Options to stack with Mechabol?

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Registered User
    ion26's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  166 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    647
    Rep Power
    99967

    Options to stack with Mechabol?


    What is a good addition to mecha for a recomp? About to get done cutting soon.

    I've stano with mecha in the past and it was great but I shed some hair which I didn't like. Tried EPI before and started shedding fast so I stopped it.

    Basically hdrol and mechabol are the 2 compounds I haven't had any shedding side effects with.

    Should I try trenavar? I'm kind worried about the prolactin sides, gyno

  2. Registered User
    jbryand101b's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Your moms house
    Posts
    14,546
    Rep Power
    1590229

    Stack it with pmag
  3. Banned
    JD261985's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  171 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    florida
    Posts
    2,704
    Rep Power
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    Stack it with pmag
    Why p mag? Aren't methylclostebol and pmag basically the same thing?
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    ion26's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  166 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    647
    Rep Power
    99967

    Quote Originally Posted by JD261985 View Post
    Why p mag aren't methylclostebol and pmag basically the same thing?
    I think he was kidding around? Lol

    Anyways should I take some inhibit P if I decided to go with the trenavar?
  5. Registered User
    jbryand101b's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Your moms house
    Posts
    14,546
    Rep Power
    1590229

    M clostebol is the 3 keto of pmag, which is the 3-ol of M clostebol
  6. Banned
    JD261985's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  171 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    florida
    Posts
    2,704
    Rep Power
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    M clostebol is the 3 keto of pmag, which is the 3-ol of M clostebol
    So they would compliment each other?
  7. Registered User
    AlexPowell's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Adelaide
    Posts
    452
    Rep Power
    638

    Quote Originally Posted by JD261985 View Post
    So they would compliment each other?
    honestly all that matters is the mg in your system
    increase your dose if it's not enough, the minimum drugs in your system the better
    if you can't increase dose without bad sides, then use two drugs

    like most people, will get amazing results with testosterone with dianabol thrown in when they need a boost
    when you can't grow on 500mg + 50mg of dbol, you're a pretty large fella right? We are talking 850mg a week here
    after 500mg, many people will find they just get bloat and acne but if lucky then maybe even a gram

    After then you can take something else, take testosterone down to manageable level plus some headroom then take nandrolone for sake of argument. All this does is allow you to push weekly MG higher. So you can take 400/400/40 test/deca/dbol and be fine with sides. Or maybe nandrolone gives you terrible sides haha, and you'd need something else

    So good addition to whatever oral you're running? Testosterone or more of it. Anything else, you're just kidding yourself really
  8. Registered User
    jbryand101b's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Your moms house
    Posts
    14,546
    Rep Power
    1590229

    Quote Originally Posted by JD261985 View Post

    So they would compliment each other?
    This is just saying they are similar. I was joking about stacking them.
  9. Registered User
    ion26's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  166 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    647
    Rep Power
    99967

    @AlexPowell: I don't compete or anything so I don't want to take any injectables.

    Anyone have any other suggestions?
  10. Registered User
    AlexPowell's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Adelaide
    Posts
    452
    Rep Power
    638

    Yeah, injectables are safer than orals by far
  11. Registered User
    av6258's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  183 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    163
    Rep Power
    19264

    Quote Originally Posted by AlexPowell View Post
    Yeah, injectables are safer than orals by far
    Pretty broad statement.
  12. Registered User
    ion26's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  166 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    647
    Rep Power
    99967

    Quote Originally Posted by AlexPowell View Post
    Yeah, injectables are safer than orals by far
    I don't care about toxicity. Injectable test/dbol/deca/etc are more likely to permanently mess up your natural test production.
  13. Registered User
    AlexPowell's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Adelaide
    Posts
    452
    Rep Power
    638

    Quote Originally Posted by ion26 View Post
    I don't care about toxicity. Injectable test/dbol/deca/etc are more likely to permanently mess up your natural test production.
    That's not true at all
  14. Registered User
    Montego1's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  207 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Conroe TX
    Age
    28
    Posts
    8,415
    Rep Power
    7237671

