Superdrol: Brilliant for 2 week cycles??

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
Since superdrol doesn't cause rapid HPTA shutdown, and produces immediate size and (nearly immediate) strength gains that aren't wet and level off just after 2 weeks (minus the strength gains).

Why would this not be the perfect compound to run for 2 weeks?

It may keep the cholesterol levels more in check too.

Any thoughts?

* Many thought M1T was good for 2 weekers, but the reality was it would STILL shut you down and attack your lipid profile.

Enigma76

Enigma76

Awards
  • Established
Has anyone done bloodwork to see when shutdown occurs? We know how fast m1t worked because of supersoldier, but hes on a lengthy (and much needed) PCT now.

You never know, it could cause moderate shutdown and HDL altering effects in a small time frame.

FunkMasterFlex

Awards
Has anyone done bloodwork to see when shutdown occurs? We know how fast m1t worked because of supersoldier, but hes on a lengthy (and much needed) PCT now.

You never know, it could cause moderate shutdown and HDL altering effects in a small time frame.
The bloodwork that was posted previously from SS on superdrol i think was skewed from 5 months? of PH use without abreak and i believe it was b5150 that had flawless blood work from SD. I could be wrong but going off the top of my head. It seems 2-3 weeks is what ppl are using it for, or using something like a 8 week 1t/4ad trans cycle and adding it in for 2 or 3 weeks at 10-20mg;s.

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the feedback bros.
Other than those 2 reports of bloodwork, I am just going by others 'feeling they weren't shutdown'. I suppose this is hard to 'feel' because Superdrol doesn't destroy libido like M1T does.

I do remember that b5150's bloodwork looked good.

DarkAngel

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Hopefully we find out soon about the 2 week cycles of SD vs. blood levels, it'd be really nice to have something that didn't screw with your levels too bad, but still gave good results.

such a loser yo

Awards
i'm mid-cycle right now... do you think i should cut it to 2 weeks on, then 2 weeks off and repeat?

i was just going to do 5 weeks straight, but after further feedback has come out, i might have to rethink my cycle.

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
The feedback has been good. But just that weight gain slows after 2 weeks. Strength gain remains constant.

Yjyankee

More Cowbell
Awards
  • Established
This is good news! I'm supposed to be starting mine Feb 1st. I may wait a couple more weeks to see more results. The 2 on, 3 off & then 2 on could be an interesting way to try it.

BOHICA

BOHICA

Awards
  • Established
I'm in the middle of my second week right now, and I dunno if I'm gonna keep going on... or take 3 weeks off then run it again. I have a couple of days to decide, so help me make a decision!! :)

Enigma76

Enigma76

Awards
  • Established
I am aware of the 2 bloodworks so far for superdrol, but I was wondering if any threads like SS's m1t thread had popped up. If you arent familiar with his M1T thread, he did daily (or almost daily) labs on m1t so we could see where (about day 3) he was completely shut down.

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
Since superdrol doesn't cause rapid HPTA shutdown, and produces immediate size and (nearly immediate) strength gains that aren't wet and level off just after 2 weeks (minus the strength gains).

Why would this not be the perfect compound to run for 2 weeks?

It may keep the cholesterol levels more in check too.

Any thoughts?

* Many thought M1T was good for 2 weekers, but the reality was it would STILL shut you down and attack your lipid profile.
That's a good idea. :thumbsup: I don't advocate cheating, but I'd bet that you could run a 2 on 2 off practically forever w/out signifigant detrimental effects, because you hold your gains. Even in the 2 weeks off time, you'd at least stay even if not continue gaining, so it would actually be like you were always on in a way. You could proabably PCT every 3-6 months only and still be in good reproductive health. That means that SD could be good for you by eleminating the need for SERM use. DHEA and fenugreek for mild suppresion, save your liver the insult of nolva or clomid.

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
WOW DON'T ENCOURAGE ME!!! :) :) :)

But wait: 2 on, 2off (no pct), 2on, 2off(no pct), 2on, 2off(no pct), 2on, and say run a 3-4week PCT???

