Help me with GW-501516

Status
Not open for further replies.

alwaysfirst

Banned
Awards
I'm thinking of getting GW and just want somebody to tell me about their experiences with it?

I'm think of dose it 10mg ed split in 2 for the endurance and fat loss abilities, sounds about right right?

Thanks for any input :)

musclefool

musclefool

Awards
  • Established
I ran Gw pretty high man. I noticed a really nice flow of energy in the gym. After day 16 I was benching my max 6 times ( I was also taking sarms along with it). I noticed I started getting more of a tolerance to it the more I increased the dose. But I stopped in 3/4 the way through my cycle. Really good stuff here man if you got it from the right company.

jaymichael

Awards
I've had a lot of great experiences with GW. WADA is doing everything they can to keep athletes away from it because it works well. Claims of cancer in rats occurred at ridiculously high dosages (equivalent to 500-1000mg ED for a 200lb male over a long period of time). If you tried overdosing any OTC supplement at your local walgreens this way and I guarantee the outcome will be horrible. Human trials showed zero signs of cancer.

The recommended dosage for GW is 10-20mg ED for 8-12 weeks. That's the sweet spot. You'll see increased endurance, less rest period between sets in the gym, and significant fat loss

alwaysfirst

Banned
Awards
I've had a lot of great experiences with GW. WADA is doing everything they can to keep athletes away from it because it works well. Claims of cancer in rats occurred at ridiculously high dosages (equivalent to 500-1000mg ED for a 200lb male over a long period of time). If you tried overdosing any OTC supplement at your local walgreens this way and I guarantee the outcome will be horrible. Human trials showed zero signs of cancer.

The recommended dosage for GW is 10-20mg ED for 8-12 weeks. That's the sweet spot. You'll see increased endurance, less rest period between sets in the gym, and significant fat loss
Thanks for the info, I think I order tonight :)

JD261985

Banned
Awards
I've had a lot of great experiences with GW. WADA is doing everything they can to keep athletes away from it because it works well. Claims of cancer in rats occurred at ridiculously high dosages (equivalent to 500-1000mg ED for a 200lb male over a long period of time). If you tried overdosing any OTC supplement at your local walgreens this way and I guarantee the outcome will be horrible. Human trials showed zero signs of cancer. The recommended dosage for GW is 10-20mg ED for 8-12 weeks. That's the sweet spot. You'll see increased endurance, less rest period between sets in the gym, and significant fat loss
True that

ecto84

ecto84

Awards
http://healthycanadians.gc.ca/recall-alert-rappel-avis/hc-sc/2013/33605a-eng.php

All clinical development of GW501516 was stopped when toxicities, including various cancers, were discovered following routine, long term animal studies. The long-term effects of GW501516 in humans are unknown.
Canadians are advised not to use this product under any circumstances and should consult with a health care professional if they have concerns about their health related to its use.
GW501516 is not approved for use in humans. GSK does not manufacture or authorize its sale.

Reactions: n87

uubiduu

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Even wada warned athletes not to take this from a health standpoint.This is unique.The characteristic for a cancerogen is that there is no safe dose!

kaikara

kaikara

Awards
  • Established
Everything causes cancer these days. Hell, even the water in California will give you cancer. With the amount of chemicals we're pumping in our bodies all day, every day, cancer is the least of my worries.

Die young and make a pretty corpse, right?

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Cancer stuff stay clear!!!!!
This came about at mega high doses for an extremely long period of time.

Still it may be worth noting if you have a family history of cancer.

alwaysfirst

Banned
Awards
Everything causes cancer these days. Hell, even the water in California will give you cancer. With the amount of chemicals we're pumping in our bodies all day, every day, cancer is the least of my worries.

Die young and make a pretty corpse, right?
I deffently do not want to die that's for sure but it looks like it's no human test that shows that it will cause cancer with "regular" doses in a short cycle? If you mega dose over a long period of time you most likely die from any PED...

jaymichael

Awards
All valid points, but HGH is known to accelerate cancer cell growth in humans, yet this is never even given a second look. GW has done nothing of the sort in humans so claiming that it does really holds no ground if we are basing claims on science. WADA even admitted that human trials showed no signs of cancer. The rat studies are very outdated and were extremely overdosed.

alwaysfirst

Banned
Awards
All valid points, but HGH is known to accelerate cancer cell growth in humans, yet this is never even given a second look. GW has done nothing of the sort in humans so claiming that it does really holds no ground if we are basing claims on science. WADA even admitted that human trials showed no signs of cancer. The rat studies are very outdated and were extremely overdosed.
How many cycles have you done and what length&dose?
I ordered mine last night so this will be my first cycle :)

JD261985

Banned
Awards
steroids can accelerate the growth of cancer also. the thing to worry about is whether or not GW CAUSES cancer. i dont think anyone can say for sure right now. it may have a cumulative effect over months or years of use similar to tobacco or other carcinogens.
That's interesting because I thought cancer patients who were wasting from chemo were sometimes given steroids

