Comment on stack

J

Jwkraemer88

Awards
I start Thursday.please comment on my stack with what results I should see with good eating and comment on how I should take everything
1.super dmz 3.0
2.anabolic matrix
3.ultra male rx
4.m5 extreme
5.creatine monohydrate
6.bcaa 6000
7.advanced cycle support

SuperPro

SuperPro

Awards
You have no SERM.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Lol @ no serm.

Dmz 3.0 is:

Dmz
Msten
M1a

^^def not for a noob (which you are, if you don't have a serm in your pct protocol)

Here's how you should take everything: back to the store.

R

rphash49

Awards
I start Thursday.please comment on my stack with what results I should see with good eating and comment on how I should take everything
1.super dmz 3.0
2.anabolic matrix
3.ultra male rx
4.m5 extreme
5.creatine monohydrate
6.bcaa 6000
7.advanced cycle support
You should expect for your liver to fall out and your balls will shink and disappear. Then with no serm you will lose all gains made within a few months while not being able to get a hard on. How does that sound?

J

Jwkraemer88

Awards
I got advanced cycle support to help with my liver and so on.im not a ****ing noob.sounds like u throwing out some bs and not even giving any real advice on how the **** to properly use these supplements.how bout u ****ing help me out or quit wasting my ****ing time commenting some bs that ain't helping nobody

J

Jwkraemer88

Awards
I'm gonna do this cycle and use ultra male rx as my pct along with nolvadex.ifvu got any USEFUL info id appreciate it. Otherwise stfu and comment elsewhere

SuperPro

SuperPro

Awards
People are calling you a noob because it looks like you have absolutely no plan. You don't have a layout of your doses for the cycle or PCT posted, you just posted a list of things and basically said "Can you guys do this for me?" which makes it appear that you did no research and know nothing. Not saying that's the case, but it's what it looks like.

R

rphash49

Awards
Ok here is some real advice

1.super dmz 3.0- 3 methyls at once is crazy and IMO stupid. I did like 2.0
2.anabolic matrix- over priced
3.ultra male rx- over priced
4.m5 extreme- stupid over priced x2
5.creatine monohydrate
6.bcaa 6000
7.advanced cycle support

Where is your serm?

J

Jwkraemer88

Awards
Clomid nolva combo is what I'm looking into.can u give me better alternatives to the things u say r overpriced?

R

rphash49

Awards
Clomid nolva combo is what I'm looking into.can u give me better alternatives to the things u say r overpriced?

Ok I just read your other thread and I won't be advising you. You have no idea what you are doing

J

Jwkraemer88

Awards
So should I take bulb one and Daa after my cycle is over? Ur also during?

thehogsters

thehogsters

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just take the 3.0 as listed on the bottle. Get clomid for pct 100/50/50/25 (Or something close to that). Or use nolva 20/20/10/10. Daa in pct is good with your otc pct stuff. Save the creatine for pct. Drink at least 1 gallon of water every day. Good luck.

J

Jwkraemer88

Awards
So u wouldnt recommend taking creatine during the cycle? Along with protein good diet and bcaa? And do u recommend anything else to go with dmZ to compliment?

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Read his other thread before you all encourage this cycle.

You need to research more. You're going to wreck your body in numerous ways.

Bowing out of this thread now

thehogsters

thehogsters

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Like ultra male or sns bulb?
No take that stuff in pct with your serm. You can add creatine in pct if you want.
If you want to take something to help with the dmz shutdown use trestabolan or stano or 5 alpha test.

thehogsters

thehogsters

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Read his other thread before you all encourage this cycle.You need to research more. You're going to wreck your body in numerous ways. Bowing out of this thread now
He is going to do it either way. Might as well help him out.

ward5742

ward5742

Awards
  • Established
Man, forums have become **** , everyone is so quick to just call someone a newb and put them down, this is a community, and we are supposedto ssupport him and lead him in the right way, he's gonna take it wether we tell him **** or not so might as well help him out with doing it the safe way then just knock on him.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Man, forums have become **** , everyone is so quick to just call someone a newb and put them down, this is a community, and we are supposedto ssupport him and lead him in the right way, he's gonna take it wether we tell him **** or not so might as well help him out with doing it the safe way then just knock on him.
AM is pretty good about helping newbs. AM isn't even my main forum but I would say its memetic are the most helpful when it comes to inexperienced PH/DS/AAS users

That's just me though

thehogsters

thehogsters

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I totally agree. So much newb bashing makes these boards very intimidating. Yes most of us did "our research" that required many many hours but not every one will or has time to.

