gaining muscle??

EpicThighGrl2

EpicThighGrl2

Awards
A little unsure where to post this .... what can/do women take (in the way of AAS, PH, etc.) for gaining muscle mass? It seems that if women take a steroid then it's anavar for cutting. I'm just interested in gaining muscle mass right now ... I've been working out for the past 4-5 years, and am starting to get a little frustrated with the slowness of the process of getting 'buff'. So I decided that I'm gonna start down that long path of researching what supplements women can take to see if it might be something for me or not. Thanks!

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
Anavar was created for women. Although its usually used for cutting, diet dictates the path of the cycle. Not the compound itself

Bulk with anavar before doing anything else

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Anavar was created for women? Lol, who told you that? Lmao

boosydoosy1

Awards
Anavar was created for women. Although its usually used for cutting, diet dictates the path of the cycle. Not the compound itself

Bulk with anavar before doing anything else
Bulk with Anavar? What books have you been reading? Anavar prevents muscle wasting (AIDS patiens use it for this), but it isn't hardly a bulking agent....not in the least.

I'm a big fan of Var and have loved my source for years, but even the best Var doesn't bulk bro. Not in the least.

1 gram of test a week on the other hand.....that'll give you moon face in two weeks. Bulk that.

Disclaimer : 1 gram of test of week is mentioned only for vets weighing over 260 lbs at 9% body fat.....that is a dangerous dose for us mere mortals.

Number 10

Number 10

Awards
  • Established
Bulk with Anavar? What books have you been reading? Anavar prevents muscle wasting (AIDS patiens use it for this), but it isn't hardly a bulking agent....not in the least. I'm a big fan of Var and have loved my source for years, but even the best Var doesn't bulk bro. Not in the least. 1 gram of test a week on the other hand.....that'll give you moon face in two weeks. Bulk that. Disclaimer : 1 gram of test of week is mentioned only for vets weighing over 260 lbs at 9% body fat.....that is a dangerous dose for us mere mortals.
Depending on your definition of bulk, I would have to respectfully disagree - you can bulk with Var.

If by bulk you mean blowing up all big, dirty and bloaty, then there are better compounds around (Dbol etc). If by bulk you purely mean increase lean muscle mass, then this can be done with var as it is still an AAS.

Diet will generally dictate results whatever you're doing.

boosydoosy1

Awards
Depending on your definition of bulk, I would have to respectfully disagree - you can bulk with Var.

If by bulk you mean blowing up all big, dirty and bloaty, then there are better compounds around (Dbol etc). If by bulk you purely mean increase lean muscle mass, then this can be done with var as it is still an AAS.

Diet will generally dictate results whatever you're doing.
You can disagree with fact if you like :) Respectfully or otherwise. I'm a big boy, I can take it.

Bulking isn't a wet, dirty thing and doesn't have to be (and shouldn't be).

The purpose of having the 2 terms is to comment on things like the amount of glycogen held when on a substance, the endurance you get, the recovery, and the overall addition of muscle (lean or otherwise) and fat [and the ratio between the two as a function of time].

A "Lean" bulk is nothing more than adding real muscle whereby the users actual muscles mass increased and when off cycle and at normal levels of hormones and glycogen that same muscle now has more fibers to it and is larger. Whatever is gained in that measure is typically called an increase in "lean muscle mass"

So what I'm telling you is there are a lot of substances that will add more lean mass with lower dosages over a shorter amount of time, but it will be accompanied with glycogen and probably some fat.

Anavar is good at adding very, very little mass, but also adds little to no fat.

Trying to convice anybody that Anavar is bulking seems silly. when there are a lot of substance that fit that definition perfectly. Perfectly. Trying to make Anaver a bulk is square peg, round hole metality.

Tren will shred more fat off you than Var and will put more "lean" mass on you. Tren is a bulker (along with other things). Anavar is not.

Read up and admit when you are a little off base. It is okay to be wrong. We all learn that way.

wrathman10

Awards
I agree with poster above. For men bulk not so much. Women though yes you can build some nice muscle while taking var. dose depends on you I would start around 10mg twice a day. Personally my wife runs 20mg a day that's what works for here. You eat good, work hard you will be happy.

wrathman10

Awards
I agree with poster above. For men bulk not so much. Women though yes you can build some nice muscle while taking var. dose depends on you I would start around 10mg twice a day. Personally my wife runs 20mg a day that's what works for here. You eat good, work hard you will be happy.
Sorry I ment 5mg twice a day to start.

Number 10

Number 10

Awards
  • Established
Touché and good reply, other than the disagree with fact bit. But the original poster was female, which kind of slims her options down a little. Low dose var with the right diet could help her achieve what she's looking for.