    Quote Originally Posted by ion26 View Post

    I don't care about toxicity. Injectable test/dbol/deca/etc are more likely to permanently mess up your natural test production.
    Anything that crushes your LH will mess up your natural test production eventually. Oral, injectable or transdermal. Doesn't matter.
    FINAFLEX REP
    Please visit our website at http://finaflex.com.
    ​" If you're looking for a work house.......I'm no Clydesdale."
  15. Registered User
    jbryand101b's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Your moms house
    Posts
    14,546
    Rep Power
    1590229

    Quote Originally Posted by AlexPowell View Post
    Yeah, injectables are safer than orals by far
    Not if you're an idiot.
  16. Registered User
    jbryand101b's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Your moms house
    Posts
    14,546
    Rep Power
    1590229

    Quote Originally Posted by ion26 View Post

    I don't care about toxicity. Injectable test/dbol/deca/etc are more likely to permanently mess up your natural test production.
    Not any more than methyl clostebol, hdrol, epistane, superdrol, methyl stenbolone, max lmg and the list goes on.
  17. Registered User
    jbryand101b's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Your moms house
    Posts
    14,546
    Rep Power
    1590229

    Quote Originally Posted by AlexPowell View Post

    That's not true at all
    Well permanent htpa disruption will vary person to person.

    Some may never have permanent damage, others may have it after their first cycle of hdrol.
  18. Registered User
    ion26's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  166 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    647
    Rep Power
    99967

    In the past I've done 1andro/EPI/hdrol/mecha/stano and haven't gotten any gyno symptoms or anything. Does this mean I'm not prone to it? It's the main thing worrying me about trenavar

    I'm thinking

    Mecha 100/100/100/100/100/100
    Trenavar 60/60/75/75/90/90
  19. Registered User
    jbryand101b's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Your moms house
    Posts
    14,546
    Rep Power
    1590229

    Quote Originally Posted by ion26 View Post
    In the past I've done 1andro/EPI/hdrol/mecha/stano and haven't gotten any gyno symptoms or anything. Does this mean I'm not prone to it? It's the main thing worrying me about trenavar

    I'm thinking

    Mecha 100/100/100/100/100/100
    Trenavar 60/60/75/75/90/90
    No, it means your lucky.
  20. Registered User
    ion26's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  166 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    647
    Rep Power
    99967

    Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    No, it means your lucky.
    So it would be smart to stick to those compounds since I've tried them before? I guess I'll run mecha alone?

    Edit: 1 more thing. Would inhibit-P be useful during cycle if decided to use the trenavar?
  21. Registered User
    jbryand101b's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Your moms house
    Posts
    14,546
    Rep Power
    1590229

    Run them both. Have inhibit p an ai on hand in case
  22. Registered User
    ion26's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  166 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    647
    Rep Power
    99967

    Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    Run them both. Have inhibit p an ai on hand in case
    25mg erase/50mg inhibit p on cycle to be at first?
  23. Registered User
    Montego1's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  207 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Conroe TX
    Age
    28
    Posts
    8,415
    Rep Power
    7237671

    Controlling estrogen will in turn help to control prolactin. So like jbry said. Both.
    FINAFLEX REP
    Please visit our website at http://finaflex.com.
    ​" If you're looking for a work house.......I'm no Clydesdale."
  24. Registered User
    justmechillin's Avatar
    Stats
    5'5"  140 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    139
    Rep Power
    0

    6-mdrol might be what you are lookin for to stack, but 200mg of test a week sure works good....
  25. Registered User
    ion26's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  166 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    647
    Rep Power
    99967

    Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    Controlling estrogen will in turn help to control prolactin. So like jbry said. Both.
    Oh I totally agree! I meant is that a good dosage of both to take while on cycle
  26. Registered User
    ion26's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  166 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    647
    Rep Power
    99967

    If I start feeling soreness/lump around my nipple area. Stopping right away and upping the erase and inhibit P will fix thing right up right?
  27. Registered User
    AlexPowell's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Adelaide
    Posts
    452
    Rep Power
    638

