Drol and estrogenic fat deposits...

Stumbo

Awards
I really want to use anadrol in my next cycle but I have heard people talk about estrogenic fat deposits associated with it. I am very sensitive to estrogenic fat deposits (If I gain any weight, it usually goes to my boobies, not gyno though, same thing with my dad). At 100mgs/day, will I really notice too much in terms of fat gain in these areas (assuming i do gain fat that is) or is it somewhat overstated? I am currently on a test e, EQ, and dbol cycle and i did notice a bit of fat gain in my tits.

My next cycle will be:

1-6 Drol 100mgs/day
1-14 Test E 600/week
1-12 EQ 250/week
1-10 Tren E 400/week
10-14 winny maybe var?

I was thinking that maybe doing the drol weeks 3-8 would be better and let the tren keep the lard off my chest? Just an idea.

Any input or ideas?

Thanks guys, cant wait to hear from yall.

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
well i wouldn't run the drol 3-8, the whole point of orals is to jump start cycles
secondly i would start the drol at 50mg and see how you react
next 250mg of eq is a tiny dose, i would up it to 400
finally run the winny 12-16 until the test clears

blackjack

Awards
i have a similar question about this on another thread here.

after doing some reading it appears that anadrol does not aromatize, and most if not all of its effects are attributed to it binding to the ER. nolvadex would compete for the ER thus lowering chances for estrogen related sides, but may also cost you some of your gains. Im thinking that 50mg daily might be a decent dose to start with and judge the sides as they come along. using nolvadex when necessary, and some moderate cardio to keep the fat off.
:cheers:

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nolva won't stop it. 50mg is a good dose to START? Uh, no. THe estrogenic fat deposits are localized and caused by hyperlipidemia along with a decrease in lipolysis.

Reeves RD, Morris MD, Barbour GL., Hyperlipidemia due to oxymetholone therapy. Occurrence in a long-term hemodialysis patient., JAMA 1976 Aug 2;236(5):469-72

blackjack

Awards
BOBO your'e confusing me. wouldnt 50mg be better to start at than say 100 or 150? to gauge the effects of the drug.
also if anadrol theoretically binds to the ER, wouldnt there be less ER's available if nolvadex is occupying some of them?

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
AHH...I thought you were taling about 50mg of NOLVA! :D

Nolvadex won't help because the culprit in estrogenic fat deposits usually isn't estrogen, its progesterone. Plus the drug increase lipids drastically and decreases lipolysis so there really is no point in taking Nolva for reducing fat.

blackjack

Awards
are we blowing this fat thing out of proportion? i mean are the pro's worth the con's here?

am i just to paranoid about getting fat? or should i just shut up and take it and see for myself.

also Im sorry Stumbo if I hijacked your thread. I got on a roll with the quick replies from bobo.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
No it can defeintly put on the fat if you don't watch your diet. This isn't one of those drugs you want to take if you bulking diet consists of Burger King and just piling on the calories. I woud suggest a high carb, protein diet with low/mod CLEAN fats.

If you do keep your diet clean, its a great mass builder along with making your strenght go through the roof. You just have to be careful.

Stumbo

Awards
well i wouldn't run the drol 3-8, the whole point of orals is to jump start cycles
secondly i would start the drol at 50mg and see how you react
next 250mg of eq is a tiny dose, i would up it to 400
finally run the winny 12-16 until the test clears
Good point on defeating the purpose of the drol. The low dose of EQ is just for my joints, i feel better on EQ then i did when i was off (in terms of my joints). I meant 12-16, it was late :).

are we blowing this fat thing out of proportion? i mean are the pro's worth the con's here?

am i just to paranoid about getting fat? or should i just shut up and take it and see for myself.

also Im sorry Stumbo if I hijacked your thread. I got on a roll with the quick replies from bobo.
Totally cool blackjack, thats actually what im looking for, is input and some debates on it.
Thats what I was thinking, maybe we are blowing this thing up too much and should just bite the bullet and see how it goes. Worst case scenario I gotta loose some weight, which I would be doing anyways.

jarhead

jarhead

Awards
  • Established
In my experience, I used 100mg/day and did dloat but did not get any major fat gain, if at all. My diet was not clean by any means. I was bulking so I was getting my protein and good fats from good sources, and then eating anything and everything to bump up the calories. (taco bell, burger king, pizza etc. etc.).There is just no way to eat 5-10,000 calories a day with just clean food. Worked like a charm. Drol is a drug peoples reaction to varies greatly. Some people actually lean out when taking it. IMO I would not worry about the supposed fat gain.

Stumbo

Awards
Any other input?
Any body expierience the estrogenic fat gain?
Any body not expierience it atall?

Thanks guys!

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
if you are just using EQ for the joints, why not use low dose deca instead?

with all the worries about drol, the fat gain, the bloat, the links to liver cancer ... why not just stick with good ol' dbol?

blackjack

Awards

with all the worries about drol, the fat gain, the bloat, the links to liver cancer ... why not just stick with good ol' dbol?
you know how it is. with all these goodies available you just want to try everything. oh the temptation..:p

Stumbo

Awards

Because I already have some EQ, and i dont want to combind deca and tren.

Bloat and liver cancer are not what worries me about the drol, its just the fat deposits.

Im gonna give it a try, if it sucks, ill stick with dbol :).

knox

Awards
  • Established
I hope drol treats me well....because i just bought 90ml of it. :thumbsup: