- 01-16-2014, 12:03 PM
- 01-16-2014, 01:00 PM
Watch untold truth female version on youtube. Chick talks about females and drug use for bodybuilding
01-16-2014, 02:43 PM
If op wants to know her options she needs to learn about aas.
William Llewellyn ANABOLICS 10th edition is a good start.
You'll want a steroid with the lowest androgenicity.
02-20-2014, 06:25 AM
I am 5.4 n I weigh same as u....
I wouldn't turn to gear...not just yet...
I eat a lot more than u, but I also train 6days/week
Work on ur diet n c how ur body responds.. More protein/day is needed , that's the first step.......
02-20-2014, 08:53 AM
My mother was a BB in the 80's and now she competes in cross fit. Mag could probably help u the most, she's totally right about diet. Even more so than men. Get ur diet on point and a solid lift schedule. Paleo might not be the best diet for ur goals.id give a soild 3-6 months if a new diet and lift schedule then u add in some hormones to aid. Good luck, nothing is more attractive than a women who's willing to work hard and make sacrifices to get what she wants.
02-20-2014, 02:15 PM
02-20-2014, 04:21 PM
02-20-2014, 04:50 PM
Winstrol( pharmaceutical grade) may bring on some facial hair or an enlarged clit...
Out of 9 girls I know, 1 got the sides....
Primo, is mild....
One of my girls got a cold while she was on it, n it permanently lowered her voice....
( wait.... Lol... That was a long cycle n a couple of colds, ha ha ha....)
Similar Forum Threads
- By savagery in forum AnabolicsReplies: 27Last Post: 05-04-2009, 01:12 AM
- By DarCSA in forum Weight LossReplies: 50Last Post: 01-06-2005, 01:31 PM
- By Jayhawkk in forum SupplementsReplies: 17Last Post: 10-02-2004, 06:19 AM
- By theslime in forum AnabolicsReplies: 19Last Post: 06-07-2004, 09:09 AM
- By Phenomenal in forum AnabolicsReplies: 3Last Post: 12-09-2003, 06:47 PM