    Quote Originally Posted by ion26 View Post
    If I start feeling soreness/lump around my nipple area. Stopping right away and upping the erase and inhibit P will fix thing right up right?
    nobody will be able to tell you this
    nolvadex is good for emergency
    when you're better, switch to AI
    do you need to come off? it's best, but depend on person
  28. Registered User
    ion26's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  166 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    647
    Rep Power
    99967

    Ill get some Inhibit P for on cycle. I already have bottles of erase. So Nolva 20/20/10/10+Erase+inhibit P+cortisol blocker. This should be good enough to make sure I don't get gyno right?

    I've done 2 high dose cycles of stano/mecha and a hdrol/1-andro. Used an OTC PCT and kept most of my gains and had no sides. If I use a serm here especially with trenavar I should be good right?
  29. Registered User
    ion26's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  166 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    647
    Rep Power
    99967

    Also what type of results could I make if I did Mechabol+Clen instead? Just curious? Lets say I ate at maintenance.
  30. Registered User
    AlexPowell's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Adelaide
    Posts
    452
    Rep Power
    638

    Quote Originally Posted by ion26 View Post
    Also what type of results could I make if I did Mechabol+Clen instead? Just curious? Lets say I ate at maintenance.
    clen increases metabolic rate by 5-10%.
    you're 5'7 180lb and a regular exerciser. Your BMR is roughly 1635kcal.
    A 5-10% increase is **** all

    Don't try and drug your way into your goal physique. If you don't want to get fat, then start lean and don't eat like a hippo every day
  31. Registered User
    jbryand101b's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Your moms house
    Posts
    14,546
    Rep Power
    1590229

    Quote Originally Posted by AlexPowell View Post

    clen increases metabolic rate by 5-10%.
    you're 5'7 180lb and a regular exerciser. Your BMR is roughly 1635kcal.
    A 5-10% increase is **** all

    Don't try and drug your way into your goal physique. If you don't want to get fat, then start lean and don't eat like a hippo every day
    Lol, you read to many fitness magazines.
  32. Registered User
    ion26's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  166 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    647
    Rep Power
    99967

    Quote Originally Posted by AlexPowell View Post
    clen increases metabolic rate by 5-10%.
    you're 5'7 180lb and a regular exerciser. Your BMR is roughly 1635kcal.
    A 5-10% increase is **** all

    Don't try and drug your way into your goal physique. If you don't want to get fat, then start lean and don't eat like a hippo every day
    Those stats are old. Im 160 atm @approx. 8% BF. Im still cutting (no drugs) to 5%. Then I want to run this mecha/trenavar cycle or Mecha/Clen. Ive read that clen has anabolic properties to retain and even slightly gain LBM.

    Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    Lol, you read to many fitness magazines.
    Thoughts on the mecha/clen thing?
  33. Registered User
    AlexPowell's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Adelaide
    Posts
    452
    Rep Power
    638

    Quote Originally Posted by ion26 View Post
    Those stats are old. Im 160 atm @approx. 8% BF. Im still cutting (no drugs) to 5%. Then I want to run this mecha/trenavar cycle or Mecha/Clen. Ive read that clen has anabolic properties to retain and even slightly gain LBM.



    Thoughts on the mecha/clen thing?
    well your BMR will be even less, but you're right it will allow you to get really shredded.
    I would honestly pick something like anadrol in your situation, something that will keep you very full. Does mechabol do this? I have no idea but keep that in mind
    5% is hella shredded btw, I don't think I'd ever want to go through what it takes to get below 6-7%

    I'm curious as to why you want to "recomp" when you're this lean though. You're not going to get fat again for a while, especially if you hold your condition for a while before you grow.
  34. Registered User
    jbryand101b's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Your moms house
    Posts
    14,546
    Rep Power
    1590229

    That could be a good combo stack it with some t2
  35. Registered User
    ion26's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  166 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    647
    Rep Power
    99967

