Summer Test/Tren ++

cleveland1

cleveland1

Awards
So I'm currently running an 8 week 350 test, 350 tren cycle. It's in the cycle info section ( it's the thread no one comments on for some reason). Anyhow, I'm trying to figure out what to run after this cycle. I plan on doing pct in the beginning of February, taking feb, March, April, and some of May off then running a 15-20 week cycle. So far here are my thought...

Test E 400- 500 a week. I like a lower test with tren... Thoughts ?...

Tren E 400 a week.

T bol for kickstart.. I usually run d bol, but I want to avoid bloat as I live by the beach and it's summer... Duh...

Here's the question I need help with. NPP or Masteron.

The question is dosage.... How long to run it for....

I'm sure I will run winny at the end just depending on what I look like.

Thoughts...

cleveland1

cleveland1

Awards
Thought on proviron as well would be appreciated.

WeT.DoLPhiN

Awards
Tren and NPP will wreak havoc on prolactin levels...better have a ton a caber on hand.

Provirion is amazing...dosing at 100mg a day and I will never run another cycle without it.

cleveland1

cleveland1

Awards
That's what I was thinking but it was suggested to me so I figured I would throw it out there. I've been doing research all night and I'm really liking some results from people who ran test tren and eq. I was thinking of throwing out no because of prolactin, even though I have a ton of bromo. The more I read on masteron , the less I liked.

I'm evolving more into thinking something like this.

Week 1-3 Turinabol
Week 1-15 Test Enathate 500 mg 250x2
Week 1-15 Equipose 500 mg 250x2
Week 8-15 Tren Enathate 400 mg 200x2

Proviron 25 mg ED
Armidex .25 mg ED

Possibly run 25-50 mg Winny during last 4 weeks

Pct Clomid/Nolvadex

What are the benefits of proviron. Would I even need armidex if I take proviron. It's new to me.

boosydoosy1

Awards
So I'm currently running an 8 week 350 test, 350 tren cycle. It's in the cycle info section ( it's the thread no one comments on for some reason). Anyhow, I'm trying to figure out what to run after this cycle. I plan on doing pct in the beginning of February, taking feb, March, April, and some of May off then running a 15-20 week cycle. So far here are my thought...

Test E 400- 500 a week. I like a lower test with tren... Thoughts ?...

Tren E 400 a week.

T bol for kickstart.. I usually run d bol, but I want to avoid bloat as I live by the beach and it's summer... Duh...

Here's the question I need help with. NPP or Masteron.

The question is dosage.... How long to run it for....

I'm sure I will run winny at the end just depending on what I look like.

Thoughts...

Have you ever used Tren Hex?

Detroit Hammer swears by the stuff.

Also, what about Tren Suspension. I've used that stuff myself and holy god fock that is some good sh1t bro.

Turinolbol will do what you want it to do at 50mg a day and if you can split that I would.

NPP or Masteron? That's an odd picking between the 2. If you look like you do in your Avatar, then I wouldn't worry about Masteron in January bro. Put that off till May so when you are in pool season you look like a freak :)

NPP will def put some size on you and at a resonable dose of 100mg a day, you should see good results. I do not like NPP bc of the metabolite that converts and causes gyno that cannot be treated with Letro or Prami....read about it if you are gyno prone and stay away from high doses of npp (anything over 400 mg of NPP).

Proviron is too expensive and if you already have Masteron, you won't miss the proviron. I've taken proviron for 6 weeks and I'm not going to say it did nothing, but it pale's in comparison if you are on other gear.

Hope this helps.

stankyleg

stankyleg

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Proviron is mainly for libido. If you're using masteron, you won't need it. Masteron will give you a sex drive that makes you feel like you're 15 yrs old again.

cleveland1

cleveland1

Awards
I wish that was me in the avatar ! Haha. I will try to post photos soon, but it's a pain because AM makes me rescale then,I have an iPad and it's not exactly easy to do.... I'm 24, 210, 5'11"

I've heard of tren hex before, what would be the difference between that and Enathate ? Just the ester strain ? Would this cause me to pin less ?

The only side I have had so far on tren is not sleeping well at night, which is not to big as I can't sleep worth shet anyhow. I have to take 50 mg trazadone, 50 mg diphenhydramine, and valerian root. Even with that it's hit or miss. But... The biggest side I've been having is my anxiety is through the roof. I have bad anxiety as it is, but it is killing me as I am a student and I go on campus and their are people everywhere. The only other side I have is I want to bang about every chick I see. It's almost uncontrollably bad. My poor fiancé is gettingput through the ringer. Even going 2 times a day I'm still a damn horn ball. I can deal with that though. Anyhow what I'm getting to here is will the tren hex help with the anxiety, because I'm on acetate now?...... I'm loving how tren makes me look, but I can't deal with the anxiety all summer long.

I been kinda of shying away from the npp thought. I think masteron would be a better choice.

What do you thing about the EQ ?

threeFs

threeFs

Awards
On a cycle, planning the next. You should chill out and enjoy the moment. I'm afraid you're slipping into the More is Better mentality.

cleveland1

cleveland1

Awards
I hear ya. I just like to have everything planned out way ahead. I'm like this in almost all my affairs in life. I like bills to be payed ahead of time, everything organized so when I need it, it's there. The reason I'm planning now is because 1 tax time is coming so I will have the extra cash, 2 I need to plan out what I'm going to need, 3 my source is international so it takes anywhere from 1 week to 2 months to get my gear. Take this last time for example, it took 3 weeks, they forgot the test so another 3 weeks. 1 1/2 months to get gear, and that not even considering I don't even know what I want to run yet.

boosydoosy1

Awards
I wish that was me in the avatar ! Haha. I will try to post photos soon, but it's a pain because AM makes me rescale then,I have an iPad and it's not exactly easy to do.... I'm 24, 210, 5'11"

I've heard of tren hex before, what would be the difference between that and Enathate ? Just the ester strain ? Would this cause me to pin less ?

The only side I have had so far on tren is not sleeping well at night, which is not to big as I can't sleep worth shet anyhow. I have to take 50 mg trazadone, 50 mg diphenhydramine, and valerian root. Even with that it's hit or miss. But... The biggest side I've been having is my anxiety is through the roof. I have bad anxiety as it is, but it is killing me as I am a student and I go on campus and their are people everywhere. The only other side I have is I want to bang about every chick I see. It's almost uncontrollably bad. My poor fiancé is gettingput through the ringer. Even going 2 times a day I'm still a damn horn ball. I can deal with that though. Anyhow what I'm getting to here is will the tren hex help with the anxiety, because I'm on acetate now?...... I'm loving how tren makes me look, but I can't deal with the anxiety all summer long.

I been kinda of shying away from the npp thought. I think masteron would be a better choice.

What do you thing about the EQ ?

The Hex is a different Half Life on the ester. Supposedly levels things out, but I've never tried it.

The symptoms you describe, horrible time sleepy and anxoiusness.....I bet your blood pressure is too high bro. You need to check that soon and make sure you are well under what you need to be. Tren is the only Steroid that I took that made me feel my heart when i was laying down. Be mindful of it. A little high is not bad for a very brief period of time, but it needs to be checked regularly.

PM me if you need help finding herbs to help the blood pressure.

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
it's the same drug, why would it cause less anxiety?

cleveland1

cleveland1

Awards
I just took my BP like 2 minutes before I checked this. I take it daily and I've been in stage 2 and 3 hypertension for like the last 3 weeks. 178/79 today. 179/90 yesterday. When I'm not on anything my BP is perfect. I also had my lipids checked before I started this cycle and they were perfect. LDL was a high normal, but I have had hyperlipodemia from my family and through diet and exercise it has been controlled. Elevated BP for short lengths like 4-6 weeks shouldn't cause to much of an issue should it. Other than the damn anxiety.

cleveland1

cleveland1

Awards
Ok. So as a result of the problems I endured the last 2-3 weeks of tren. I will have to change up my plan a bit, because I am not going to die all summer to look good but have panic attacks all day and not sleep at night. Not to mention mood swings I had, but have only noticed in hindsight. Tren did amazing results. Take a look at my log in cycle info for details. The ****s amazing, but too many sides for a summer I want to enjoy at the beach.... So here is my newest idea

1-15 test e 500. 250 x 2 or 1-15 test E 750 250x3 ( I'll get back to reasoning and Input needed)

1-8/9 anavar 50 mg ED (as my tren replacement)

1-15 Equipose 400 200x2

I have never ran anavar, mainly because former to run it the 8-9 weeks it's about $400 but whatever. If I'll see somewhat good results versus the hell from tren I will be happy.

