which is better for cutting trendione or furaza

C

cfresh1234

Awards
I know diet it the key for fat loss but which do you guys think is better for supplementing a cutting cycle?? trendione or furaza??

R

rphash49

Awards
I know diet it the key for fat loss but which do you guys think is better for supplementing a cutting cycle?? trendione or furaza??
I have not used either. But I like Dienozone for a nice cut. If you want something more mild that doesn't need a serm look at xi-11. Both transdermals by iron legion that I like for a cut.

B

boosydoosy1

Awards
Why not do real tren with winnie var and test???

I'm half kidding, but are reall AAS just that far out of reach now?

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Why not do real tren with winnie var and test???

I'm half kidding, but are reall AAS just that far out of reach now?
Easier than ever. However, I love buying a bottle of "fake" aas (SD,EPI,Sten) for $30 including shipping and running it with test. Sometimes I pay damn close to that just in shipping for my "real" aas, and the best part it, when they say 10mg, there's 10 freakin mg's in it! I love that! And the gains are pretty much the same for me.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
aas aren't hard to get. go to nearest local supplement shop, ask for a pro hormone, and you'll leave with some product stacked with 2-3 oral Anabolic Androgenic Steroids.

this way though, is quite expensive, better to order online.

808shredded

Awards
  • Established
aas aren't hard to get. go to nearest local supplement shop, ask for a pro hormone, and you'll leave with some product stacked with 2-3 oral Anabolic Androgenic Steroids.

this way though, is quite expensive, better to order online.

Lol...

AlphaMilitant

AlphaMilitant

Banned
Awards
In terms of cutting, I think GW takes the cake.. with no sides to speak of. It was created for obesity. And the endurance factor is unreal