gaining muscle??

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
  1. Registered User

Good diet + good training program Natty will never compare good diet / training program + aas.

Male or female.

2. Registered User
    Stats
    6'5"  241 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by EpicThighGrl2 View Post
    A little unsure where to post this .... what can/do women take (in the way of AAS, PH, etc.) for gaining muscle mass? It seems that if women take a steroid then it's anavar for cutting. I'm just interested in gaining muscle mass right now ... I've been working out for the past 4-5 years, and am starting to get a little frustrated with the slowness of the process of getting 'buff'. So I decided that I'm gonna start down that long path of researching what supplements women can take to see if it might be something for me or not. Thanks!
    First and foremost...everyone should be training a minimum of 3 years before jumping on. Tendons and ligaments will thank you.
    Second. Are you interested in competition? Cause if you're into figure...var wil be fine. Bodybuilding however. Your going to have to go the testosterone route. Sorry but you won't get big enough with var for competition.

if not for competition then var or tbol/hdrol. Maybe primo/winstrol.
    Representative of Chaos and Pain, LLC
    https://www.facebook.com/ChaosAndPain Like us on facebook!
    http://www.chaosandpain.com/
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    Good diet + good training program Natty will never compare good diet / training program + aas.

Male or female.
    That is genius. The point is that nobody has a clue what she is doing and if her diet sucks.
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  193 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by OnionKnight View Post
    You realize this is for a girl right? Would you have her do dbol and test instead?

I think anabolicminds has gone dumb
    Okay thats fine, im talking in a generalized sense. You stated that you can bulk on ANY compound (no gender specified here) and I simply replied to YOU , not to the OP.
  5. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by EatMoar View Post
    Okay thats fine, im talking in a generalized sense. You stated that you can bulk on ANY compound (no gender specified here) and I simply replied to YOU , not to the OP.

This guy has just been trolling. Fock it.

If ThighChic is hot, this was totally worth it though....
  6. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by kisaj View Post
    That is genius. The point is that nobody has a clue what she is doing and if her diet sucks.
    but you stated, or implied, I should say, one (particularly female) does not need anabolics to add (more) muscle, as just eating good and training right (missed rest) will be enough to cause gains similar to one using aas and eating/training/resting properly.

Quote Originally Posted by kisaj
    There really is little reason that a female cannot achieve good muscle mass and strength with proper diet and workout.
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.

No where in my post did I imply or compare anything like that. I stated that we don't know her workout or diet and that there is little or no reason that a female cannot gain good muscle mass from that alone. We know nothing about the OP and people are debating on the best AAS she should take.
  8. Registered User

OP,

Being a female, ur gonna have to find more patience than us guys. Your hormones arent geared toward rapid muscle and strength gains. So, how much patience do u have? 4 weeks? 3 months? 6 months? A year?

For my wife (whose success I feel responsible for), noticeable differences come 6 months at a time. She is natty.

Start making changes now to ur diet to get u moving in the right direction. U need two different measuring tools: the scale and measuring tape. These two together will identify progress when the eyes cant. Since ur gains will be slow, you'll need that encouragement. Diet and consistency are most important with the exercise routine being the least important. Things dont start picking up for most folks til they get 6-8 years into their training habits. This of course applies to those that r serious, consistent and dedicated. So u have time. Dont fall into the "hype of hurry". Hastiness leads to bad choices and a lack of discipline. Besides, and I speak from a strong authoritative experience on this, steroid gains will not stick without a dang good diet and consistency before hand. Figure out what diet protocol gives u steady progress (however slow it may be) and if you still decide the AAS route, you'll see incredible gains that will likely be retainable.
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  193 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by boosydoosy1 View Post

This guy has just been trolling. Fock it.

If ThighChic is hot, this was totally worth it though....
    Get the **** out. How am I trolling and yet I provide viable information? F off brotha
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by fueledpassion View Post
    OP,

Being a female, ur gonna have to find more patience than us guys. Your hormones arent geared toward rapid muscle and strength gains. So, how much patience do u have? 4 weeks? 3 months? 6 months? A year?

For my wife (whose success I feel responsible for), noticeable differences come 6 months at a time. She is natty.