Number 10

Number 10

Awards
  • Established
There are better bulk options out there, but var can still work. And the OP was female.

boosydoosy1

Awards
Agreed as well.

Var is a good compound for woman at low doses. I just didn't see anybody gaining from reading that Var was a bulking compound. It isn't. :)

Women can't take the really good bulking compounds so considering that, perhaps Var is one of the better "bulks" for women if the chioces are A) Nothing or B) 10 mg of Var ED

Obviously B is the winner winner chicken dinner, no?

wrathman10

Awards
Agreed as well.

Var is a good compound for woman at low doses. I just didn't see anybody gaining from reading that Var was a bulking compound. It isn't. :)

Women can't take the really good bulking compounds so considering that, perhaps Var is one of the better "bulks" for women if the chioces are A) Nothing or B) 10 mg of Var ED

Obviously B is the winner winner chicken dinner, no?
Yes var would be the "winner winner chicken dinner" for females. There is a few other compounds they can use but I have no first hand experience with it. Wife uses var. but when it comes to dose that's going to depend on the quality of the gear but with some legit pharma stuff my wife's sweet spot was 20mg Ed. 10mg did nothing. But like everything else out there even for females diet is key even for a female you have to eat to gain can't just take a magic pill.

EpicThighGrl2

EpicThighGrl2

Awards
Thanks for all the replies. So from what I've been reading (here and in other threads), anavar could help women bulk, but does little for men in general. What kind of mass gains can women typically expect?

What else is there that women could take relatively safely?

(Yea, I'm female, just noticed that my profile made me out as male (and also as a drinker and a smoker???))

wrathman10

Awards
Thanks for all the replies. So from what I've been reading (here and in other threads), anavar could help women bulk, but does little for men in general. What kind of mass gains can women typically expect?

What else is there that women could take relatively safely?

(Yea, I'm female, just noticed that my profile made me out as male (and also as a drinker and a smoker???))
AAS wise I can't suggest anything because I have no first hand experience. As for mass gains if you eat right and clean and run it for 8 weeks I think you can get an easy 5 pounds of lean mass.

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
Bulk with Anavar? What books have you been reading? Anavar prevents muscle wasting (AIDS patiens use it for this), but it isn't hardly a bulking agent....not in the least. I'm a big fan of Var and have loved my source for years, but even the best Var doesn't bulk bro. Not in the least. 1 gram of test a week on the other hand.....that'll give you moon face in two weeks. Bulk that. Disclaimer : 1 gram of test of week is mentioned only for vets weighing over 260 lbs at 9% body fat.....that is a dangerous dose for us mere mortals.
Why would a chick use a gram of test? You truely are special. You are probably retarded actually. First you ask me for sources via pm then suggest an obvious first timer uses a gram of test that doesn't have a frigging penis or testes? Jesus man.

Var does indeed bulk. Diet dictates muscular gain. Not huge doses of drugs. It's not explosive bulk like 100 mg dbol paired with 50mg drol and 500mg deca and 1k test but it'll put nice clean muscle on.

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
Why would a chick use a gram of test? You truely are special. You are probably retarded actually. First you ask me for sources via pm then suggest an obvious first timer uses a gram of test that doesn't have a frigging penis or testes? Jesus man.

Var does indeed bulk. Diet dictates muscular gain. Not huge doses of drugs. It's not explosive bulk like 100 mg dbol paired with 50mg drol and 500mg deca and 1k test but it'll put nice clean muscle on.
It's cuz he's an imbred little moron that just wanted to play Internet warrior with me. He didn't even bother reading the op, otherwise he'd have known from the first sentence that it's a girl

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It's cuz he's an imbred little moron that just wanted to play Internet warrior with me. He didn't even bother reading the op, otherwise he'd have known from the first sentence that it's a girl
In his defense, you did say anavar was created for women, which is pretty redonkulous.

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
In his defense, you did say anavar was created for women, which is pretty redonkulous.
Ok maybe "created" was the wrong word since everyone on this forum seems to take words for their base definition and not in a metaphorical sense

But you now what I mean. The shet works well for women

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
you even got me to go back and research just to make sure.

but I see what you mean. what you're saying is it's such a weak androgen, it's suited well for women, unlike trenbolone.

boosydoosy1

Awards

First, I'm not really sure why you are being an a$$hole, but eat it. I didn't ask for a source. I asked if you had seen anything like that before and then you freaked out on me. I then apologized and left you alone for the misunderstanding. Then you come to the thread and start misrepresenting something I wrote saying I was asking for sources?

I can buy locally at my gym.