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
and isn't there a chance of Estrogen rebound during the off period, maybe a decent idea to run 6oxo (save the nolva)

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
WOW DON'T ENCOURAGE ME!!! :) :) :)

But wait: 2 on, 2off (no pct), 2on, 2off(no pct), 2on, 2off(no pct), 2on, and say run a 3-4week PCT???
Yeah, like a real but short PCT every few months just to be safe and optimize, but use the friendlier yet effective stuff in the 2 off's. Using the red rice yeast and milk thistle on, this is theoretically very doable, but it breaks "the rules." Biggest long term concern might be prostate, M4OHN is still signifigantly androgenic, but SD is not. Fenugreek and Trib are good for BPH too. As is b-sitosterol when off.

stinkfist

Awards
The 2 weeks on/off sounds like a good plan. What would you guys think would be the best PCT for something like this? Superdrol only that is, no stacks.

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
The 2 weeks on/off sounds like a good plan. What would you guys think would be the best PCT for something like this? Superdrol only that is, no stacks.
Some like 6-oxo, I like Fen/DHEA, and Sldg has Rebound now, it wouldn't take much if your SD dose was kept reasonable

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
wow, so being ON on a schedule of 2weeks On, 2weeks off, repeat... Is better than being shutdown even once?

Even though your body can't figure out what's going on... ON/OFF/ON/OFF. That's better than a full shutdown?

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
wow, so being ON on a schedule of 2weeks On, 2weeks off, repeat... Is better than being shutdown even once?

Even though your body can't figure out what's going on... ON/OFF/ON/OFF. That's better than a full shutdown?
In the long run, it's best to avoid extremes, so yes it's better IMO. If you never really shut down then what need is there to turn back on? It's a trick on your metabolism and therefore flawed, but doable in a very practical sense. It's the reduced use of SERM that sounds good to me. I don't like using them.

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
well, I suppose I have my game plan then. I'll just keep the liver protected, and check the Lipid Profile every month or so...

BOHICA

BOHICA

Awards
  • Established
That's a good idea. :thumbsup: I don't advocate cheating, but I'd bet that you could run a 2 on 2 off practically forever w/out signifigant detrimental effects, because you hold your gains. Even in the 2 weeks off time, you'd at least stay even if not continue gaining, so it would actually be like you were always on in a way. You could proabably PCT every 3-6 months only and still be in good reproductive health. That means that SD could be good for you by eleminating the need for SERM use. DHEA and fenugreek for mild suppresion, save your liver the insult of nolva or clomid.
I think Dr. D said it for me, I'm out Friday, it will be the end of my second week. Just a couple questions, so no need for the Nolva until lets say I finish 12 weeks of it (3 cycles of 2 on 2 off), and DHEA would be enough for those 2 week periods? Also what is Fenugreek?

size

Awards
  • Established
Personally, I do not like the idea and it is not a knock on superdrol. I do like the idea of short cycles but I find 2 weeks to be too short. I do not like the continual "yo-yo" effect on hormones with this approach. Also, I have to question "how much" muscle one can truly accrue in 2 weeks.

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
I certainly question the approach too, but I must say M1T leaves me with ~5lbs every 2weeks.

BOHICA

BOHICA

Awards
  • Established
I must say M1T is .... how can I say this without hurting it's feelings? THE DEVIL!!! :D

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
it certainly is, its like the crack of the bodybuilding world.

Rideordie

Awards
2 weeks on/ 2 weeks off of SD sounds good, but would somthing like HMG Oxanavar, testabolin-aq, mag-10, or vpx 1test-prop be good to cycle in and out with? they are all methyls soo i donno what to do.

natedogg

natedogg

Awards
  • Established
Well D, looks like you're the Guinea Pig for this. Let us know how it works out.

Lean One

Awards
  • Established
Personally, I do not like the idea and it is not a knock on superdrol. I do like the idea of short cycles but I find 2 weeks to be too short. I do not like the continual "yo-yo" effect on hormones with this approach. Also, I have to question "how much" muscle one can truly accrue in 2 weeks.
I'm gonna play devils advocate and agree with size here. Two week cycles might be good in certain situations, but IMO, SD is put to better use in a longer cycle with an injectable Test/4AD ester. Also, I think it's premature to say that gains level off after 2 weeks. Not enough cycles have been done by experienced users to make that conclusion. I'm pretty confident continued size gains can be made beyond 2 weeks with apropriate nutrition modifications. Either way, I'm 1 week into a 7 week Cycle with SD/4ADcyp. I'm running the SD @30mg/day for 4 weeks then switching to MDHT to finish it up. I'll be paying close attention to what happens around the 2 week mark. Keep an eye out for a pseudo log that will adress theese and other issues that have come up with SD.

