Options to stack with Mechabol?

ion26

ion26

Awards
  • Established
What is a good addition to mecha for a recomp? About to get done cutting soon.

I've stano with mecha in the past and it was great but I shed some hair which I didn't like. Tried EPI before and started shedding fast so I stopped it.

Basically hdrol and mechabol are the 2 compounds I haven't had any shedding side effects with.

Should I try trenavar? I'm kind worried about the prolactin sides, gyno

ion26

ion26

Awards
  • Established
Why p mag aren't methylclostebol and pmag basically the same thing?
I think he was kidding around? Lol

Anyways should I take some inhibit P if I decided to go with the trenavar?

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
M clostebol is the 3 keto of pmag, which is the 3-ol of M clostebol

AlexPowell

AlexPowell

Awards
  • Established
So they would compliment each other?
honestly all that matters is the mg in your system
increase your dose if it's not enough, the minimum drugs in your system the better
if you can't increase dose without bad sides, then use two drugs

like most people, will get amazing results with testosterone with dianabol thrown in when they need a boost
when you can't grow on 500mg + 50mg of dbol, you're a pretty large fella right? We are talking 850mg a week here
after 500mg, many people will find they just get bloat and acne :D but if lucky then maybe even a gram

After then you can take something else, take testosterone down to manageable level plus some headroom then take nandrolone for sake of argument. All this does is allow you to push weekly MG higher. So you can take 400/400/40 test/deca/dbol and be fine with sides. Or maybe nandrolone gives you terrible sides haha, and you'd need something else

So good addition to whatever oral you're running? Testosterone or more of it. Anything else, you're just kidding yourself really

ion26

ion26

Awards
  • Established
AlexPowell: I don't compete or anything so I don't want to take any injectables.

Anyone have any other suggestions?

AlexPowell

AlexPowell

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, injectables are safer than orals by far

AlexPowell

AlexPowell

Awards
  • Established
I don't care about toxicity. Injectable test/dbol/deca/etc are more likely to permanently mess up your natural test production.
That's not true at all

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I don't care about toxicity. Injectable test/dbol/deca/etc are more likely to permanently mess up your natural test production.
Anything that crushes your LH will mess up your natural test production eventually. Oral, injectable or transdermal. Doesn't matter.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Not any more than methyl clostebol, hdrol, epistane, superdrol, methyl stenbolone, max lmg and the list goes on.

ion26

ion26

Awards
  • Established
In the past I've done 1andro/EPI/hdrol/mecha/stano and haven't gotten any gyno symptoms or anything. Does this mean I'm not prone to it? It's the main thing worrying me about trenavar

I'm thinking

Mecha 100/100/100/100/100/100
Trenavar 60/60/75/75/90/90

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
In the past I've done 1andro/EPI/hdrol/mecha/stano and haven't gotten any gyno symptoms or anything. Does this mean I'm not prone to it? It's the main thing worrying me about trenavar

I'm thinking

Mecha 100/100/100/100/100/100
Trenavar 60/60/75/75/90/90
No, it means your lucky.

ion26

ion26

Awards
  • Established
No, it means your lucky.
So it would be smart to stick to those compounds since I've tried them before? I guess I'll run mecha alone?

Edit: 1 more thing. Would inhibit-P be useful during cycle if decided to use the trenavar?

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Controlling estrogen will in turn help to control prolactin. So like jbry said. Both.

justmechillin

6-mdrol might be what you are lookin for to stack, but 200mg of test a week sure works good....

ion26

ion26

Awards
  • Established
If I start feeling soreness/lump around my nipple area. Stopping right away and upping the erase and inhibit P will fix thing right up right?

AlexPowell

AlexPowell

Awards
  • Established
If I start feeling soreness/lump around my nipple area. Stopping right away and upping the erase and inhibit P will fix thing right up right?
nobody will be able to tell you this
nolvadex is good for emergency
when you're better, switch to AI
do you need to come off? it's best, but depend on person

ion26

ion26

Awards
  • Established
Ill get some Inhibit P for on cycle. I already have bottles of erase. So Nolva 20/20/10/10+Erase+inhibit P+cortisol blocker. This should be good enough to make sure I don't get gyno right?

I've done 2 high dose cycles of stano/mecha and a hdrol/1-andro. Used an OTC PCT and kept most of my gains and had no sides. If I use a serm here especially with trenavar I should be good right?

ion26

ion26

Awards
  • Established
Also what type of results could I make if I did Mechabol+Clen instead? Just curious? Lets say I ate at maintenance.

AlexPowell

AlexPowell

Awards
  • Established
Also what type of results could I make if I did Mechabol+Clen instead? Just curious? Lets say I ate at maintenance.
clen increases metabolic rate by 5-10%.
you're 5'7 180lb and a regular exerciser. Your BMR is roughly 1635kcal.
A 5-10% increase is **** all

Don't try and drug your way into your goal physique. If you don't want to get fat, then start lean and don't eat like a hippo every day

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Don't try and drug your way into your goal physique. If you don't want to get fat, then start lean and don't eat like a hippo every day
Lol, you read to many fitness magazines.

ion26

ion26

Awards
  • Established

Those stats are old. Im 160 atm @approx. 8% BF. Im still cutting (no drugs) to 5%. Then I want to run this mecha/trenavar cycle or Mecha/Clen. Ive read that clen has anabolic properties to retain and even slightly gain LBM.

