Androhard V2 Expiration

Diezzil

Awards
Hello everyone,
I was wondering if anybody could offer insight on whether or not it would be ok/worth using expired Androhard V2 (expired mid 2013). I know that generally speaking that PHs/DSs are fine to use several years past expiration, however I ask because the grapefruit extract used as the delivery system to deliver the hormone adds a different element to potential expiration. I have read there was issues with people having nausea from the grapefruit extract in the Androseries products in the past, so I naturally assumed that it could be a potential issue with both the preservation of the hormone and there being potential problems with nausea due to the expiration. I also wondered if this would render the product far less effective. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

liftin4fun

Awards
  • Established
I think you will be fine. You won't know until you try it. I have the old PP SD liquid expired date of 2/2012 and worked the same as it did 3 years ago.

Xman315

Xman315

Awards
With that said guys.....I have a Sh*t ton of Andro Series product left over before they shut down....I had a decent run my last cycle. Will prob use a third of what I have, and might be willing to sell to anyone interested in buying. I will post amounts, Exp dates, and prices soon.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Always take it with grapefruit juice.

I take fish oil that's a year expired and it still tastes like fish.