-2z-

Awards
  • Established
I'm in the middle of my second week right now, and I dunno if I'm gonna keep going on... or take 3 weeks off then run it again. I have a couple of days to decide, so help me make a decision!! :)
We must have started at the same time. Now I'm not sure when to end it either. I may see how I feel Friday, and where everythings at and go from there. I think my max would still be 3 weeks.

Very cool though, now I have four, 3wk cycles, instead of three, 4week cycles. :)

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm no expert here but let me share my speculation from experience.

I'm begining to think that SD has very strong glycogen 'storage' properties. IOW a lot of this rapid weight gain is due to the glycogen uptake by the muscle. This would also explain the size and to a degree the increased strength.

When I tested it I was already at my threshhold for waist size when bulking. It was for this reason that I used it in a slight caloric surplus (+500-600) with low to low/mod carbs. I added 6-7lbs in 20 days with very little size to my waist and zero bloat. Every time I ate in the 'cheat' mode I put an an increment of weight that did not drop off afterwards. In most cases this 'cheat' mode consisted of a mderate amount of carbs.

Now I am dieting with it. I started at 208lbs and was eating 1400-1500cals/day with 50-60g carbs around workouts and about 10-15% fat (fishoil). At the time of my first refeed I was down to about 202-203lb. I ate ~1400 additional carb cals over a period of 18 hours. After that time I exploded. I mean supracompensation like I have never seen. I had people commenting and giving looks all day at work. I did no depletion workout of any kind. I just ate my refeed carbs between my last work out of my split and my day off. I jumped on the scale and I was at 210lbs. No bloat, no waist increase, no adverse water issues.

Here is where I kind of speculate about the glycogen uptake. I usually can drop back down to my pre-refeed weight withing 36hr of dropping carbs out again. In this case it has taken me about 5 days. Overall I have dropped 7lbs on the scale in 24days but I have cut just under two inches off my waist.

As we speak I have not had more than 60g carbs per day in the last in the last 10 days and my arms are still as big and full as they were before I started dieting. I have lost no size at all and am leaning out very nicely.

So to say that the weight gain is leveling off at two weeks is very premature. Yes the initial glycogen uptake will level off but the LBM takes some time. JMHO.

BTW: 30mg a day solo.

Lean One

Awards
  • Established
:goodpost: I agree whole hartedly on the glycogen theory. Invariably, I have noticed the biggest wieght jumps after higher carb days, but most noticably the day after training larger musclegroups like chest/back and legs.Wich is when I always make sure to get ample carbs for at least the first 2 meals post WO. This tells me that the SD is really packing glycogen into the newly trained muscles post WO.

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
that's a real interesting observation, I felt that way about M1T too, everything I ate looked like it turned into straight up muscle. But then, I got off cycle and I had put on too much fat. With M1T comes a nasty bloat, with or without estrogen.

blank!

Banned
Awards
it certainly is, its like the crack of the bodybuilding world.
nah, that'd be tren. unless you mean it like "gives you what you want but can wreck your life at any dosage"

oh and if SD can consistently provide gains like we have seen from users up to this point (and without serious sides), it will be no time before the (previously more illicit) AAS users get word and it finds its way underground. could take the place of anadrol or even dbol as a safer, less bloaty kickstarter - and as we all know we're all in the same felonious boat now anyways.

tattoopierced1

I have to agree with size and LeanOne on this one as well. I've gained a great amount of weight while on, however the real test will be after PCT to see how much is kept. I too noticed more increases in weight after days where I ate more carbs and after chest workouts.

darius

I gained all my 10-11lbs in less than 2 weeks. It's been a few days into PCT and its all here still. 2 week cycles should be awesome.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would be hard pressed to believe that 10+ lbs in two weeks is anything more than glycogen loading. I'm not going to argue with anyone, and you are all free to believe what you want. 10+ lbs of LBM in 2 weeks?

Lean One

Awards
  • Established
I would be hard pressed to believe that 10+ lbs in two weeks is anything more than glycogen loading. I'm not going to argue with anyone, and you are all free to believe what you want. 10+ lbs of LBM in 2 weeks?
Well, technically glycogen in muscle is part of LBM, but I hear what you're saying. Hypertrophy of myofibrils takes more time. That's why I'm in the longer cycle camp.

GP_Lechuck

I just finished up a cycle that looked like this:

Week 1-6 - 4AD/1-test
Week 2-5 - 24 mgs MOHN
Week 6-7 - 20 mg ED in week 6, bumped up to 30mg ED in week 7

When I went on SD, I blew up an additional 5-6 pounds, and was almost pushing 200 lbs, which would have been an all time high. I was feeling a little heavy, so I moderated the calories to ~17 cal/lb, and leaned out some.