Anavar never has and never will be a "bulking" compound. I can't believe how hard you guys are pressing this idea.

I wasn't suggesting she take any test, but I think you would have to be able to read and comprehend well enough to understand that.

I'm just confused to your abrasive nature attacking a man after a misunderstanding and an apology.

High school was over a long time ago, now will you stop your freaking bitching.

Sorry Thighgirl, this guy is just a loser.

boosydoosy1

Awards
First this

Then this

Dafuq?
Dafaq is I wasn't telling her to take any test. I was only saying test would bulk compared to anavar as a comparison because most guys here can relate to that type of bulk rather than the one Thighgirl clearly had in mind.

This shouldn't be this hard......FOCK

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
OnionKnight have you tried bulking on winstrol as well? Lol. Agreed for MOST compounds but some are better suited for either or.

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
OnionKnight have you tried bulking on winstrol as well? Lol. Agreed for MOST compounds but some are better suited for either or.
You realize this is for a girl right? Would you have her do dbol and test instead?

I think anabolicminds has gone dumb

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I still find it hilarious on this board that everyone is so hyped to give advice on steroid and supplement intake and never bother to ask about current diet and workout. There really is little reason that a female cannot achieve good muscle mass and strength with proper diet and workout. Just because someone is working out 4-5 years means nothing.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Good diet + good training program Natty will never compare good diet / training program + aas.

Male or female.

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
A little unsure where to post this .... what can/do women take (in the way of AAS, PH, etc.) for gaining muscle mass? It seems that if women take a steroid then it's anavar for cutting. I'm just interested in gaining muscle mass right now ... I've been working out for the past 4-5 years, and am starting to get a little frustrated with the slowness of the process of getting 'buff'. So I decided that I'm gonna start down that long path of researching what supplements women can take to see if it might be something for me or not. Thanks!
First and foremost...everyone should be training a minimum of 3 years before jumping on. Tendons and ligaments will thank you.
Second. Are you interested in competition? Cause if you're into figure...var wil be fine. Bodybuilding however. Your going to have to go the testosterone route. Sorry but you won't get big enough with var for competition.

if not for competition then var or tbol/hdrol. Maybe primo/winstrol.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Good diet + good training program Natty will never compare good diet / training program + aas.

Male or female.
That is genius. The point is that nobody has a clue what she is doing and if her diet sucks.

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You realize this is for a girl right? Would you have her do dbol and test instead?

I think anabolicminds has gone dumb
Okay thats fine, im talking in a generalized sense. You stated that you can bulk on ANY compound (no gender specified here) and I simply replied to YOU , not to the OP.

boosydoosy1

Awards
Okay thats fine, im talking in a generalized sense. You stated that you can bulk on ANY compound (no gender specified here) and I simply replied to YOU , not to the OP.

This guy has just been trolling. Fock it.

If ThighChic is hot, this was totally worth it though....

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That is genius. The point is that nobody has a clue what she is doing and if her diet sucks.
but you stated, or implied, I should say, one (particularly female) does not need anabolics to add (more) muscle, as just eating good and training right (missed rest) will be enough to cause gains similar to one using aas and eating/training/resting properly.

There really is little reason that a female cannot achieve good muscle mass and strength with proper diet and workout.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
No where in my post did I imply or compare anything like that. I stated that we don't know her workout or diet and that there is little or no reason that a female cannot gain good muscle mass from that alone. We know nothing about the OP and people are debating on the best AAS she should take.

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
OP,

Being a female, ur gonna have to find more patience than us guys. Your hormones arent geared toward rapid muscle and strength gains. So, how much patience do u have? 4 weeks? 3 months? 6 months? A year?

For my wife (whose success I feel responsible for), noticeable differences come 6 months at a time. She is natty.

Start making changes now to ur diet to get u moving in the right direction. U need two different measuring tools: the scale and measuring tape. These two together will identify progress when the eyes cant. Since ur gains will be slow, you'll need that encouragement. Diet and consistency are most important with the exercise routine being the least important. Things dont start picking up for most folks til they get 6-8 years into their training habits. This of course applies to those that r serious, consistent and dedicated. So u have time. Dont fall into the "hype of hurry". Hastiness leads to bad choices and a lack of discipline. Besides, and I speak from a strong authoritative experience on this, steroid gains will not stick without a dang good diet and consistency before hand. Figure out what diet protocol gives u steady progress (however slow it may be) and if you still decide the AAS route, you'll see incredible gains that will likely be retainable.

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This guy has just been trolling. Fock it.

