CRITIQUE MY CYCLE PLEASE

NUMBNUTS

Awards
whats your opinion on my cycle ? any changes you guys suggest ?
and no this isn't my first cycle, i am 26 and have been lifting for many years. just new to this board.

wk 1 - 4ad 600mg ED
wk 2 - 4ad 900mg ED
wk 3 - m1t 10mg ED
wk 4 - m1t 15mg ED
wk 5 - 4ad 900mg ED
wk 6 - 4ad 1200mg ED
wk 7 - m1t 15mg ED
wk 8 - m1t 20mg ED
wk 9-12 nolva and clomid

just something different to try. 4 weeks of each with a 2 week break. i wanted to prolong the cycle as long as possible so thats what i came up with.

also, whats your opinion on doing more then 20mgs of m1t? like 30mgs?

i'm on week 2 now so if i change something then now is the time to do it. thanks

wastedwhiteboy2

wastedwhiteboy2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
thats an interesting cycle. I heard the 4ad takes a couple of weeks to kick in. so you might be getting it started then quiting. M1t starts quick so it would be ok. I would run the 4ad the whole time. i assume thats oral. whats your weight. I think if you around 200lbs and you need more than 20 mg then you need a long break.

BOHICA

BOHICA

Awards
  • Established
From what I have read on here, I would guess that you could run the 4AD the whole time, and go 2 weeks off/on with the M1T... Dunno about results though.

^^^ Prior statement has come from my own logic of thinking which in no way contributes to the ACTUAL views and posts by other members on this board.

NUMBNUTS

Awards
my bad

stats are 5'8, 195lbs

i have always read that 4ad should not be taken for more then 4 weeks which would be why i am seperating it.

its either that or i do 4 weeks straight of 4ad followed by 4 weeks of m1t

Grant

Awards
  • Established
4ad can be taken for much longer then 4 weeks(personally I have run it for 10 weeks at a time). M1t is best run for a maximum of 4 weeks, with a safer time being 2 weeks on m1t. Pretty much any non methylated androgen can be run for much longer then 4 weeks, while most methyls should be used with caution, depending on the compound (some are much safer then others)

NUMBNUTS

Awards
really?? maybe i am confusing it with methyl 4ad. thank you for that bit of info.

NUMBNUTS

Awards
ok, i modified it abit. here's the new cycle

wk 1 - 4ad 600mg ED
wk 2 - 4ad 900mg ED
wk 3 - 4ad 900mg ED / m1t 10 mg ED
wk 4 - 4ad 1200mg ED / m1t 15 mg ED
wk 5 - 4ad 1200mg ED / m1t 20mg ED

Grant

Awards
  • Established
600 for oral 4ad is kind of low, I would go with 900 minimum.

BOHICA

BOHICA

Awards
  • Established
same I was doing 1200mg of 4ad with 800mg 1,4ad my previous cycle.