Lol, you read to many fitness magazines.
Thoughts on the mecha/clen thing?

AlexPowell

AlexPowell

Awards
  • Established
Those stats are old. Im 160 atm @approx. 8% BF. Im still cutting (no drugs) to 5%. Then I want to run this mecha/trenavar cycle or Mecha/Clen. Ive read that clen has anabolic properties to retain and even slightly gain LBM.

Thoughts on the mecha/clen thing?
well your BMR will be even less, but you're right it will allow you to get really shredded.
I would honestly pick something like anadrol in your situation, something that will keep you very full. Does mechabol do this? I have no idea but keep that in mind
5% is hella shredded btw, I don't think I'd ever want to go through what it takes to get below 6-7%

I'm curious as to why you want to "recomp" when you're this lean though. You're not going to get fat again for a while, especially if you hold your condition for a while before you grow.

ion26

ion26

Awards
  • Established
well your BMR will be even less, but you're right it will allow you to get really shredded. I would honestly pick something like anadrol in your situation, something that will keep you very full. Does mechabol do this? I have no idea but keep that in mind 5% is hella shredded btw, I don't think I'd ever want to go through what it takes to get below 6-7% I'm curious as to why you want to "recomp" when you're this lean though. You're not going to get fat again for a while, especially if you hold your condition for a while before you grow.
It usually takes me forever to cut, especially for me my midsection is always the last part to get lean. Im the typical person who is scared to gain fat. So if I can get down to 150-155@5%. Maintain it for a bit and do a cycle and to go 160+@5-6%

Edit: Mecha is what P-mag converts into. It's an already active steroid, no conversion needed.

That could be a good combo stack it with some t2
Like the OTC PES t2? Ive never used clen so I don't know its full effects. What type of results would I get stacking Mecha/Clen/t2? Dieting at a 200 cals over maintenance for example?

AlexPowell

AlexPowell

Awards
  • Established
It usually takes me forever to cut, especially for me my midsection is always the last part to get lean. Im the typical person who is scared to gain fat. So if I can get down to 150-155@5%. Maintain it for a bit and do a cycle and to go 160+@5-6%

Edit: Mecha is what P-mag converts into. It's an already active steroid, no conversion needed.

Like the OTC PES t2? Ive never used clen so I don't know its full effects. What type of results would I get stacking Mecha/Clen/t2? Dieting at a 200 cals over maintenance for example?
I know that feel bro
My skinfolds show less than 5% body fat over legs, chest and arms at the moment but 9% over abs
I have feathered lats, lines on my triceps but no full 6 pack lol

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would of said clen/t3 if you were using a more potent anabolic.
But with that combo, you'll loose some muscle without something like msten.

ion26

ion26

Awards
  • Established
Okay I think I'll keep clen for another time. Does everything here look okay? Like I said I never got any gyno/gyno symptoms on EPI/hdrol/mecha/stano in the past. I even used an OTC PCT. I took a lot of stuff at high dosages for PCT tho.
Cycle
Mechabol: 100/100/100/100/100/100
Trenavar: 45/45/60/60/75/75
Inhibit-P: 1/1/1/2/2 (caps)
Erase: 50/50/50/50/50/50

PCT
Nolva: 30/30/20/20
Inhibit-P: 2/2/2/2/2 (caps)
Erase: 100/100/100/100/100
DAA 3/3/3/3/3/3

Edit: I post this in a separate thread to get the whole forums opinion. Not trying to spam lol

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I know that feel bro
My skinfolds show less than 5% body fat over legs, chest and arms at the moment but 9% over abs
I have feathered lats, lines on my triceps but no full 6 pack lol
Yeah I wear my fat mostly between my waist and thighs

AlexPowell

AlexPowell

Awards
  • Established
Yep plus it doesn't help that I have a wide waist bone structure. I have 28 in waist at 8% bf. I wonder what it'll be at 5%
That's wide? ****. Mine is 31". I like to justify it by saying I'm a powerlifter and just have a "powerful torso" or some such

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have had a 31" waist since 24, well, I shouldn't say waist, I should say hips, waist is measured around the belly button. That's prob around 27-28"

ion26

ion26

Awards
  • Established
So guys that layout of the cycle/pct above looks good? Trying to make sure I take every precaution. I don't mean to be anal, but I've heard about more people getting gyno off tren than most other compounds lol

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So guys that layout of the cycle/pct above looks good? Trying to make sure I take every precaution. I don't mean to be anal, but I've heard about more people getting gyno off tren than most other compounds lol
Well, with test at 375mg an trendione at 120mg, my wife commented on the size difference of my areolas. With the one I always have problems with being larger.

This tells me gyno issues were beginning.

I feel like now that I've started the mast p though so I think ill be okay, otherwise ill hit the letro