Start making changes now to ur diet to get u moving in the right direction. U need two different measuring tools: the scale and measuring tape. These two together will identify progress when the eyes cant. Since ur gains will be slow, you'll need that encouragement. Diet and consistency are most important with the exercise routine being the least important. Things dont start picking up for most folks til they get 6-8 years into their training habits. This of course applies to those that r serious, consistent and dedicated. So u have time. Dont fall into the "hype of hurry". Hastiness leads to bad choices and a lack of discipline. Besides, and I speak from a strong authoritative experience on this, steroid gains will not stick without a dang good diet and consistency before hand. Figure out what diet protocol gives u steady progress (however slow it may be) and if you still decide the AAS route, you'll see incredible gains that will likely be retainable.
    Nice post. My wife has always been athletic, but started training with a group of girls last year and they are incredible. To see the delt definition and how rocked these women are from a good diet and kicking ass in and out of the gym is great to see because of the points you just made.
  11. Registered User

No where in my post did I imply or compare anything like that. I stated that we don't know her workout or diet and that there is little or no reason that a female cannot gain good muscle mass from that alone. We know nothing about the OP and people are debating on the best AAS she should take.
    Your reading comprehension is lacking. Even if you didn't mean that, it is what it read as.
    I don't really care, I'm just nit picking.
  12. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.

I know. Based on your other posts in threads, I expected nothing less and figured you would try to get in the last word on a mistake you made. Considering you just quoted exactly what I said twice, I am thinking that you just like to fight over stuff.
  13. Registered User

It's no mistake. You said it, this what its interpreted as. Doesn't matter what you meant.

If I say fcuk you but mean I love you does that mean its okay?
  14. Registered User
    Stats
    6'5"  241 lbs.

It's no mistake. You said it, this what its interpreted as. Doesn't matter what you meant.

If I say fcuk you but mean I love you does that mean its okay?
    I love you too brother.
  15. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.

Are you mental? My comment was very clear and you interpreted incorrectly and seem to want to argue over it. So you took it wrong, who cares? Just read this slowly so you can interpret it the way I said it twice already:

We don't know the OP or her diet and routine because she has not posted anything. There is no reason with a good diet and workout that she cannot make good gains with diet and workout alone.

Now read this a few times and try to really comprehend each and every word so you can digest what they really mean. I have faith that you are going to be able to understand eventually.
  16. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  210 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by boosydoosy1 View Post

First, I'm not really sure why you are being an a$$hole, but eat it. I didn't ask for a source. I asked if you had seen anything like that before and then you freaked out on me. I then apologized and left you alone for the misunderstanding. Then you come to the thread and start misrepresenting something I wrote saying I was asking for sources?

I can buy locally at my gym.

Anavar never has and never will be a "bulking" compound. I can't believe how hard you guys are pressing this idea.

I wasn't suggesting she take any test, but I think you would have to be able to read and comprehend well enough to understand that.

I'm just confused to your abrasive nature attacking a man after a misunderstanding and an apology.

High school was over a long time ago, now will you stop your freaking bitching.

Sorry Thighgirl, this guy is just a loser.
    You're a ****ing joke dude. Get out of here with your brolore. Sure anavar is great at low dose for a woman but if you want to bulk with it tame 75 to 100mg and then tell me you can't bulk on ****ing anavar
  17. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by pyrobatt View Post

I love you too brother.
    Lol, wait so are you meaning fcuk you? Or you love me too? Now I'm confused. Quit playing with my emotions! Ahhhhhh!
  18. Registered User
    Stats
    6'5"  241 lbs.

Lol, wait so are you meaning fcuk you? Or you love me too? Now I'm confused. Quit playing with my emotions! Ahhhhhh!
    Bro. Its okay. Let me touch your hair.
  19. Registered User

Are you mental? My comment was very clear and you interpreted incorrectly and seem to want to argue over it. So you took it wrong, who cares? Just read this slowly so you can interpret it the way I said it twice already:

We don't know the OP or her diet and routine because she has not posted anything. There is no reason with a good diet and workout that she cannot make good gains with diet and workout alone.

Now read this a few times and try to really comprehend each and every word so you can digest what they really mean. I have faith that you are going to be able to understand eventually.
    Well now we're back to square one with what you are saying which implies she doesn't need aas as she can attain just as good gains naturally.

