Question for the guys that never come off

AlexPowell

AlexPowell

Awards
  • Established
I am taking testosterone atm, plan is 250mg 8 weeks, 250mg + orals 8 weeks, 500mg 8 weeks, 250mg + oral 8 weeks, 500mg... etc
Eventually when this stops working, it will be 750mg 8 weeks, 500mg + orals 8 weeks, 750mg 8 weeks, etc
Now when I am at a gram, I will be unwilling to push it much higher, because I'd need to go up to 1500 to see further benefit, it would be better to add in another compound. Something anabolic, not very androgenic as I want something to support heavy training here. So deca or equipoise

Now do you think I leave test at a gram, or say 750mg to start and add in 1ml of anabolic, 8 weeks another ml,
Or do you think lower test, 250mg, + 2-3ml anabolic, and alternate that and 500 test + same anabolic and increase from there?

Goal is long term solution, cruises taken as and when needed
It will be at least a year before I even consider anything that isn't testosterone, got plenty of growth left in me. But I like to figure this out early

AlexPowell

AlexPowell

Awards
  • Established
I am thinking maybe 250mg of test
600 equi
seeing what that does after 10 weeks
it's hard to tell what will happen really
I think after 500mg of test, there will be little benefit though, probably just bloat / water. Sure poor mans solution is 1g test + adex
But I am thinking low test, high anabolics, changing ratios or adding / switching after a few months. Increasing doses to gain a little size then back down to a maintenance dose

wrathman10

Awards
I am thinking maybe 250mg of test
600 equi
seeing what that does after 10 weeks
it's hard to tell what will happen really
I think after 500mg of test, there will be little benefit though, probably just bloat / water. Sure poor mans solution is 1g test + adex
But I am thinking low test, high anabolics, changing ratios or adding / switching after a few months. Increasing doses to gain a little size then back down to a maintenance dose
So I am currently running 300mg test e wk/ 600mg eq wk. today after pin will be the beginning of week 6 I believe. So far I have pretty much Zero bloat (I know it's only 300mg test) and I am more vascular, harder, and I want to say my skin look thiner, I'm not sure if that last part makes any sense. My recover time is pretty much zero I fell great. I would say I am getting some anxiety from the eq even though it hasn't been 6 weeks but nothing crazy. So far I have really enjoyed it. Also my endurance and strength has slowly been going up. Hope that helps with the idea of eq. I will keep you updated if you care to know how the eq treats me.

thegodfather

thegodfather

Awards
  • Established
I am taking testosterone atm, plan is 250mg 8 weeks, 250mg + orals 8 weeks, 500mg 8 weeks, 250mg + oral 8 weeks, 500mg... etc
Eventually when this stops working, it will be 750mg 8 weeks, 500mg + orals 8 weeks, 750mg 8 weeks, etc
Now when I am at a gram, I will be unwilling to push it much higher, because I'd need to go up to 1500 to see further benefit, it would be better to add in another compound. Something anabolic, not very androgenic as I want something to support heavy training here. So deca or equipoise

Now do you think I leave test at a gram, or say 750mg to start and add in 1ml of anabolic, 8 weeks another ml,
Or do you think lower test, 250mg, + 2-3ml anabolic, and alternate that and 500 test + same anabolic and increase from there?

Goal is long term solution, cruises taken as and when needed
It will be at least a year before I even consider anything that isn't testosterone, got plenty of growth left in me. But I like to figure this out early
This is retarded. Do some more research, and soul searching before you **** your body up for good.

Rostam

Rostam

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It not wise to run such protocol at a body weight of 75kg. Not even in one year.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Maybe I'm not reading this right. You are going to slowly work your self-supervised TRT dose up to a gram a week?

Rostam

Rostam

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Even the starting 250mg/week is not really a TRT dose. Most TRTs are around 100mg per week.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Even the starting 250mg/week is not really a TRT dose. Most TRTs are around 100mg per week.
No one is going to be able to tell that to the OP. He is in denial about this and many of us have told him how wrong he is regarded dosage levels.