Awards
I have ran gw cycles for the past 2 years... It is the one thing that will truly maximize ANY cycle that you run... the increase in endurance alone is remarkable... when you combine this with eq, the results are unreal... you could give forest gump a run for his money in a distance run... the beauty of gw is that it MELTS fat but is non catabolic so has the ability to still gain muscle while melting fat... It gives such a quick recovery in between sets while you are lifting and allows you to perform at the highest of levels... you are continuously increasing your vo2max, thus allowing more output, which increases gains to the highest magnitude... I have been studying and using sarms for years... I realize gw is technically a PPAR receptor agonist however it is often grouped with sarms and i have put in serious time and studies on this... It is the real deal...

n87

Awards
  • Established
Dylan, you're the company rep, so your opinion should be taken with a grain of salt...You also push hard N2guard and HCGenerate which are overpriced mediocre products.

tinytony

tinytony

Awards
Dylan, you're the company rep, so your opinion should be taken with a grain of salt...You also push hard N2guard and HCGenerate which are overpriced mediocre products.
Which guy is Dylan?

tjfs87

Awards
I am considering adding gw to an epi run iam on now. I have done extensive reading on gw and the carcinogenic effects are debatable. While some studies indicate its carcinogenic effect, they have notable issues with the dose administration and the length of application. Where as some of the literature that refutes its carcinogenic effect are largely theory based regarding receptor activity in the gut. I think the bottom line is it will be a personal choice on what risk your comfortable assuming. There are numerous logs on gw, none of which I have read that include any notable sides.

AlphaMilitant

AlphaMilitant

Banned
Awards
Thw cancer thing has totallly been debunked. The study was involving rats and the amount given was about 500x more then the recommended dosage. So essentially, it would be like taking about 2000mg everyday. The recommended dosage is 20mg day.

AlphaMilitant

AlphaMilitant

Banned
Awards
You really want to shed some weight... GW will def do it

jaymichael

Awards
I am considering adding gw to an epi run iam on now. I have done extensive reading on gw and the carcinogenic effects are debatable. While some studies indicate its carcinogenic effect, they have notable issues with the dose administration and the length of application. Where as some of the literature that refutes its carcinogenic effect are largely theory based regarding receptor activity in the gut. I think the bottom line is it will be a personal choice on what risk your comfortable assuming. There are numerous logs on gw, none of which I have read that include any notable sides.
Well said. I've ran GW 4 times and I monitor my blood work and sides very closely. The misconceptions surrounding it are comparable to the way everyone thinks that steroid use is a death sentence. Rumors have been blown way out of proportion surrounding it. Ironically, I see guys on every steroid board propose anadrol cycles each day yet there is irrefutable data on its ability to cause liver cancer. No one ever points this out...

AlphaMilitant

AlphaMilitant

Banned
Awards
Well said. I've ran GW 4 times and I monitor my blood work and sides very closely. The misconceptions surrounding it are comparable to the way everyone thinks that steroid use is a death sentence. Rumors have been blown way out of proportion surrounding it. Ironically, I see guys on every steroid board propose anadrol cycles each day yet there is irrefutable data on its ability to cause liver cancer. No one ever points this out...
I agree bro.. if you really do your research, you find out that GW positively impacts your lipid profiles which is a plus plus in my book. And most importantly, the endurance aspect is absolutely amazing

n87

Awards
  • Established
Which guy is Dylan?
24k. Dylan Gemelli banned from this board.
Jaymichael and alphamilitant made their way to this board too. Slightly different names. Let me see jaybraken and wolfpackalpha as they known in elitefitness, :)...
Look at their profile, joined the board in January 2014...

jaymichael

Awards
Jaymichael and alphamilitant made their way to this board too. Slightly different names. Let me see jaybraken and wolfpackalpha as they known in elitefitness, :)...
Huh??

Fzisn1

Fzisn1

Awards
I have no knowledge of peptides.. but they have definitely peeked my interest as of late.
I like them for PCT and bridging. They can be ran lengthily. I keep my doses low and go for 2 shots daily... 1 first thing and last thing... Mainly for recovery. I know you can go way higher but I have noticed great results with low doses.

AlphaMilitant

AlphaMilitant

Banned
Awards
I like them for PCT and bridging. They can be ran lengthily. I keep my doses low and go for 2 shots daily... 1 first thing and last thing... Mainly for recovery. I know you can go way higher but I have noticed great results with low doses.
Ill have to get some example layouts from you bro:D. Get my peptide game up

Fzisn1

Fzisn1

Awards
I have ran GW and I dropped my body fat from 13% to 10.5% in 2 months at 20mg a day.

they did a study in Australia on humans and there was zero cancer shown. the rat study like someone posted was when they gave them a crazy amount of the compound.

and to the other guy cortico steroids and anabolic steroids are two different things.
I had a Professor who was the say all and end all in exercise physiology so I would discuss compounds, techniques and in depth exercise physiology with him. I asked him about GW and he came back and talked about the cancer risks. I threw mine out that day.

