super pct, don't cycle without it. It's the best IMO. Get some an you'll be glad you did Olympus labs rep
01-15-2014, 01:29 AM
Yes what he said^
And yes looks good to me. Have fun. I'm on 500mg test/wk, Stenzine at 30mg ed, and trenavar 120mg ed, right now. Loving life.
Best of luck man!
01-15-2014, 07:05 AM
last 2 weeks dose arimidex or letro as high as you can stand
add in some sort of dht, masterona epistane, stano all good choices, why not all 3 if it's important, they will alla work well togeter
the trenavar? maybe bad idea with the test, maybe not. might want to decrease the testosterone 2 weeks out or even drop it 1 week out and push other **** as high as possible
01-15-2014, 07:08 AM
01-15-2014, 07:15 AM
01-15-2014, 07:20 AM
01-15-2014, 07:22 AM
01-15-2014, 09:03 AM
01-15-2014, 09:04 AM
01-15-2014, 01:17 PM
01-15-2014, 05:53 PM
01-15-2014, 06:01 PM
01-15-2014, 08:30 PM
Fellas fellas! Easy!
I wont give any advice on compounds and doses because its a highly variable topic but I will say to the OP that you wanna do three things in no particular order:
The last two are hard to do at the same time and require trial and error until u figure out the magic process.
01-16-2014, 01:43 PM
02-14-2014, 04:38 PM
1) Dont cut carbs out too soon. Too soon IMO, is anything longer than 30 days out. The risk is losing significant lean mass.
2) Dont wait til last second to "carb back up". It takes several days for the body to carb back up properly from a Keto diet. You can't do it in 4 hours, so don't try. You come on stage either too flat or too watery, but you wont look hard and dry. Dont be like me and listen to typical broscience. Give yourself 3-5 days to carb back up properly.
3) Dont bother with prescription dieuretics. Wait til you've got your natural water manipulation down to a science before adding those.
4) High intensity cardio at the right times (early morning and post weight training) such as sprints and fast cycling are best at retaining muscle mass while cutting up. They actually build up mass in the process. Dont over do it though, 15-20 minute sessions are plenty. LISS is ok to mix in but not as a sole solution to fat burning. Drink plenty of BCAA's throughout the day in before weight training to help preserve lean tissue.
5) MCT oils whenever and however you can handle them. There is a study that indicates a 10-fold increase in serum GH when a significant amount of MCT's is ingested. i recommend between 3-8 TBSP, split evenly throughout the day for max effect. Its a clean energy source for those few weeks of carbless dieting.
60-31 days out = low to moderate carbs, high protein and low to moderate fats. MCT's supplemented to meet near maintenance level calories.
30-5 days out = only fibrous carbs (leafy green carbs), NO STARCHES, low to moderate fat diet, very high protein & MCT's to meet 500kcals below maintenance.
4 days to contest = gradually carb back up. Start with 50g first day. Second day alittle more. Third & fourth day you make adjustments as necessary. Keep a sauna close by to sweat out and stay relatively dry as you go.
For water manipulation, I'd recommend a natural dieuretic like dandelion root starting 3-4 weeks out all the way to the last week of contest. I'd reduce my sodium drastically at the same time while sweating as much as possible completely depleting and drying myself out @ about 8-10 days out. At this point, I'l be flat, hungry and tired. Then the week of, start eating more starches again, with no preservatives and no simple sugars. Only eat complex carbs while carbing up to do this very gradually so you can make adjustments as you go. Come morning of make necessary adustments and before the night show, carb up for real with all sorts of carbs.
One other note on water manipulation. It would do you great service to consider any supplement that helps shuttle water to the cells quickly. Such are: fast-acting creatines & potassium (possible nitrate version too) & sodium. At this point, you'll need to bring sodium back into the diet around 2 days out to help bring the muscle to max fullness. Remember, the average human can hold anywhere from 400-600g of glycogen in the muscles & liver so don't be afraid to eat. If you do it right, you'll be thick, hard, vascular (from glycogen and sodium uptake) and full of energy (unlike 95% of the competition).
Another thought is to consider Superdrol about 12-14 days out, as SD usually hits hard around the 2 week mark when it comes to a sudden swoosh of glycogen load. For me, this happens as early as day 4-5 on SD. Again, just a thought.
I've learned the hard way that a less conditioned body that is full and thick will look better on stage than a more conditioned body that comes out flat or holding water in the wrong places. Aim for full and thick before you consider the risk of landing on flat "but ripped". Thing is, you want round muscle bellies on stage because round muscles create shadows better than flat ones. To get round muscles you have to eat plenty before hand but it must be done slowly so as to not over or underdue the glycogen load.
02-16-2014, 08:50 AM
02-16-2014, 08:07 PM
Everyone varies, but in reality, a lower body fat always looks and feels bigger but it may not actually be.
Were u doing cardio or not? W/ extended cardio each day, I wouldnt advise doing keto for longer than 4 weeks at a time before refeeds. Just me though. In fact, I'd do a refeed every 10 days or so in that case.
02-16-2014, 10:42 PM
If you don't like looking smaller than usual then by all means refeed but for me, at my size, I did not see any "muscle" loss at all. I didn't do any cardio at all, just lifting every day and it was my usual 4 day Sheiko training and arms on off days
02-17-2014, 09:59 AM
02-18-2014, 04:11 AM
Similar Forum Threads
- By JoeJack101 in forum SupplementsReplies: 12Last Post: 03-24-2007, 12:41 PM
- By Grant in forum AnabolicsReplies: 6Last Post: 10-18-2004, 10:47 PM
- By FullyBuilt in forum SupplementsReplies: 16Last Post: 07-09-2003, 10:06 AM
- By WiNgS in forum Weight LossReplies: 34Last Post: 04-12-2003, 09:51 AM
- By WYD02 in forum Weight LossReplies: 8Last Post: 03-17-2003, 04:09 AM