Think about Slim SX for a minuet. It was the best thermo/stim/fat burner ever. I used them after using prescription phentermine and Slim SX blew them away. Things are so good a guy is selling them on another board for $15 per pill, and selling the **** out of them. So what happened to them? Some newb takes 3 per day for 3 months and ends up having a heart attack (I think I remember reading this. LoL) . Pills are pulled shortly after. Hell I don't think they were even available for very long.

Point is people that do not know the proper way to take and protect themselves get hurt. Nothing will get a product pulled faster than some schmuck blaming them in the hospital.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
AM is pretty good about helping newbs. AM isn't even my main forum but I would say its memetic are the most helpful when it comes to inexperienced PH/DS/AAS users
I totally agree with you, bro. They started out a little too harsh but then this kid came back with this prideful crap after being here just a few weeks:

I got advanced cycle support to help with my liver and so on.im not a ****ing noob.sounds like u throwing out some bs and not even giving any real advice on how the **** to properly use these supplements.how bout u ****ing help me out or quit wasting my ****ing time commenting some bs that ain't helping nobody
It's better for the new guy to lurk and search answers his questions and have some humility so when he puts together a garbage death blend of 3 harsh compounds and lists creatine and multivitamins in his ancillaries, no hormonal support or post cycle, and no clue on dosage whatsoever, he wont be embarrassed and lash out like a 5 year old would. Just read this rant again. "Quit wasting my effing time"? Dude you joined a week ago. This next generation coming up scares me. They not only want everything yesterday, its owed to them....

J

jbeltmann

Awards
For how cheap SERMS are you'd be foolish not to use one for pct. The only supports you need are liver support and blood pressure. Maybe something for back pumps if you feel the need. Frankly all the money you spent on additonal cycle support was a waste. Could've saved that for another run or put together a real pct. I will give you fair warning chief, its your responsibility to due research on what you are putting in your body, not ours. Don't get all bent out of shape when people flame you when the only effort you put into this cycle was buying the supplements. This is serious business. Your messing with your bodies hormones and if you don't know what you are doing you could potentially get gyno, damage your liver, and most importantly all ruin your natty production of test and never be able to get an erection. You could also lose all your gains and waste all your hard earned money. Take responsibility for your body and your actions. People will respect you much more and be more willing to help you.

R

rphash49

Awards
I'm becoming more and more sceptical of test boosters. I think all my future pcts will look like this

Nolva 20/20/10/10
Clomd 50/50/25/25
Creatine 5g/5g/5g/5g

AI on hand just in case

Deak007

Deak007

Awards
OP, the supps are fine... As long as you have a weekly plan.. For example:

Dmz3.0 - 1/day for 6 weeks
ACS - 2/day through PCT

Anabolic matrix and ultra male pct is fine...

A SERM is not mandatory, but highly suggested...

Q

Quest

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
@op

This is suicide. Do not run three methyls.

Start from the last component of your cycle (serm) obtain it and then build your cycle.

These guys are not being azzholes, they are saving you bigtime.

6foot6gymrat

6foot6gymrat

Awards
Do as the Vets say man, being a hardass will get you no where. Learn everything you by following the countless logs on AM. You will be better and bigger for it.

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Like ultra male or sns bulb?
You need to take one more thing: A whole day to use the search bar to look for info on a SERM, PCT for noobs, and gyno prevention. Guys in this thread have been good about giving you realistic advice, as in DONT TAKE ALL THOSE METHYLS. You of course respond in a way that gets you blasted. So get a SERM. Or don't, especially of you're underage and don't have a credit card, as I suspect you are by your stubbornness and wise attitude.

J

Jwkraemer88

Awards
1 x Super-DMZ Rx
2 x Super Trenabol
1 x Eradicate
1 x Growth
1 x Gear Support

Cycle;
Super-DMZ Rx ~ Weeks 1-4 @ 2caps e/d (AM & PM Split Dosing)
Super-Trenabol ~ 1-4 @ 6caps e/d (AM & PM Split Dosing)
Gear Support ~ Weeks 1-4 @ 2caps e/d (AM Dosing)

PCT;
Clomiphene (Clomid) ~ Weeks 5-8 @ 2ml e/d (AM Dosing)
Eradicate ~ Weeks 9-12 @ 3caps e/d (Morning, Noon & Night Split Dosing)
Gear Support ~ Weeks 5-8 @ 2caps e/d (AM Dosing)
Growth ~ Weeks 5-8 @ 3caps e/d (PM Dosing)

That str8?

tinytony

tinytony

Awards
1 x Super-DMZ Rx
2 x Super Trenabol
1 x Eradicate
1 x Growth
1 x Gear Support

Cycle;

PCT;

That str8?
Yeah that's real straight. Maybe get a hold of some Aromasin for in case your nipple get sensitive on cycle and also to keep away any chance of estrogen rebound in pct

tinytony

tinytony

Awards
I'd probably not take the super trenabol . SDMZ 3.0 will give crazy gains by itself

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
A SERM is not mandatory, but highly suggested...
^ realy bro? Tell me how many successful runs you have had with out a serm.

