When to take taurine?

deadliftz

Awards
For back pumps, can I just take a decent dose of taurine when needed (eg. before deadlifts/squats) or is it something that needs to be taken every day for effect?

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
For back pumps, can I just take a decent dose of taurine when needed (eg. before deadlifts/squats) or is it something that needs to be taken every day for effect?
It has additional benefits if dosed daily, and for how cost effective it is I don't see why you wouldn't if you are taking it at all.

Timing is good, pre-workout is ideal. On off days I just toss some into a BCAA mix whenever

deadliftz

Awards
It has additional benefits if dosed daily, and for how cost effective it is I don't see why you wouldn't if you are taking it at all.

Timing is good, pre-workout is ideal. On off days I just toss some into a BCAA mix whenever
I'm not saying it's expensive, it's just that I may have understocked - five days into epistane and the pumps are already starting. I'm very prone, granted, but didn't expect it yet. I think I'll need to pick up more.

deadliftz

Awards

I'm not saying it's expensive, it's just that I may have understocked - five days into epistane and the pumps are already starting. I'm very prone, granted, but didn't expect it yet. I think I'll need to pick up more.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
On cycle if pumps hit you bad dose it high. I've seen logs here using 6-10g daily.

Also be sure to drink as much water as you can

Also: speak of the devil, AM just posted another Taurine article for the day