What you should of said was op or anyone, most likely can make good gains, as far as their genetics allow, then one will want to turn to aas if they desire more beyond what one can attain naturally.

20. Registered User

And I don't care about diet an training of someone looking for advice.

They're gonna do w/e they want to do regardless, so ill give my thoughts, and wish them the best.
    It isn't like they are a client and paying me.

Though again, I didn't give any advice, so don't really have a dog in this fight. I just want to put my .02 cents in.

21. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  241 lbs.

This thread hurts my head... :/
  22. Registered User

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed...navar%20muscle

http://m.jap.physiology.org/content/96/3/1055.long

It builds muscle just not alot. Its a very lean option to consider and is a good one for women.

You have to remember that women have a fraction of the test that men do so throwing in even the smallest dose of AAS can have profound effects.
  23. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by Matthersby View Post
    This thread hurts my head... :/
    It's all good fun!
  24. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  241 lbs.

It's all good fun!
    Every time you have those little happy yellow M&M smileys spank each other, I'm always on my phone. So it just says to spank you. It's so much better now that I see them on the computer. I can't find the banana shaker smiley. He's my favorite....
  25. Registered User

Every time you have those little happy yellow M&M smileys spank each other, I'm always on my phone. So it just says to spank you. It's so much better now that I see them on the computer. I can't find the banana shaker smiley. He's my favorite....
    Name:  big-dancing-banana-smiley-emoticon.gif
Views: 55
Size:  41.4 KB

How you like me now?
  26. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  241 lbs.

I'd rep you if you needed them.
    That dancing banana will brighten a good chunk of my day.
  27. Registered User

Yea, I only have a few memorized before I removed smiley features.
  28. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  151 lbs.

Wow, didn't expect that many replies. To answer some of the questions that were raised:
    Diet: could use some cleaning up. I follow a mostly Paleo style, I.e. lost of fruit, veggies, and eggs and meat for protein, plus some dairy. No fast food really, have never really done that. Getting about 60-80g protein, and around 1800-2200 cal a day. Not logging my food intake right, but have in the past. I think this works for working out 2x a week. Once that increases, macros need to increase as well.
    Workout: currently doing a 5x5 program, doing squats, bench press, and assisted pullups one day, and deadlifts, biceps curls, triceps extensions, and arnold press or snatches the other. Planning on getting back to a 5 days a week program in the near future.
    Goal: gain muscle mass, wouldn't exactly mind if a bit of fat came along for the ride. I don't want to compete, so don't want to get to those low bodyfat levels. I guess the physique I'm shooting for is something like figure competitor, maybe a bit more muscular in the legs.

I'm not necessarily looking for advice on what I should take, I'm trying to find out what options women have, should I choose to go that route, so I can do research on those things. It's kinda hard to do research, if you don't know what you're researching.
    Also, the legality of those things has me confused as heck. Anavar is not legal, no?

And another question, how would/do women react to a SARM?
  29. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.

Ok, so everything you just posted says that you have work to do before looking to go AAS. This is exactly why I posted the question.

You need to get your workouts back on track because 5x5 is a great program, but 2x a week isn't doing you much. I don't know your size, but 1800-2200 calories a day may be excessive. People love to beat up on someone trying to help, so I guess you can decide if you want to go the route of sustainability or just go AAS and hope that it helps in the short term. The point is, you aren't using the potential of what you can do naturally.
  30. Registered User

My wife eats 1800-2000/day and doesnt gain weight...and she weighs only 113lbs...

Metabolism has millions of different drivers it seems. Not just about total muscle mass.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Gaining muscle while losing fat
    By savagery in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 05-03-2009, 11:12 PM
  2. Replies: 50
    Last Post: 01-06-2005, 11:31 AM
  3. gained muscle and lost fat on this cycle...
    By Jayhawkk in forum Supplements
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 10-02-2004, 04:19 AM
  4. Gaining muscle and losing fat
    By theslime in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 06-07-2004, 07:09 AM
  5. Want to gain muscle+lose fat on M1T
    By Phenomenal in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-09-2003, 04:47 PM