Been away from PH/DS for a while, any advice...?

B3A5TMOD3

Awards
Alright, so it's been a couple years since I have run a cycle. I am 28 been training for years, currently I am about 200lbs, fairly lean, 5'8". I have decided its time to go ahead and run something again. I have experience with the following cycles: H-Drol, M-Drol, Epi, Bold, D-Zine, Phera, Furza. Obviously this is not my first rodeo. The issue I am having is since I have been away from the PH/DS world, I have no idea who the trusted brands are, what is strong, mild, etc. Anyway any input is appreciated, oh yeah I suppose if I were to mention the kind of cycle I am wanting to run that would be helpful! I am looking for something along the lines of SD, always gave me super lean gains. Thanks guys!

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
My recommendation hands down is Sten-zine by IronFlex. It will not disappoint by any means, huge lean gains with low profile of sides, well for me at least. Its a combo of Msten/DMZ, 10mg of each per cap.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
My recommendation hands down is Sten-zine by IronFlex. It will not disappoint by any means, huge lean gains with low profile of sides, well for me at least. Its a combo of Msten/DMZ, 10mg of each per cap.
Mine showed up yesterday. You think 20/20 should be fine for a first run? I'm not sure I want to run sten at 30.

thegodfather

thegodfather

Awards
  • Established
I'm interested in trying this myself.

DNA24

Awards
Everyone's recommending DMZ, I'm assuming its 2.0. Has anyone tried DMZ 3.0 from IML?

B3A5TMOD3

Awards
Really appreciate the suggestion. I will look into it today and do some research on cycle dosage, length, etc.

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Everyone's recommending DMZ, I'm assuming its 2.0. Has anyone tried DMZ 3.0 from IML?
Umm u can check out Spinyvegeta's log but its still pretty early.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Dmz is a compound.

Dmz rx, 2.0,3.0 w/e is a stacked product.

Sd/dzine, or msten/dzine, or m1a/msten/dzine

DNA24

Awards
Dmz is a compound. Dmz rx, 2.0,3.0 w/e is a stacked product. Sd/dzine, or msten/dzine, or m1a/msten/dzine
I know it's a fairly new product, but shouldn't 3.0 have the potential to be one of the strongest stacks available?

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I know it's a fairly new product, but shouldn't 3.0 have the potential to be one of the strongest stacks available?
Yes, and potential for strongest toxicity too.

DNA24

Awards
Yes, and potential for strongest toxicity too.
I kind of figured that. A good liver support would be needed with mostly all of these strong, all in one stacks. I'm just a big fan of SDMZ, so 3.0 has really caught my attention.