I know he is without any question the best professor in the field that I ever met but this is the one thing he was wrong about.

I got into a debate with guys who were pushing the subject and I had to submit. I looked at all of the studies I could possibly find and by the end I wished I didn't throw mine out in march. The only argument that can be made against it is that no longitudinal studies have been done on it.... I will incorporate it into every PCT I run. You heard it here folks, this time next year bros will get flamed for not using GW in Tren cycles to combat the Tren sides.

uubiduu

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have ran GW and I dropped my body fat from 13% to 10.5% in 2 months at 20mg a day.

they did a study in Australia on humans and there was zero cancer shown. the rat study like someone posted was when they gave them a crazy amount of the compound.

and to the other guy cortico steroids and anabolic steroids are two different things.
How long are rats living and how long humans?Cancer could show up later in lifetime

jaymichael

Awards
How long are rats living and how long humans?Cancer could show up later in lifetime
This is an odd statement that has zero science behind it. It's like people want to believe it causes cancer simply because they're regurgitating something someone else said. I've already presented the facts but you're purposely refusing to acknowledge them. It doesn't cause cancer in humans. It never has. They overdosed rats in an outdated study and killed them. How is that so hard to believe?

Fzisn1

Fzisn1

Awards
so if cancer shows up i'm sure it was GW that was the culprit in a person and not years of poor lifestyle, smoking, drinking, etc. just like how steroids are blamed for death with zyzz.. never mind he was abusing stims, diuretics, and was de-hydrating himself in sauna's without proper hydration. but lets blame his death on steroids cause we are brainwashed
^+++++1,000,000 bro. Don't forget Lyle Alzedo..... The self-diagnosed steroid victim who died from being a Raider and all the jack daniels, cocaine and random prostitutes that come with it. Or let's talk about Tyler Hooton from Plano, Texas whose psychologist, not psychiatrist so no pharm training, pulled him off test mid cycle with no PCT and put him on an SSRI. Hooton's dad by the way was the posterboy for the congressional Waxman baseball hearings...

tinytony

tinytony

Awards
Look at their profile, joined the board in January 2014...
Dylan is like 95% of the reason I don't go to elite anymore. Plus the fact that they are so biased that everyone tells everyone BS to get them to buy products. Not to mention giving advice on YouTube about not doing steroids unless you are low bodyfat. Well, I could maintain 6% all natty if I was as scrawny as him.

tinytony

tinytony

Awards
Yeah something like 80 messages from seeming members on there all touting there junk. In like just a few months. They want to help to learn how to really cycle the smart way and all kinds of garbage

AlphaMilitant

AlphaMilitant

Banned
Awards
35 posts and alpha militant seems hell bent on defending that piss shyt forum elite lol
Oh no.. we got one of those internet tough guys.. Lol. The type who sees me at the gym and looks down, then is tough on AM.. funny how people are. I aint got no beef.

AlphaMilitant

AlphaMilitant

Banned
Awards
ssri's come with a black box warning about suicide, but the steroids did it. lots of people are sheep and go along with anything their told. there aren't any long term studies on GW, so the safety profile cant be determined 100%. this is true of almost all pharmaceuticals though. the human trials for fda approval are usually only 6 months. saccharin given at extremely large doses gives rats bladder cancer and was on the list as a human carcinogen for years. it has since been removed after long term studies have shown no increase in cancer.
This was a article I found on that study. Damn near everything can hurt you in large doses.

http://www.ergo-log.com/calculatethehumandosage.html

Fzisn1

Fzisn1

Awards
ssri's come with a black box warning about suicide, but the steroids did it. lots of people are sheep and go along with anything their told. there aren't any long term studies on GW, so the safety profile cant be determined 100%. this is true of almost all pharmaceuticals though. the human trials for fda approval are usually only 6 months. saccharin given at extremely large doses gives rats bladder cancer and was on the list as a human carcinogen for years. it has since been removed after long term studies have shown no increase in cancer.
Roger that. You familiar with taylor wooten or hooton from plaino? Look into it bro. Face value is that he killed himself from sauce man. There's a clip of his dad in bigger faster stronger dismissing his son's SSRI usage and suicide. Sheeple indeed.

tinytony

tinytony

Awards
First off let me say, I love Elite Fitness. Mainly because at Elite we believe that herbal test boosters take the place of serms and we also hate bro science. When someone comes along that doesn't go along with our stories we call him a jerk and he soon leaves. We only have the scientists here.
You are funny.

AlphaMilitant

AlphaMilitant

Banned
Awards
You are funny. I like Arnold and i can put an avi of him if I want. I'm very light bone structure so considering I've put on 85 lbs of muscle with a fast metabolism, I'm not even going to argue. I'm happy with my results
"I can put an Arnold avi if I want" lol.

alwaysfirst

Banned
Awards
Please get along guys, it was so much good info in this tread until "somebody did this and that"...

I'm really excited about this stuff and can't wait to start my GW cycle :)

Status
Not open for further replies.