J

Jwkraemer88

Awards
Tren for trest? Plz elaborate lol I'm sorry for bein a dick yal all this researching and not gettin in the gym is frustrating lol

Deak007

Deak007

Awards
My first two were mild runs and I used nolva, last run used ultra male and it was no different... I also have only done designer cycles... And SOLO compound designer cycles... If I EVER did a multiple compound cycle, like m sten and A1M, I would use a SERM in a heart beat...

Deak007

Deak007

Awards
I have my pct set up for my current DMZ 3.0 run as PCT 4 from BSL... I have nil a on hand just in case, but it is not MANDATORY that I use it or the cookie I have either...

R

rphash49

Awards
I have my pct set up for my current DMZ 3.0 run as PCT 4 from BSL... I have nil a on hand just in case, but it is not MANDATORY that I use it or the cookie I have either...
Nolva on hand just in case? In case of what? How will you know?

Wow. Not smart

Craziness I say! Crazy!

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Sure it is not mandatory to use a serm but it is preventative measure that you should take. An AI is good for reducing estrogen and lowering your risk of getting gyno but a serm will kick start your boys by ”acting as an antagonist in the hypothalamus and pituitary, increasing testosterone production. While also helping to reduce the risk of gyno” The problem with an AI only pct is that your body will take longer to recover and the longer you go with low test levels the more muscle mass you will lose hence making running a cycle almost counter productive. So IMO a serm is good a serm and an AI is better

Deak007

Deak007

Awards
Sure it is not mandatory to use a serm but it is preventative measure that you should take. An AI is good for reducing estrogen and lowering your risk of getting gyno but a serm will kick start your boys by "acting as an antagonist in the hypothalamus and pituitary, increasing testosterone production. While also helping to reduce the risk of gyno" The problem with an AI only pct is that your body will take longer to recover and the longer you go with low test levels the more muscle mass you will lose hence making running a cycle almost counter productive. So IMO a serm is good a serm and an AI is better
Well said sir, well said...

R

rphash49

Awards
1 x Super-DMZ Rx
2 x Super Trenabol
1 x Eradicate
1 x Growth
1 x Gear Support

Cycle;

PCT;

That str8?
So you are basically stacking:

Dmz
M-sten
M1a
Trenabol

Have you ever ran any of those in previous cycles solo or stacked?

J

JoshR

Awards
Well in his updated cycle info. That he's using "super dmz rx". Maybe he changed his mind to running 2.0? Also OP celtictren is cheeper than trenabol I believe. Check it out

thehogsters

thehogsters

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Tren for trest? Plz elaborate lol I'm sorry for bein a dick yal all this researching and not gettin in the gym is frustrating lol
Lots of guys get bad sides like lethargy and low libido from using such harsh ph like msten. Trest will help with this just as test would. Trest is also very anabolic.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
So you are basically stacking:

Dmz
M-sten
M1a
Trenabol

Have you ever ran any of those in previous cycles solo or stacked?
Thank you Rphash.
And you too McCrew.
But I'm done here. This entire thread should be deleted. I've ran 9 cycles and I wouldn't even consider stacking those 4 compounds.. There's no need to stack a sh!t-ton of random toxic orals thinking that more drugs = more gains. And the fact that discussing NOT running PCT's is happening in the same thread....... Peace.....

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Thank you Rphash.
And you too McCrew.
But I'm done here. This entire thread should be deleted. I've ran 9 cycles and I wouldn't even consider stacking those 4 compounds.. There's no need to stack a sh!t-ton of random toxic orals thinking that more drugs = more gains. And the fact that discussing NOT running PCT's is happening in the same thread....... Peace.....
I too am out best of luck and please be smart

R

rphash49

Awards
Thank you Rphash.
And you too McCrew.
Agreed. I'm out. Unsubbed

D

DylanMan

Awards
1.super dmz 3.0
2.anabolic matrix
3.ultra male rx
4.m5 extreme
5.creatine monohydrate
6.bcaa 6000
7.advanced cycle support
You should AT LEAST get Clomid (a SERM) otherwise your in for an awful experience. Im running Super DMZ 2.0 right now and its pretty intense (although i am a skinny guy), I couldnt imagine 3.0, with that being said id run Nolva AND Clomid just to be on the safe side. Even look into Letro, just in case.
BTW i'd listen to "Matthersby" hes got some solid experience and very good advice.