Eq so I can eat a lot, plus I've never ran it before so I'm curious.

My goals are as usual. Keep bf low, make nice quality cut gains.

Thoughts ?.... Has anyone ran this before? Are anavar gains anywhere like tren ?

cleveland1

cleveland1

Awards
Oh and the dosages question between 500-750.... This is going to be my 6 th cycle. Do you think I need to up my test because of my body's affect of using it so many times before ?

Also do you think proviron will help with puffy look or should I keep using armidex at .25 ed

ngtmarpete

Awards
Oh and the dosages question between 500-750.... This is going to be my 6 th cycle. Do you think I need to up my test because of my body's affect of using it so many times before ? Also do you think proviron will help with puffy look or should I keep using armidex at .25 ed
Have you read 'The Laws of Tren'

Google search it. Good read ;)

stankyleg

stankyleg

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Have you read 'The Laws of Tren' Google search it. Good read ;)
Yes its is. It the best single source for tren info I've ever came across

bad rad

bad rad

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ok. So as a result of the problems I endured the last 2-3 weeks of tren. I will have to change up my plan a bit, because I am not going to die all summer to look good but have panic attacks all day and not sleep at night. Not to mention mood swings I had, but have only noticed in hindsight. Tren did amazing results. Take a look at my log in cycle info for details. The ****s amazing, but too many sides for a summer I want to enjoy at the beach.... So here is my newest idea

1-15 test e 500. 250 x 2 or 1-15 test E 750 250x3 ( I'll get back to reasoning and Input needed)

1-8/9 anavar 50 mg ED (as my tren replacement)

1-15 Equipose 400 200x2

I have never ran anavar, mainly because former to run it the 8-9 weeks it's about $400 but whatever. If I'll see somewhat good results versus the hell from tren I will be happy.

Eq so I can eat a lot, plus I've never ran it before so I'm curious.

My goals are as usual. Keep bf low, make nice quality cut gains.

Thoughts ?.... Has anyone ran this before? Are anavar gains anywhere like tren ?
If the Tren was too harsh I would consider NPP and Masteron or Winstrol. I've ran NPP and it is a fairly dry compound. Masteron around 350mgs weekly gave me great aggression and absurd libido increases. I didn't get to run them together but they seem like the next best thing to Tren and Masteron together. Anavar will assist greatly with fatloss. I ran it at 20mg/day for 11 weeks during an injury rehab and with mild dieting I gained 7lbs LBM and lost 9lbs fatmass. So I'd be shooting for something like this.

Week 1-15: Test, 500-600mgs
Week 1-15: 300-400mgs NPP/Masteron
Week 9-15: 25-30mgs Anavar, the real stuff doesn't take much and I had incredible strength increases at a lower dose.

stankyleg

stankyleg

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Test at 100-150mg
Tren at 200-400mg
Mast at 300-600mg

Your tren sides will be minimized at these ratios.

Like it has already been said, google "the laws of trenbolone"

threeFs

threeFs

Awards
Test at 100-150mg
Tren at 200-400mg
Mast at 300-600mg

Your tren sides will be minimized at these ratios.

Like it has already been said, google "the laws of trenbolone"
I've ran this before. I did get sides later into the cycle but in hindsight I upped my test and had E2 d!ck

stankyleg

stankyleg

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've ran this before. I did get sides later into the cycle but in hindsight I upped my test and had E2 d!ck
It seems like people are figuring out that tren isn't necessarily the problem. It's the presence of test and tren in higher doses(over 200mg each) that causes the side effect tsunami.

cleveland1

cleveland1

Awards
I read the article and it has some good stuff. I ran my test and tren at concurrent dosages last time. 350 each a week. I'm curious about caber. I wonder if that would subside some of the issues. I used bromo, but I didn't notice any side reduction. Has anyone tried caber. The thing I find weird as well is people saying they had tren dick. I was horney as could be. Going 2-3 times a day and still horney as a dog. It was uncontrollable.

GreenEarth

GreenEarth

Awards
Tren is an extremely androgenic compound. If, for whatever reason, your prolactin did not spike/raise to an extreme level, then it makes every bit of sense that you would be extremely horny on the substance. Tren itself has never been the issue of sexual dysfunction, it's the fluctuation of other naturally-occurring hormones around it (although, to be fair, tren is what's causing these fluctuations).

