gaining muscle??

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by OnionKnight View Post
    First this




    Then this



    Dafuq?
    Dafaq is I wasn't telling her to take any test. I was only saying test would bulk compared to anavar as a comparison because most guys here can relate to that type of bulk rather than the one Thighgirl clearly had in mind.

    This shouldn't be this hard......FOCK


  2. Smh...bro science...


    Quote Originally Posted by OnionKnight View Post
    Anavar was created for women. Although its usually used for cutting, diet dictates the path of the cycle. Not the compound itself

    Bulk with anavar before doing anything else
    •   
       


  3. @OnionKnight have you tried bulking on winstrol as well? Lol. Agreed for MOST compounds but some are better suited for either or.

  4. Quote Originally Posted by EatMoar View Post
    @OnionKnight have you tried bulking on winstrol as well? Lol. Agreed for MOST compounds but some are better suited for either or.
    You realize this is for a girl right? Would you have her do dbol and test instead?

    I think anabolicminds has gone dumb

  5. I still find it hilarious on this board that everyone is so hyped to give advice on steroid and supplement intake and never bother to ask about current diet and workout. There really is little reason that a female cannot achieve good muscle mass and strength with proper diet and workout. Just because someone is working out 4-5 years means nothing.
    •   
       


  6. Good diet + good training program Natty will never compare good diet / training program + aas.

    Male or female.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by EpicThighGrl2 View Post
    A little unsure where to post this .... what can/do women take (in the way of AAS, PH, etc.) for gaining muscle mass? It seems that if women take a steroid then it's anavar for cutting. I'm just interested in gaining muscle mass right now ... I've been working out for the past 4-5 years, and am starting to get a little frustrated with the slowness of the process of getting 'buff'. So I decided that I'm gonna start down that long path of researching what supplements women can take to see if it might be something for me or not. Thanks!
    First and foremost...everyone should be training a minimum of 3 years before jumping on. Tendons and ligaments will thank you.
    Second. Are you interested in competition? Cause if you're into figure...var wil be fine. Bodybuilding however. Your going to have to go the testosterone route. Sorry but you won't get big enough with var for competition.

    if not for competition then var or tbol/hdrol. Maybe primo/winstrol.
    Online community manager/lead rep of Chaos and Pain,LLC and Fundamental Nutrition.Check us out!chaosandpain.com fnsupps.com Follow me on instagram:@pyrobatt

  8. Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    Good diet + good training program Natty will never compare good diet / training program + aas.

    Male or female.
    That is genius. The point is that nobody has a clue what she is doing and if her diet sucks.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by OnionKnight View Post
    You realize this is for a girl right? Would you have her do dbol and test instead?

    I think anabolicminds has gone dumb
    Okay thats fine, im talking in a generalized sense. You stated that you can bulk on ANY compound (no gender specified here) and I simply replied to YOU , not to the OP.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by EatMoar View Post
    Okay thats fine, im talking in a generalized sense. You stated that you can bulk on ANY compound (no gender specified here) and I simply replied to YOU , not to the OP.

    This guy has just been trolling. Fock it.

    If ThighChic is hot, this was totally worth it though....

  11. Quote Originally Posted by kisaj View Post
    That is genius. The point is that nobody has a clue what she is doing and if her diet sucks.
    but you stated, or implied, I should say, one (particularly female) does not need anabolics to add (more) muscle, as just eating good and training right (missed rest) will be enough to cause gains similar to one using aas and eating/training/resting properly.

    Quote Originally Posted by kisaj
    There really is little reason that a female cannot achieve good muscle mass and strength with proper diet and workout.

  12. No where in my post did I imply or compare anything like that. I stated that we don't know her workout or diet and that there is little or no reason that a female cannot gain good muscle mass from that alone. We know nothing about the OP and people are debating on the best AAS she should take.

  13. OP,

    Being a female, ur gonna have to find more patience than us guys. Your hormones arent geared toward rapid muscle and strength gains. So, how much patience do u have? 4 weeks? 3 months? 6 months? A year?

    For my wife (whose success I feel responsible for), noticeable differences come 6 months at a time. She is natty.

    Start making changes now to ur diet to get u moving in the right direction. U need two different measuring tools: the scale and measuring tape. These two together will identify progress when the eyes cant. Since ur gains will be slow, you'll need that encouragement. Diet and consistency are most important with the exercise routine being the least important. Things dont start picking up for most folks til they get 6-8 years into their training habits. This of course applies to those that r serious, consistent and dedicated. So u have time. Dont fall into the "hype of hurry". Hastiness leads to bad choices and a lack of discipline. Besides, and I speak from a strong authoritative experience on this, steroid gains will not stick without a dang good diet and consistency before hand. Figure out what diet protocol gives u steady progress (however slow it may be) and if you still decide the AAS route, you'll see incredible gains that will likely be retainable.

  14. Quote Originally Posted by boosydoosy1 View Post

    This guy has just been trolling. Fock it.

    If ThighChic is hot, this was totally worth it though....
    Get the **** out. How am I trolling and yet I provide viable information? F off brotha

  15. Quote Originally Posted by fueledpassion View Post
    OP,

    Being a female, ur gonna have to find more patience than us guys. Your hormones arent geared toward rapid muscle and strength gains. So, how much patience do u have? 4 weeks? 3 months? 6 months? A year?

    For my wife (whose success I feel responsible for), noticeable differences come 6 months at a time. She is natty.

