Lactating 4 weeks after pct (6 Week Epi/Stano cycle)ADVICE

CaptForest

CaptForest

Awards
I am exactly 28 days after my last dose of clomid and i noticed a strange feeling in my nipples. I decided to squeeze them just to see if i would lactate, then unfortunately I did. I will be doing my own research as well before I schedule a possible visit to the doctor. I would just like to know any personal accounts that might be similar to mine, especially when dealing with epi. Thanks

This was my first cycle ever. It was rough and more then I anticipated in terms of sides. I managed them all the best I could and trained hard during the cycle and through out pct.

Here is what my cycle consisted of:

Epi Elite 40/40/40/50/50/50
LGI Stano 0/0/0/800/800/800

Support Supps;
AI Life Support 4 capsules
Liv. 52 2 capsules
ON Mens Multivitamin 3 tablets

PCT;
Clomid 50/50/25/25
DAA 3/3/3/3
Erase 0/0/3/2/2/1
creatine monohydrate 15/5/5/5/5/5
fenugreek 0/0/0/2g/2g/2g/2g/2g
Vitamin C 3g daily still dosing

I made great gains of this cycle. Took my body weight from 172lbs to 190lbs on cycle and have maintained 180lbs after pct (current weight). Pct ended on December 9th. I finished the last does of erase on December 22nd.

I added the stano in late to help battle the lethargic feeling and lack of sex drive I was having. It was only minimal at best in terms of negating the sides listed.

I am a novice as this was my first cycle. I would like any advice from this board. I am not freaking out I understand that this was a possibility, I just though I had taken the necessary steps to avoid it. I am 23 years old and have 2 years of serious weight training under my belt along with one contest that I entered as a natural back in September.

Thanks for any help you may be able to give me.

Forest out-

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Check out the OTC supp inhibit p

Or rx prami or caber

Shoulda stuck to one compound your first cycle ;). Oh well, live and learn

blacklac

blacklac

Awards
Not that this caused your problem, but I've read things about Fenugreek that make me think it may not be ideal in PCT. Could have been bad info, but just thought I'd throw it out there incase you plan on using it in PCT again. Maybe look into it yourself.

SuperPro

SuperPro

Awards
Fenugreek and DAA are the likely culprit. A little rise in prolactin, not a big deal. They'll probably naturally subside. Like warbird mentioned, inhibit P would be a wise choice. You could just take some P5P or Vit B6 as well.
Odd I've taken DAA for up to 3 months or so at a time and I've never had anything like this happen. Maybe I'm just not prone to it though.

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Odd I've taken DAA for up to 3 months or so at a time and I've never had anything like this happen. Maybe I'm just not prone to it though.
Yeah it affects everyone differently, it's a little rough on me alone but I'm pretty estrogen sensative (pubertal gyno) always subsides a few weeks after I stop. I always hit some P5P during/after tho

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Fenugreek and DAA are the likely culprit. A little rise in prolactin, not a big deal. They'll probably naturally subside. Like warbird mentioned, inhibit P would be a wise choice. You could just take some P5P or Vit B6 as well.
P5p is b6 :thumbsup:

Inhibit p + letro ftw.

CaptForest

CaptForest

Awards
Thanks for all the comments guys. That really helped guide my search. I went out last night and picked up some b6 and magnesium + zinc supps.

I will also take a nice look at inhibit p.