I love anavar. It's a great compound that acts gradually, can be run for a long period of time, and whose side effects are very minimal...hence it's long-term use on HIV patients and the like. However, I will say one thing about it: it is absolutely not trenbolone. You list it as your "replacement" for tren...that's like replacing a B52 bomber with a commercial airplane. But if you're concerned about health, without a doubt anavar is a better choice.

To be perfectly honest (no offense if this is the case), from your descriptions I get the feeling you're looking for a beach body. I would never use tren for such a reason. Way too many risks for a proportionately smaller benefit. Yes, I am one of the few who would take healthy lipids, a good ALT/AST level, and a reasonable BUN to creatinine ratio over a few glances from the ladies in the sand. There's no reason you can't get a beach body with just a basic amount of test and some anavar thrown in or, quite honestly, with no AAS at all.

Just my 2 cents man. Best of luck on whatever you choose to do.

ngtmarpete

Awards
I read the article and it has some good stuff. I ran my test and tren at concurrent dosages last time. 350 each a week. I'm curious about caber. I wonder if that would subside some of the issues. I used bromo, but I didn't notice any side reduction. Has anyone tried caber. The thing I find weird as well is people saying they had tren dick. I was horney as could be. Going 2-3 times a day and still horney as a dog. It was uncontrollable.
Caber is the only way I go when using Tren. Anything else is like using one of those PH PCT's after a cycle of Deca, IMHO ;)

stankyleg

stankyleg

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
threeFs

threeFs

Awards
If pramiplexole wouldn't make me want to barf, I'd use it.
I take it before bed. Once I took too much. Started hallucinating...heard what sounded like AM radio all night. Reminded me of mushrooms and acid in High school

stankyleg

stankyleg

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I take it before bed. Once I took too much. Started hallucinating...heard what sounded like AM radio all night. Reminded me of mushrooms and acid in High school
Damn

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
Ur new cycle plan looks horrible. 400mg of eq a week won't do anything. Upping ur test is pointless. And ur Anavar dose is to low, it's not super low but it's still a little low. I'd just run a gram of test. That should get u some really good results. If u run eq u need to atleast double it to 800mg per week. I'd match ur test and eq 1:1. Anavar I'd run at 75-100mg. But I think u would love 1g of test per week. Run 25mg of exemstane per day.

cleveland1

cleveland1

Awards
I guess it's really depended on what I'm looking to do. I'm not looking to gain a lot of mass. I'm really looking forward to just fine tuning the body.( Recomp) Make a few pounds muscle gains, lose some fat, and really just work on physique. My goal is to compete someday, but in overall physique. I know I have a few years of training. I'm really just trying to get too about 200, which I am right now, but lose Bf and get it down to around 8-10%. I think the moderate test would provide that. I was thinking the lower dosage of eq just because I have a hard time eating on cycle. I thought a Little spike in appetite would be beneficial. I really just want to make some lean gains and cut up a little more. I don't want to be ronniecoleman big, I aiming more for a Steve cook image. I appreciate all the suggestion and advice. It's good to get some open ideas on what may and what not may be good.

On a side note, I've been doing some research on prop versus Enathate. I have taken both, but in conjunction wth other compounds. Deca, d bol, tren ect. How much of a difference does it make between to two substance strains in regards to bloat and estro conversion. I've been hearing some conflicting reviews.

cleveland1

cleveland1

Awards
I would like to up anavar depending on how I feel from it. The only problem is it's already costing me like $400 for 8 weeks worth. My other source has 50 mg tabs, but they have recently went through a whole new supplier due to Ip getting closed and I have had some mixed reviews. I don't think this is sourcing since I'm not giving any companies, but has anyone used advanced pharma tech products. Or ever heard of them ? I always run GP and get good results.