    Quote Originally Posted by AlexPowell View Post
    well your BMR will be even less, but you're right it will allow you to get really shredded. I would honestly pick something like anadrol in your situation, something that will keep you very full. Does mechabol do this? I have no idea but keep that in mind 5% is hella shredded btw, I don't think I'd ever want to go through what it takes to get below 6-7% I'm curious as to why you want to "recomp" when you're this lean though. You're not going to get fat again for a while, especially if you hold your condition for a while before you grow.
    It usually takes me forever to cut, especially for me my midsection is always the last part to get lean. Im the typical person who is scared to gain fat. So if I can get down to 150-155@5%. Maintain it for a bit and do a cycle and to go 160+@5-6%

    Edit: Mecha is what P-mag converts into. It's an already active steroid, no conversion needed.

    Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    That could be a good combo stack it with some t2
    Like the OTC PES t2? Ive never used clen so I don't know its full effects. What type of results would I get stacking Mecha/Clen/t2? Dieting at a 200 cals over maintenance for example?
  36. Registered User
    AlexPowell's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Adelaide
    Posts
    452
    Rep Power
    638

    Quote Originally Posted by ion26 View Post
    It usually takes me forever to cut, especially for me my midsection is always the last part to get lean. Im the typical person who is scared to gain fat. So if I can get down to 150-155@5%. Maintain it for a bit and do a cycle and to go 160+@5-6%

    Edit: Mecha is what P-mag converts into. It's an already active steroid, no conversion needed.

    Like the OTC PES t2? Ive never used clen so I don't know its full effects. What type of results would I get stacking Mecha/Clen/t2? Dieting at a 200 cals over maintenance for example?
    I know that feel bro
    My skinfolds show less than 5% body fat over legs, chest and arms at the moment but 9% over abs
    I have feathered lats, lines on my triceps but no full 6 pack lol
  37. Registered User
    jbryand101b's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Your moms house
    Posts
    14,546
    Rep Power
    1590229

    I would of said clen/t3 if you were using a more potent anabolic.
    But with that combo, you'll loose some muscle without something like msten.
  38. Registered User
    ion26's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  166 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    647
    Rep Power
    99967

    Okay I think I'll keep clen for another time. Does everything here look okay? Like I said I never got any gyno/gyno symptoms on EPI/hdrol/mecha/stano in the past. I even used an OTC PCT. I took a lot of stuff at high dosages for PCT tho.
    Cycle
    Mechabol: 100/100/100/100/100/100
    Trenavar: 45/45/60/60/75/75
    Inhibit-P: 1/1/1/2/2 (caps)
    Erase: 50/50/50/50/50/50

    PCT
    Nolva: 30/30/20/20
    Inhibit-P: 2/2/2/2/2 (caps)
    Erase: 100/100/100/100/100
    DAA 3/3/3/3/3/3

    Edit: I post this in a separate thread to get the whole forums opinion. Not trying to spam lol
  39. Registered User
    fueledpassion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    3,427
    Rep Power
    645614

    Quote Originally Posted by AlexPowell View Post

    I know that feel bro
    My skinfolds show less than 5% body fat over legs, chest and arms at the moment but 9% over abs
    I have feathered lats, lines on my triceps but no full 6 pack lol
    Yeah I wear my fat mostly between my waist and thighs
  40. Registered User
    ion26's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  166 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    647
    Rep Power
    99967

    Quote Originally Posted by fueledpassion View Post
    Yeah I wear my fat mostly between my waist and thighs
    Yep plus it doesn't help that I have a wide waist bone structure. I have 28 in waist at 8% bf. I wonder what it'll be at 5%
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. best thing to stack with mechabol
    By wrdb8 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 09-02-2013, 02:24 AM
  2. Non Methyl to stack with Mechabol
    By 8ATHLETE in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 04-11-2013, 09:20 AM
  3. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-11-2004, 08:29 PM
  4. best to stack with m4ohn?
    By julius kelp in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 44
    Last Post: 09-25-2004, 10:33 AM
  5. What to stack with Anavar?
    By Frank Reynolds in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 06-02-2004, 12:47 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in