    Start making changes now to ur diet to get u moving in the right direction. U need two different measuring tools: the scale and measuring tape. These two together will identify progress when the eyes cant. Since ur gains will be slow, you'll need that encouragement. Diet and consistency are most important with the exercise routine being the least important. Things dont start picking up for most folks til they get 6-8 years into their training habits. This of course applies to those that r serious, consistent and dedicated. So u have time. Dont fall into the "hype of hurry". Hastiness leads to bad choices and a lack of discipline. Besides, and I speak from a strong authoritative experience on this, steroid gains will not stick without a dang good diet and consistency before hand. Figure out what diet protocol gives u steady progress (however slow it may be) and if you still decide the AAS route, you'll see incredible gains that will likely be retainable.
    Nice post. My wife has always been athletic, but started training with a group of girls last year and they are incredible. To see the delt definition and how rocked these women are from a good diet and kicking ass in and out of the gym is great to see because of the points you just made.

  16. Quote Originally Posted by kisaj View Post
    No where in my post did I imply or compare anything like that. I stated that we don't know her workout or diet and that there is little or no reason that a female cannot gain good muscle mass from that alone. We know nothing about the OP and people are debating on the best AAS she should take.
    Your reading comprehension is lacking. Even if you didn't mean that, it is what it read as.
    I don't really care, I'm just nit picking.

  17. I know. Based on your other posts in threads, I expected nothing less and figured you would try to get in the last word on a mistake you made. Considering you just quoted exactly what I said twice, I am thinking that you just like to fight over stuff.

  18. It's no mistake. You said it, this what its interpreted as. Doesn't matter what you meant.

    If I say fcuk you but mean I love you does that mean its okay?

  19. Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    It's no mistake. You said it, this what its interpreted as. Doesn't matter what you meant.

    If I say fcuk you but mean I love you does that mean its okay?
    I love you too brother.
    Online community manager/lead rep of Chaos and Pain,LLC and Fundamental Nutrition.Check us out!chaosandpain.com fnsupps.com Follow me on instagram:@pyrobatt

  20. Are you mental? My comment was very clear and you interpreted incorrectly and seem to want to argue over it. So you took it wrong, who cares? Just read this slowly so you can interpret it the way I said it twice already:

    We don't know the OP or her diet and routine because she has not posted anything. There is no reason with a good diet and workout that she cannot make good gains with diet and workout alone.

    Now read this a few times and try to really comprehend each and every word so you can digest what they really mean. I have faith that you are going to be able to understand eventually.

  21. Quote Originally Posted by boosydoosy1 View Post

    First, I'm not really sure why you are being an a$$hole, but eat it. I didn't ask for a source. I asked if you had seen anything like that before and then you freaked out on me. I then apologized and left you alone for the misunderstanding. Then you come to the thread and start misrepresenting something I wrote saying I was asking for sources?

    I can buy locally at my gym.

    Anavar never has and never will be a "bulking" compound. I can't believe how hard you guys are pressing this idea.

    I wasn't suggesting she take any test, but I think you would have to be able to read and comprehend well enough to understand that.

    I'm just confused to your abrasive nature attacking a man after a misunderstanding and an apology.

    High school was over a long time ago, now will you stop your freaking bitching.

    Sorry Thighgirl, this guy is just a loser.
    You're a ****ing joke dude. Get out of here with your brolore. Sure anavar is great at low dose for a woman but if you want to bulk with it tame 75 to 100mg and then tell me you can't bulk on ****ing anavar

  22. Quote Originally Posted by pyrobatt View Post

    I love you too brother.
    Lol, wait so are you meaning fcuk you? Or you love me too? Now I'm confused. Quit playing with my emotions! Ahhhhhh!

  23. Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post

    Lol, wait so are you meaning fcuk you? Or you love me too? Now I'm confused. Quit playing with my emotions! Ahhhhhh!
    Bro. Its okay. Let me touch your hair.
    Online community manager/lead rep of Chaos and Pain,LLC and Fundamental Nutrition.Check us out!chaosandpain.com fnsupps.com Follow me on instagram:@pyrobatt

  24. Quote Originally Posted by kisaj View Post
    Are you mental? My comment was very clear and you interpreted incorrectly and seem to want to argue over it. So you took it wrong, who cares? Just read this slowly so you can interpret it the way I said it twice already:

    We don't know the OP or her diet and routine because she has not posted anything. There is no reason with a good diet and workout that she cannot make good gains with diet and workout alone.

    Now read this a few times and try to really comprehend each and every word so you can digest what they really mean. I have faith that you are going to be able to understand eventually.
    Well now we're back to square one with what you are saying which implies she doesn't need aas as she can attain just as good gains naturally.

    What you should of said was op or anyone, most likely can make good gains, as far as their genetics allow, then one will want to turn to aas if they desire more beyond what one can attain naturally.


  25. And I don't care about diet an training of someone looking for advice.

    They're gonna do w/e they want to do regardless, so ill give my thoughts, and wish them the best.
    It isn't like they are a client and paying me.

    Though again, I didn't give any advice, so don't really have a dog in this fight. I just want to put my .02 cents in.

  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Gaining muscle while losing fat
    By savagery in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 05-04-2009, 12:12 AM
  2. Replies: 50
    Last Post: 01-06-2005, 12:31 PM
  3. gained muscle and lost fat on this cycle...
    By Jayhawkk in forum Supplements
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 10-02-2004, 05:19 AM
  4. Gaining muscle and losing fat
    By theslime in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 06-07-2004, 08:09 AM
  5. Want to gain muscle+lose fat on M1T
    By Phenomenal in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-09-2003, 05:47 PM
Log in
Log in