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
I guess it's really depended on what I'm looking to do. I'm not looking to gain a lot of mass. I'm really looking forward to just fine tuning the body.( Recomp) Make a few pounds muscle gains, lose some fat, and really just work on physique. My goal is to compete someday, but in overall physique. I know I have a few years of training. I'm really just trying to get too about 200, which I am right now, but lose Bf and get it down to around 8-10%. I think the moderate test would provide that. I was thinking the lower dosage of eq just because I have a hard time eating on cycle. I thought a Little spike in appetite would be beneficial. I really just want to make some lean gains and cut up a little more. I don't want to be ronniecoleman big, I aiming more for a Steve cook image. I appreciate all the suggestion and advice. It's good to get some open ideas on what may and what not may be good. On a side note, I've been doing some research on prop versus Enathate. I have taken both, but in conjunction wth other compounds. Deca, d bol, tren ect. How much of a difference does it make between to two substance strains in regards to bloat and estro conversion. I've been hearing some conflicting reviews.
400mg if eq won't spike ur appetite, it won't do anything. Test is test the ester plays no proven difference in bloat. That is just peoples opinions. Estro conversion has to do with how u process test. $400 on a cycle is not very much. And 1 gram if test won't get u to Ronnie Colman size. U know too much to be helped, go ahead run ur 400mg if eq. An improperly dosed cycle is more expensive than a proper dosed cycle. Because ur just wasting roids and money. U still haven't posted any pics, I've seen u post a lot but nothing really adds up. So just do what ever u think works, I'm sure you'll figure it out.

cleveland1

cleveland1

Awards
I have like 10 pictures posted in my complete tren test log. If I knew too much I wouldn't be asking for advice. The $400 was for the anavar alone. My log is in cycle info section. I've been reading and exploring on AAS for a few years, so I know a few things, but I'm no expert. I am a medical student so I do have an advanced knowledge of how the body works and effects chemicals can have upon it. I don't know where my information is conflicting. Yes, I'm unsure and have changed repeatly my cycle, but isn't that what's these forums are for... To get outside advice and to debate to decide a well thought out conclusion.

cleveland1

cleveland1

Awards
And the more research I do it does look like 600 is a good dose of eq so I appreciate that advice.

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
Well keep researching. 600 is the minimum recommended dose. I have used eq quite a bit with great results. I'm currently running 1.2g of it. Maybe not 1.2 but 800 be a good start. Anavar is expensive I know it's one of our best selling products. If u don't want to spend more money on it try running it with winny. That's a pretty amazing combo. They work very well together. As far as test goes. If u have never ran a gram than u won't understand why I recommend it. U will drop more bodyfat while gaining lean muscle than any stack or compound out there. It also helps develop those week areas. if u run 1g of recommend 200mg of mast e per week, . This is personally one of my favorite combos. Once u get sub 10% bf u can crank the mast e up to 600mg and really see what mast can do. After reviewing ur pictures. I would say save the Anavar till u are lower in body fat. Maybe use it as a finisher if u get down to 10%. Eq will increase ur apitite at 600mg but I really feel like u could save that two. I'm standing firm, with my 1g of test. I've planned a lot of cycles and I make a lot of money doing it. U are at the begging of what could be a total body transformation. U have size and potential but u have a lot of weak areas. By flooding ur androgen receptors u will force growth in areas like ur shoulders/traps/ and back giving u a much better base to build on. It will also help drop a lot of fat. I'd say ur at 16-18% u could easily hit 10 on test then ramp up mast and Anavar and hit 6 with in 4-5 months.

cleveland1

cleveland1

Awards
So do you think I should just up test to 1000 each week and drop the eq? What kind of results do you think I would get from just running the test and anavar. I plan on taking the50 mg, but bump it up given $$ and how I feel. It's going to be a pretty long cycle 15 weeks. I like some of the info on EQ but I'm afraid it just won't be worth it for the money having to run it at 600 mg Being my 6 th cycle, should my body still respond pretty good to just a test base with oral anavar ? I also have ran winny in almost every cycle, but after like 3 weeks I am hella cramped up. I would like to use some I have because I have a **** ton left. The biggest thing is budget. I'm trying to make the most growth out of what I can afford.

