NEED NOLVADEX HELP!

Samueld2323

Awards
I'd like to know if Nolva pill form is the same as liquid, in terms for a pct.

Samueld2323

Awards
Is there anyway I can message you and ask you if I have found a legitimate source?

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Ask google.
Put the brand name of your Nolva followed by the word legit. Then read all the results.
FreakinA guys, it's 2014

rphash49

Awards
Ask google.
Put the brand name of your Nolva followed by the word legit. Then read all the results.
FreakinA guys, it's 2014
I went one more step. I hit the ask button on my phone and spoke"legit pharmacy Nolva". It pulled up the info in half a second. Easy! Done!

Guess my phone wants my balls to work just as much as I do. Technology!

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Holy shyt! You talk to your phone!?! What is this, Star Trek?!?!

Mperkins

Mperkins

Awards
let me guess this kids about 3-4 days from starting his PCT...... LOL get your **** straight first!

Mperkins

Mperkins

Awards
Haven't even started my cycle yet.. Lol
well dont ask for a source check one and do some research and youll find your answer instead of asking... like everyone else above me we arent your SIRI.

Samueld2323

Awards
well dont ask for a source check one and do some research and youll find your answer instead of asking... like everyone else above me we arent your SIRI.
Trust me, I already have, I just don't want to end up like my friend who bought from a random site and turned out it wasn't even Nolva.

JD261985

Banned
Awards
I feel your pain people are always going to be dicks about that on here. You could do what I do. Buy a few bottles from different sources. However, that can get expensive

Samueld2323

Awards
I feel your pain people are always going to be dicks about that on here. You could do what I do. Buy a few bottles from different sources. However, that can get expensive
Thanks man!

Mperkins

Mperkins

Awards
im a dick? haha stop this is not high school im trying to save a kids ass...