Dull pain - upper abdomen 10 days into PH cycle
- 02-01-2014, 08:05 AM
- 02-01-2014, 10:15 AM
Do you feel any of the pain in your back as well? Upper right abdomen pain could be your pancreas... As someone mentioned before, it could be gallstones... Gallstones can cause pancreatitis(inflammation of the pancreas)... Get an MRI &/or an ultrasound... Pancreatitis is some serious $hit, whereas gallstones are an easy-ish fix via removal of the gallbladder...
02-01-2014, 12:57 PM
02-01-2014, 02:34 PM
02-01-2014, 04:33 PM
03-14-2014, 12:27 AM
i am back!
sorry to have kept youse all waiting.
couple of days after my last post here i had the worst episode of stomach pain.
the next day i had a laparoscopic gallbladder surgery.
Next week marks my 6th week post operation meaning 6 weeks no GYM.
omg hearing the doctor tell me this was more painful then my stomach pain lol.
anyways plan to hit the GYM HARD! not really but yeah..
will need to go light weight for a couple of weeks i guess..
might start a cycle of halobolin by myopharm at 50/50/50/100/100/100 to help get me back into it..
or too soon? anyway i'll post the details of my cycle on another thread. thanks everyone.
03-14-2014, 02:08 AM
Hey what supplements where you using prior to gallbladder issues. Same **** hit me about 3 years ago. Doctor told me it was very rare for younger males to have issues. Mine was very sudden.
03-14-2014, 04:37 AM
Similar Forum Threads
- By redrocket399 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 3Last Post: 12-06-2011, 12:56 PM
- By GetHyooge in forum AnabolicsReplies: 89Last Post: 04-16-2011, 05:13 PM
- By dothereject in forum AnabolicsReplies: 25Last Post: 02-27-2010, 08:51 PM
- By Modzilla in forum SupplementsReplies: 7Last Post: 10-03-2008, 02:47 PM
- By BigVrunga in forum PicsReplies: 7Last Post: 12-08-2004, 08:26 AM