ngtmarpete

Awards
Well keep researching. 600 is the minimum recommended dose. I have used eq quite a bit with great results. I'm currently running 1.2g of it. Maybe not 1.2 but 800 be a good start. Anavar is expensive I know it's one of our best selling products. If u don't want to spend more money on it try running it with winny. That's a pretty amazing combo. They work very well together. As far as test goes. If u have never ran a gram than u won't understand why I recommend it. U will drop more bodyfat while gaining lean muscle than any stack or compound out there. It also helps develop those week areas. if u run 1g of recommend 200mg of mast e per week, . This is personally one of my favorite combos. Once u get sub 10% bf u can crank the mast e up to 600mg and really see what mast can do. After reviewing ur pictures. I would say save the Anavar till u are lower in body fat. Maybe use it as a finisher if u get down to 10%. Eq will increase ur apitite at 600mg but I really feel like u could save that two. I'm standing firm, with my 1g of test. I've planned a lot of cycles and I make a lot of money doing it. U are at the begging of what could be a total body transformation. U have size and potential but u have a lot of weak areas. By flooding ur androgen receptors u will force growth in areas like ur shoulders/traps/ and back giving u a much better base to build on. It will also help drop a lot of fat. I'd say ur at 16-18% u could easily hit 10 on test then ramp up mast and Anavar and hit 6 with in 4-5 months.
Never considered this cycle! I know what I'm doing for my next one!!

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
Yeah ur body will respond Like a mother ****er. Winny craps suck, taurine will help so will lots of water and potassium. I would save the Anavar till the end as a finisher run it 2 weeks past the test. It will help dry u out. With all that test u shouldn't experiance winny craps be cause ur estro will be high just due to ur test being so high. Eq at 15 weeks is good but if ur gojg to run it that long ur going to want to get te most out of it meaning u'll need a high dose. If save it because the gram of test will give u better results. The first 4 weeks u'll gain water and bloat a little as u adjust then week 5 **** will get good. I'd recommend running the Anavar with some winny, again at the end of ur cycle. If ur looking for something to kick it off u could use anything u want, I prefer sd or androl. But u could run 6 weeks of Npp, with ur sensitivity to tren u might have problems. If u do kick it with sd or androl only run it 2-3 weeks. That will give u a lot of time before u start the Anavar winny combo. I don't think u will need a kicker though. I'd just enjoy the test. Just remember diet is key with this cycle especially. U won't have to do much cardio and u'll probably not have to lower cals. I know guys u cut on 3000k with 1g of test.

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
Oh and if u I don't ever ramp up, it takes longer to stablize. I'd start pinning 500mg ever 3rd day. Ur going to feel it too. 500mg of test in one shot is instant superman ****

bad rad

bad rad

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Oh and if u I don't ever ramp up, it takes longer to stablize. I'd start pinning 500mg ever 3rd day. Ur going to feel it too. 500mg of test in one shot is instant superman ****
One of my best cycles was 500mgs E3D, after eight weeks I gained 35lbs of lbm and lost 17lbs of fat. I was recovering from a lengthy intestinal illness so some of the muscle was regaining what I lost. Your diet has to support those gains though.

cleveland1

cleveland1

Awards
I'm Getting excited. I'm in week two of pct about to be in week 3 of pct. I plan on taking 2 months off and then starting in the beginning of May. I don't know if I mentioned it but I plan of running igf-1 during the cycle as well. **** makes me tired, but I love the pumps and how my body fat diminishes. 1 g test Enathate. I have some d bol left like 2 weeks worth. May throw that in the start, idk. Kinda wanna get rid of it. It's old BD stuff. . How do you feel about running prop for days 1-14. Give the time for enthante to kick in ?... Like I said, I have a tin of winny left and depending on my physique at the end I may throw that in at the end.

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
I use to us prop in the front of every cycle, I stopped doing it. But no real reason why I stopped. I have about a half liter of test prop in my personal stash. I really only use it for short blast. 4-6 weeks of test prop at 200mg Ed, but I rarely do those anymore. U could use it. If u use the dbol, I'd just take 20mg in the morning out until u run out. It actually is a good start to a cut. Or 10mg am and 10 pre work out. I believe bd are 10mg tabs

cleveland1

cleveland1

Awards
Sounds good. I figured prop is about $20 for 10 cc. Throw it in for a few days. Get the warm feeling early. The d bols I have are 50, but strong. I'll split them in 1/4. 12.5 am. 12.5 pm.

So far this is how it's looking.

Week 1-15 Test E 500 E3D
Week 1- day 10 Test prop 100 mg ED
Week 1-2/3 d Bol 25 mg ed
Week 6-15 Anavar 50-100 mg

Possibly throw in Winny during last 3/4 weeks.

I'm really dead set on trying the Anavar. I'm just curious of the results I will get and how my body will react.

Igf-1 possibly 2- 40 day cycles. Either 50 mcg ED or EOD depending on feel and $$.

I'm going to try and really focus on my diet now. I want to maintain around 3000-3500 calories. What's some good macro % I should follow for this cycle ? My diet is one of the hardest things for me because I work 2 part time jobs. 30 hours and 20 hours at the other. Plus I'm a full time student. It's hella hard to count macros precisely. Not too mention training 6 x a week. 2 hour sessions. My live is stupid busy. I eat 90% healthy food. Fish, chicken, rice, all that good stuff. With that being said I could use some tweaking in that area specifically. Any good suggestion.

cleveland1

cleveland1

Awards
Question. Would .25 mg armidex ED be enough to combat Estro or should I run .5 ED. I've been doing some reading on estro conversion at dosages higher than 750. Do you think armidex is strong enought, or do you think I need to run a low dose of letro. I have a bag of like 20 letro 2.5( I think that's the right dose). What ever GP has, that's what I have... I'm too lazy to walk into the other room and see.

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
if its just test start with .25 dex ed, you have been some what gyno pron in the past so youll probably need to bump it. for my current cylce i run .5 lectro every day and im starting to lower. im running 600mg of mast e so that maybe helping.

cleveland1

cleveland1

Awards
So. I've been working on this diet plan. This is close to what I have been eating with the exception of a few things. So this structure is the plan for my run. Please feel free to critique and make some good food suggestions. I'm going to post this in diet section as well, but I figured I would place it here as well....

*** Breakfast *** 7 am

2 eggs
2 slices Ezekiel bread
1 tablespoon butter
1/2 cup of oats
1 chobani yogurt
1.5 cup milk with ON 24 grams protein

-- 26 gram fat
-- 73 gram protein
-- 78 gram carb

*** Post workout *** 10 am

ON 24 grams whey/ 12 grams casein protein/ 10 grams egg whites/ 1.5 cup milk +12 protein
ON 5 grams creatine
2 tablespoons peanut butter
40 grams dextrose
Ice- 6 cubes

-- 16 gram fat
-- 66 gram protein
-- 69 gram carbs

*** Snack 1 *** 11 am

.25 cup almonds

-- 13 gram fat
-- 6 gram protein
-- 6 gram carbs

*** Lunch *** 1 pm

2 slices Ezekiel bread
5 slices of turkey
1 slice pepper jack cheese
1 tbs mustard

-- 12 gram fat
-- 33 gram protein
-- 43 gram carbs

*** Lunch 2*** 3 pm

Chicken breast / Salmon / Steak
Red skin potato
1 tablespoon butter
Green beans/ Corn/ Asparagus

-- 12-25 gram fat
-- 28-31 gram protein
-- 43 gram carbs

*** Dinner 1*** 7 pm

Chicken breast / Salmon / Steak
Red skin potato/ Brown rice
1 tablespoon butter

-- 15-25 gram fat
-- 31-36 gram protein
-- 28-39 gram carbs

*** Snack *** 9 pm

1 piece of Ezekiel bread
2 tablespoons Peanut Butter
1 tablespoon Jelly

-- 33 gram fat
-- 18 gram protein
-- 41 gram carbs

*** Pre-Bed *** 10/11 pm

1.5 cup Skim Milk
1 scoop ON Casein

-- 1 gram fat
-- 35 gram protein
-- 22 gram carbs

Total

128-154 Grams Fat
290-298 Grams Protein
330-331 Grams Carbs

cleveland1

cleveland1

Awards
I just bought a caliper. I did the Jackson 3 point measurement and came up with 42 mm. According to the scale, it says my body fat is at 12.9 percent. This seem accurate?

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
Yeah u could be 12.9-14, I've been sayin this hole time u could be 6-8 by he end of this cycle and weigh 10-15lbs more.

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
As far as diet goes I wouldn't let anyone tell me how many cals I should eat or shouldn't, I got a notebook and a calculator did my macros every day for months. The first 2 months got me my rough maintenance. The third month I was able to manipulate my diet down to 2 table spoons of peanut butter. Diet is the hardest part of this life. Everybody has a different metabolism. Pin to the pad and by the end of this cycle u be able to log this **** in ur head.