Test C First ever cycle

Dcbeast

Awards
Hi guys I am an athlete and I want to take things to the next level have used a few oral cycles in the past but this year I need to have a big year and want to take a plunge into injectables. I have a few questions that I am sure you guys can answer in a second and I know they might be dumb but if you could help me I would extremely appreciate it. My first concern is the muscle. Don't get me wrong I have no problem with this I just don't want to blow up like a balloon and look obvious. Test cypionate would be what I would inject and I am just wondering what the smallest effective dose I can take would be?
I want to obtain my stamina and strength throughout the season and be obviously more explosive not trying to be a bodybuilder physique wise.

Also I am worried about coming off and having gyno and other sides. I wondered if you guys had any ideas to how I could prevent. I obviously taken serms with my oral cycles but that was just research liquids what that be enough?

These are a few issues I have now that are preventing me from starting this cycle and I hope you guys can inform me and help me with this scenario. Again pardon me in advance for not knowing about this stuff in depth I just want to do things right and I know you guys are the best at knowing what to do!

Thanks!

pro520roost

pro520roost

Awards
I would start with 300mg per week of test cyp. You can make good gains there assuming your diet is on point. Run it at least 12 weeks. Something like arimidex for gyno on cycle and a SERM for pct.

thegodfather

thegodfather

Awards
  • Established
I would start with 300mg per week of test cyp. You can make good gains there assuming your diet is on point. Run it at least 12 weeks. Something like arimidex for gyno on cycle and a SERM for pct.
This sums it up.

stankyleg

stankyleg

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I, personally, would run hcg with my cycle. It makes pct a breeze.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
500mg/week/12 weeks, HCG week 4-12 250iu e3d, Toremifene 15-19, AI of choice.
A walk in the park.

stankyleg

stankyleg

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
500mg/week/12 weeks, HCG week 4-12 250iu e3d, Toremifene 15-19, AI of choice. A walk in the park.
They should make this post a sticky called "first injectable cycle"

Dcbeast

Awards
Thanks guys for all the help I should have clarified more in my last post my goals are definitely not to bulk nor cut but rather add some strength while retaining most of my muscle in season not trying to look huge/get big by any means.