Epi and Tr3n by olympus labs?

C

cfresh1234

Awards
Okay so I was was wondering what you guys thought of a possible epi5tane + tr3n cycle by Olympus Labs would be?? I was going to do DMZ but I want to focus more on a cut. I've done some reading up on tr3n and read that it is a progestin. Would Nolva still be okay in PCT or would I have to go ahead and get something like clomid.

1. How is Olympus Labs reputation?? ( can anyone vouch from experience? )

2. How toxic is tr3n?? Which is trendione...similar....if not the same thing as Trenavar I believe.

Id run the epi for 4 weeks at 30/30/45/45
tr3n at 4 weeks for 60/90/90/90
CEL cycle assist
fish oil/ and multi vitamin

pct:
nolva 20/20/20/20
sup3r pct
reduce xt

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Cycle looks great. Idk anything about that company though. I would stick to tried and true companies.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Tren isn't very toxic since it's non methylated.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ironflex supplements has a epi and tren stack (already together)

"AM20" will get you 20% off your order at Ironflexsupps.com

I'd swap the nolva for clomid. Personal preference.

C

cfresh1234

Awards
Ironflex supplements has a epi and tren stack (already together)

"AM20" will get you 20% off your order at Ironflexsupps.com

I'd swap the nolva for clomid. Personal preference.
Doesn't tren need to be run at about 60-90mg to be most effective?? ( I could be wrong obviously ) The tren stane is only 10mg of each per capsule :(

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Doesn't tren need to be run at about 60-90mg to be most effective?? ( I could be wrong obviously ) The tren stane is only 10mg of each per capsule :(
Grab an extra bag of trenavar and up the dose. 4 caps trenstane a day + additional trenavar to get you to the 120mg mark

D

DNA24

Awards
Okay so I was was wondering what you guys thought of a possible epi5tane + tr3n cycle by Olympus Labs would be?? I was going to do DMZ but I want to focus more on a cut. I've done some reading up on tr3n and read that it is a progestin. Would Nolva still be okay in PCT or would I have to go ahead and get something like clomid. 1. How is Olympus Labs reputation?? ( can anyone vouch from experience? ) 2. How toxic is tr3n?? Which is trendione...similar....if not the same thing as Trenavar I believe. Id run the epi for 4 weeks at 30/30/45/45 tr3n at 4 weeks for 60/90/90/90 CEL cycle assist fish oil/ and multi vitamin pct: nolva 20/20/20/20 sup3r pct reduce xt
have you thought about stacking dmz with Epistane? I've stacked dmz with Stano before, which provided some impressive results. I've always thought about running a dmz/Epi stack. As far as cutting, I think a lot of that will have to do with your diet, regardless of what you stack.