AlexPowell

AlexPowell

Awards
  • Established
So I am currently running 300mg test e wk/ 600mg eq wk. today after pin will be the beginning of week 6 I believe. So far I have pretty much Zero bloat (I know it's only 300mg test) and I am more vascular, harder, and I want to say my skin look thiner, I'm not sure if that last part makes any sense. My recover time is pretty much zero I fell great. I would say I am getting some anxiety from the eq even though it hasn't been 6 weeks but nothing crazy. So far I have really enjoyed it. Also my endurance and strength has slowly been going up. Hope that helps with the idea of eq. I will keep you updated if you care to know how the eq treats me.
ya
pretty much the effect I am after here

Also I never said 250mg was TRT, you guys need to settle down

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
LOL, bro, you have covered this in other threads with the amount that your family doctor is prescribing.

AlexPowell

AlexPowell

Awards
  • Established
LOL, bro, you have covered this in other threads with the amount that your family doctor is prescribing.
To other people
250mg every 14 days, not every week
Sweet Jesus

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Dammit, that's right. The discussion was over the terrible protocol and not the amount. My bad.

AlexPowell

AlexPowell

Awards
  • Established
What I am posting is a lot healthier than the people that run 5 week cycles of non aromatizing orals
There was even a thread just a few weeks ago with a guy no bigger than I am running 1.5g to get from 175-190, with everyone encouraging him lol

I am happy knowing that I'll be taking something for the rest of my life, I'll be competing in powerlifting until I am in my late 50's when test levels will already be shot. I have sperm in the bank, I'm resting easy

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
joints that won't give out till you're 50+... dang must be nice

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
What I am posting is a lot healthier than the people that run 5 week cycles of non aromatizing orals
There was even a thread just a few weeks ago with a guy no bigger than I am running 1.5g to get from 175-190, with everyone encouraging him lol

I am happy knowing that I'll be taking something for the rest of my life, I'll be competing in powerlifting until I am in my late 50's when test levels will already be shot. I have sperm in the bank, I'm resting easy
Hey Alex,
I am just curious, why do you keep posting questions in threads when you have all the answers? You don't need advice bro, you've got all this figured out.
In fact, lets turn your credibility around so we can just come to you with all of our questions.
I'm gonna rep you, hopefully it'll bring all your negz out of red at least.

AlexPowell

AlexPowell

Awards
  • Established
What the **** is rep?

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Nevermind, somebody came and negged you again. :(

AlexPowell

AlexPowell

Awards
  • Established
I have no clue what you're talking about

AlexPowell

AlexPowell

Awards
  • Established
woah, not my rep
you sure showed me, better get me some burn heal

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

I realize that he probably wasnt short, but so u know, I'd consider myself further along than most guys and I'm only at 173lbs but at 5'5". So for what its worth, 190lbs can be huge on some folks. 190 would land me procard size...

AlexPowell

AlexPowell

Awards
  • Established
I realize that he probably wasnt short, but so u know, I'd consider myself further along than most guys and I'm only at 173lbs but at 5'5". So for what its worth, 190lbs can be huge on some folks. 190 would land me procard size...
He was taller, I'm not here to call people out but this wasn't 20lb of "real" size anyway. This was a few months, you don't build muscle that fast
I'd like this to go back on topic anyway, will ignore the passive aggressive posts from now on

5'5 173 at 8% is pretty big

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
He was taller, I'm not here to call people out but this wasn't 20lb of "real" size anyway. This was a few months, you don't build muscle that fast
I'd like this to go back on topic anyway, will ignore the passive aggressive posts from now on

5'5 173 at 8% is pretty big
Passive aggressive? Not at all

AlexPowell

AlexPowell

Awards
  • Established
Passive aggressive? Not at all
not you
the guys that get pissed and remove online reputation

btw, what thoughts do you have on the above?
I talked to a few guys in real life, they recommend like the first guy, taking test up to 500 for a while, "blasting" with orals and when that stops working, reduce the test down to 250 and introduce 400-600mg of deca or equi which. Should be around two years time before I need to increase past then