However, now I'm on my second week of SD, and I've cut back carbs some, and I've noticed a pretty rapid weight loss so far this week, a consistent .75 - 1 lb/ED on Monday, Tuesday, and today. When I ended the 4AD, I was at 192, dropped some bloat down to about 190, and now I'm down to about 186-187. (I'm eating around 16 cal/lb)

Long-winded way of saying I agree with the glycogen theory. :)

I'm gonna bump up carbs (cals to 18/lb) the next few days and see what happens. As for strength, I've noticed a slight decrease, but I'd attribute it to a lack of endurance/loss of glycogen rather than a loss of strength. My first set I'll pump out my usual 8 reps or so, but on the second and third sets, I'm just toast.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Long-winded way of saying I agree with the glycogen theory. :)

I'm gonna bump up carbs (cals to 18/lb) the next few days and see what happens. As for strength, I've noticed a slight decrease, but I'd attribute it to a lack of endurance/loss of glycogen rather than a loss of strength. My first set I'll pump out my usual 8 reps or so, but on the second and third sets, I'm just toast.
I'm have twice used SD, once as a tester and now as a non-evaluator. I am nearly completely convinced that the degree and rate of strength, size and weight with the use of SD are very diet dependant. I am not knocking it by any means at all. I find it to be quite a bit more manageable in this regard, as I am very in tune with my body and it's response to things like surplus calories and carbohydrates. Eat to get big and strong and you will. Furthermore, intelligent dieters can gain a good amount of LBM while sheading BF if the are nutrient timing conscious. But I do believe that two weeks is really depriving yourself of it's full and lasting potential.

rrgg

rrgg

Awards
  • Established
b5150 - Very interested in hearing about the rest of your cycle as it progresses.

Great thread.

Yjyankee

More Cowbell
Awards
  • Established
for my SD cycle, I'll be running it solo, depending on a good diet. I definitely want to bulk, but don't want any more size around my waist. I saw on previous posts in this thread, that some have noticed no change in their waist. If I'm looking for an all-out bulk from the SD & diet, will cardio hurt me? Or is it something that would actually help me keep the waist down while packing on the carbs & calories?

Thanks!

Lean One

Awards
  • Established
Do as much cardio as you want. Just keep the intensity around 60% to 65% so you don't burn up a lot of glycogen unessasarily.

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
Blank! - ha thanks for the avatar street credit :thumbsup:

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
I'm gonna play devils advocate and agree with size here. Two week cycles might be good in certain situations, but IMO, SD is put to better use in a longer cycle with an injectable Test/4AD ester. Also, I think it's premature to say that gains level off after 2 weeks. Not enough cycles have been done by experienced users to make that conclusion. I'm pretty confident continued size gains can be made beyond 2 weeks with apropriate nutrition modifications. Either way, I'm 1 week into a 7 week Cycle with SD/4ADcyp. I'm running the SD @30mg/day for 4 weeks then switching to MDHT to finish it up. I'll be paying close attention to what happens around the 2 week mark. Keep an eye out for a pseudo log that will adress theese and other issues that have come up with SD.
I'm about to go for it again too, I love the stuff! All steroids play out at 2-3 wks, that's why I pyramid the dose every 2 weeks stepping up and falling off a bit faster right at the end just to equilibrate. The 2on/2off is more suited for toxic ****, but I always try to answer the question rather that just throw my opinions around, so i was just being hypothetical in my advise. It could be done in a number of ways, and I totally advocate experimentation. That's how discoveries are made and methods improved. For the most part, I like 8wk cycles too though.

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
wait, what did you do the first time?

Is 4weeks on, 3-4weeks PCT, and say only 1-2 weeks off after that possible/safe?

rrgg

rrgg

Awards
  • Established
I pyramid the dose every 2 weeks stepping up and falling off a bit faster right at the end just to equilibrate
Could you give me an example of the dosing for this? Not sure I follow. Thanks

BOHICA

BOHICA

Awards
  • Established
Tick Tock I only have 3 more days to make my decision!! :D

-2z-

Awards
  • Established
I think I may go 1 more week (3 total). That way I'm kind of splitting the difference.
This stuff sure makes me moody though.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 37
Anabolics 4
Anabolics 25
cruze1911r1 Anabolics 37
Anabolics 29