If ThighChic is hot, this was totally worth it though....
Get the **** out. How am I trolling and yet I provide viable information? F off brotha

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
OP,

Being a female, ur gonna have to find more patience than us guys. Your hormones arent geared toward rapid muscle and strength gains. So, how much patience do u have? 4 weeks? 3 months? 6 months? A year?

For my wife (whose success I feel responsible for), noticeable differences come 6 months at a time. She is natty.

Start making changes now to ur diet to get u moving in the right direction. U need two different measuring tools: the scale and measuring tape. These two together will identify progress when the eyes cant. Since ur gains will be slow, you'll need that encouragement. Diet and consistency are most important with the exercise routine being the least important. Things dont start picking up for most folks til they get 6-8 years into their training habits. This of course applies to those that r serious, consistent and dedicated. So u have time. Dont fall into the "hype of hurry". Hastiness leads to bad choices and a lack of discipline. Besides, and I speak from a strong authoritative experience on this, steroid gains will not stick without a dang good diet and consistency before hand. Figure out what diet protocol gives u steady progress (however slow it may be) and if you still decide the AAS route, you'll see incredible gains that will likely be retainable.
Nice post. My wife has always been athletic, but started training with a group of girls last year and they are incredible. To see the delt definition and how rocked these women are from a good diet and kicking ass in and out of the gym is great to see because of the points you just made.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
No where in my post did I imply or compare anything like that. I stated that we don't know her workout or diet and that there is little or no reason that a female cannot gain good muscle mass from that alone. We know nothing about the OP and people are debating on the best AAS she should take.
Your reading comprehension is lacking. Even if you didn't mean that, it is what it read as.
I don't really care, I'm just nit picking.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I know. Based on your other posts in threads, I expected nothing less and figured you would try to get in the last word on a mistake you made. Considering you just quoted exactly what I said twice, I am thinking that you just like to fight over stuff.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It's no mistake. You said it, this what its interpreted as. Doesn't matter what you meant.

If I say fcuk you but mean I love you does that mean its okay?

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
It's no mistake. You said it, this what its interpreted as. Doesn't matter what you meant.

If I say fcuk you but mean I love you does that mean its okay?
I love you too brother.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Are you mental? My comment was very clear and you interpreted incorrectly and seem to want to argue over it. So you took it wrong, who cares? Just read this slowly so you can interpret it the way I said it twice already:

We don't know the OP or her diet and routine because she has not posted anything. There is no reason with a good diet and workout that she cannot make good gains with diet and workout alone.

Now read this a few times and try to really comprehend each and every word so you can digest what they really mean. I have faith that you are going to be able to understand eventually.

MuscleBound1337

MuscleBound1337

Awards
  • Established
First, I'm not really sure why you are being an a$$hole, but eat it. I didn't ask for a source. I asked if you had seen anything like that before and then you freaked out on me. I then apologized and left you alone for the misunderstanding. Then you come to the thread and start misrepresenting something I wrote saying I was asking for sources?

I can buy locally at my gym.

Anavar never has and never will be a "bulking" compound. I can't believe how hard you guys are pressing this idea.

I wasn't suggesting she take any test, but I think you would have to be able to read and comprehend well enough to understand that.

I'm just confused to your abrasive nature attacking a man after a misunderstanding and an apology.

High school was over a long time ago, now will you stop your freaking bitching.

Sorry Thighgirl, this guy is just a loser.
You're a ****ing joke dude. Get out of here with your brolore. Sure anavar is great at low dose for a woman but if you want to bulk with it tame 75 to 100mg and then tell me you can't bulk on ****ing anavar

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lol, wait so are you meaning fcuk you? Or you love me too? Now I'm confused. Quit playing with my emotions! Ahhhhhh!
Bro. Its okay. Let me touch your hair.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Are you mental? My comment was very clear and you interpreted incorrectly and seem to want to argue over it. So you took it wrong, who cares? Just read this slowly so you can interpret it the way I said it twice already:

We don't know the OP or her diet and routine because she has not posted anything. There is no reason with a good diet and workout that she cannot make good gains with diet and workout alone.

Now read this a few times and try to really comprehend each and every word so you can digest what they really mean. I have faith that you are going to be able to understand eventually.
Well now we're back to square one with what you are saying which implies she doesn't need aas as she can attain just as good gains naturally.

What you should of said was op or anyone, most likely can make good gains, as far as their genetics allow, then one will want to turn to aas if they desire more beyond what one can attain naturally.

:thumbsup:

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
And I don't care about diet an training of someone looking for advice.

They're gonna do w/e they want to do regardless, so ill give my thoughts, and wish them the best.
It isn't like they are a client and paying me.

Though again, I didn't give any advice, so don't really have a dog in this fight. I just want to put my .02 cents in.

:smoker: