Msten Dosing

Iceman72

Iceman72

Awards
Hello gentlemen, quick question..

I am currently at 30mg Stenzine ED and 120mg tren (celtitren) during my cycle... Would it be completely irresponsible to bump the Stenzine up to 40mg ED... So that would be 40mg msten and 40mg dzine and 120mg tren per day... Weight is currently at 246... 8 solid pounds so far and only on day 3 of week two.

Has anyone run it this high or higher?

I have absolutely no sides except high Bp the first few days that has now subsided. Nips may be slightly puffy but I am taking exemestane too so I'm not worried.

Mperkins

Mperkins

Awards
holy pooooooop.... i mean tren is good ive seen that and DMZ is sorta high but 40!?! msten is dosed loweerrrr nooooooo you want to live? yeah i never touch 40. those 8pounds are some water but you got 2 more weeks! seriously SIDES will come with 40mg of msten. i ran ultradrol and i didnt go past 30mg and even then i was only at 30mg for a few days! i vote stay at dose the rest of your cycle if you gain another 4-6pounds thats a good amount even after PCT. hope you got Letro on hand... stay safe brother

Iceman72

Iceman72

Awards
Thanks for the reply man. I kinda figured that would be the likely response haha. But okay, I might run it at 30 for another week then see how everything feels week 4. You're probably right, with my luck I would bump to 40 before it really kicks in hard and I would be pounded by sides. Oh and yes I always have some letro hanging around just in case

Mperkins

Mperkins

Awards
no problem! i actually love ultradrol. my first and only steroid ive ever used ang gained 10lbs off of it so it has a special place in my heart.

thehogsters

thehogsters

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Dont do it. I ran it at 32 and was fine the first 2 weeks. Week 3 was when I started to fell bad. By week four I was felling like siht. Im talking lethargy, bp head aches, heart burn and loss of appatite.

Iceman72

Iceman72

Awards
I gotcha. That sounds miserable man haha. It's weird though I have seen this compound ran way higher than people do on this board in other places. Who knows their story though, I only really trust information from you guys anyway.

Mperkins

Mperkins

Awards
I gotcha. That sounds miserable man haha. It's weird though I have seen this compound ran way higher than people do on this board in other places. Who knows their story though, I only really trust information from you guys anyway.
thats why i joined here in december (ima rookie on this forum) not being mean but alot of other forums are " bro gotta eat 6 meals a day" broscience.

thehogsters

thehogsters

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have seen guys on other boards running it at 40. If you can handle the sides I guess so. For me the loss of appetite would really make it counter productive. Then again not every one trashed their liver for a good 13 year's partying like me.

boosydoosy1

Awards
thats why i joined here in december (ima rookie on this forum) not being mean but alot of other forums are " bro gotta eat 6 meals a day" broscience.
LMAO. They are trying to help, but I hear you. It is frustrating when you just want some freaking advice

Mperkins

Mperkins

Awards
LMAO. They are trying to help, but I hear you. It is frustrating when you just want some freaking advice
99% of them are those 140lb kids who try and tell me i lift wrong....

ion26

ion26

Awards
  • Established
no problem! i actually love ultradrol. my first and only steroid ive ever used ang gained 10lbs off of it so it has a special place in my heart.
Were you pretty dry on ultradrol? Did it cause water retention/bloating?

Mperkins

Mperkins

Awards
Were you pretty dry on ultradrol? Did it cause water retention/bloating?
yeah never have used a wet so ill never be able to compare but id say i had no bloat or extra water

Yodambomb

Yodambomb

Banned
Awards
I just ran a tren/m-sten/epi cycle for a little 3 weeks . Felt fine overall and my dose was 66mgtren / 18 MSten and 30 with epi . But I got overly peranoid because of high blood and started doing a lot of reading and dropped it down from 3 pills a day to 2 . But overall I felt fine but I was still able to fell the minor tren affects like the little cardiovascular effects like the heart beats and stuff , even with all the cycle supports . Anyways by week three I had seen some forums on here and people were saying that prohormones are a whole lot safer with a test base ethyl and that cycles in general shouldn't be ran without em .. So basically it just gave me a whole different perspective on it because I feel that I didn't properly educate myself all these years I've been doing pohormones ..

Iceman72

Iceman72

Awards
I'm on 40 mg Stenzine (dzine and msten dosed at 10mg each per pill) plus 120mg tren right now and holy hell is this cycle awesome

Yodambomb

Yodambomb

Banned
Awards
Yeah I shorted myself hardcore , I'm sure that I would have been just fine at 3 spawn caps a day but from what I had read the alot of people got the bad sides from the tren because it weakens your cardiovascular .

Mperkins

Mperkins

Awards
I'm on 40 mg Stenzine (dzine and msten dosed at 10mg each per pill) plus 120mg tren right now and holy hell is this cycle awesome
type of tren???

ion26

ion26

Awards
  • Established
yeah never have used a wet so ill never be able to compare but id say i had no bloat or extra water
Awesome thanks for the input. I'm putting together a 20/20/20/30/30 cycle of msten. Making sure it is pretty dry

Yodambomb

Yodambomb

Banned
Awards
Oh yeah that's not insane , the 120 mg of tren . Now that's hardcore

Iceman72

Iceman72

Awards
If he doesn't answer this, probably in the E.R.
40/40... I'll be honest I thought it was completely irrational at first too but I am weighing steadily around 255 at the moment so those doses are sort of kinda justified at this weight. I am using cycle assist, aegis, and liv. 52 for liver/ cycle support. Only sides to report are occasional nose bleeds from high bp ( I know it's from Bp and not liver failure because too hot of a shower can induce them)

Iceman72

Iceman72

Awards
Oh yeah that's not insane , the 120 mg of tren . Now that's hardcore
sorry if I didn't clarify guys but I am taking oral trenavar not injectable trenbolone. With oral tren 120mg is a pretty standard dose...

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I know. Liver failure and liver strain are very different. If I didn't care about the symptoms(mainly nausea/appetite loss) I probably wouldn't run much liver support at all. Reasonable doses of toxic orals for short periods are a JOKE to the liver. It recovers to 100% function in just a few weeks. Please pass this along to help me eliminate liver-paranoia bro science.

Iceman72

Iceman72

Awards
Consider it done. Thanks for a little reassurance as well. I feel like it's very simple... Don't be an idiot on cycle and consume alcohol or pills of any sort and boom, your liver is fine.

Yodambomb

Yodambomb

Banned
Awards
Are yiu really as big as in that picture as you as you are in real life ??!!

Yodambomb

Yodambomb

Banned
Awards
I can't see the pic very well but I think that it is supposed to be him now that yiu mention it

Iceman72

Iceman72

Awards
Haha yes it is the hulk. Maybe at the end of my cycle I'll throw up a couple before and after pics

Yodambomb

Yodambomb

Banned
Awards
Idk man , I hope that prohormones aren't that bad for you like people hella say .., anyways Tuesday when I get my work done I'll know for sure because I'll have had exactly a little over a week off my spawn

Yodambomb

Yodambomb

Banned
Awards
Fa sho lol , but I'm already ones of those . What else would it do it me lol

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplement Auction 3
Goatcrisps Anabolics 9
Anabolics 9
Anabolics 15
Cycle Logs 8