Anyone run Deca and remain lean?

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Need to add this to my regimen. All this TEST for years (TRT) has really depleted my collagen. Joints are trashed, skin looks dried out.

That said, I do NOT want to swell up like a water balloon.

Good weekly dose for said purpose? (augment my TRT AND get some collagen stimulation going again)

200mg/week?

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Need to add this to my regimen. All this TEST for years (TRT) has really depleted my collagen. Joints are trashed, skin looks dried out.

That said, I do NOT want to swell up like a water balloon.

Good weekly dose for said purpose? (augment my TRT AND get some collagen stimulation going again)

200mg/week?

I don't have any literature to back this up but I always read 200mg was the dose in which joint relief and possibly collagen synthesis would occur. At the end of the day who cares if you blow up for 12 weeks or so? Your joints are what you are concerned about and joint relief is easily worth holding some water weight during the winter months when you are covered up anyway. No point in looking super lean if your joints are too trashed to ever pick up a weight.

On that note, I am on week three of Deca at 250mg. No serious noticable joint relief yet. Thymosin Beta 4 on the other hand, worked wonders. Something to look into

stankyleg

stankyleg

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Look in to npp. It may be what you're looking for.

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Agreed but Im a two pokes a week MAX kind a guy LOL

Having to 3x/week foir more than a few weeks I know my lazy azz will slack and falter. I know me too well :yup:

Look in to npp. It may be what you're looking for.

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Would love to hear about your experience with this stuff!
I have run it 2 different times. The first was for 5 weeks at 4mg subq per week. It relieved all knee, elbow, and hamstring issues I was struggling with. They stayed pain free for about 6 months and slowly crept back. I am on a second cycle now. Same thing for the first 5 weeks and then dropped to 2mg weekly which I am still on.

Had pretty bad tendinitis/possible tear in one of my hamstring tendons tying in to the back of my knee. I could not squat, lunge, even bend down to pick up a pin without it killing. 2 months later the pain is almost completely gone. I have had others tried it and had it work wonders for them. One had bicep tendonitis so bad that he couldn't pick up the remote. 2 Months later he is curling 60's

Closest thing to a miracle joint supplement that I have used. Only thing it has not been able to heal are my nagging ac joints

stankyleg

stankyleg

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ditto on tb500. Its awesome for healing.

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That's awesome man!! Thanks

I have run it 2 different times. The first was for 5 weeks at 4mg subq per week. It relieved all knee, elbow, and hamstring issues I was struggling with. They stayed pain free for about 6 months and slowly crept back. I am on a second cycle now. Same thing for the first 5 weeks and then dropped to 2mg weekly which I am still on. Had pretty bad tendinitis/possible tear in one of my hamstring tendons tying in to the back of my knee. I could not squat, lunge, even bend down to pick up a pin without it killing. 2 months later the pain is almost completely gone. I have had others tried it and had it work wonders for them. One had bicep tendonitis so bad that he couldn't pick up the remote. 2 Months later he is curling 60's Closest thing to a miracle joint supplement that I have used. Only thing it has not been able to heal are my nagging ac joints

AlexPowell

AlexPowell

Awards
  • Established
deca doesn't make you fat
200mg, will aromatise less than 250mg of testosterone

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Guess I should try this on my race horse lol.
Tb500

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
I used it and didn't get fat

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
AlexPowell

AlexPowell

Awards
  • Established
oh man
you do not need to worry about water retention at these doses, as long as you're lean and diet is good. Maybe on see-food diet and 20% body fat, but then it's not really the drugs doing this

SuperPro

SuperPro

Awards
oh man
you do not need to worry about water retention at these doses, as long as you're lean and diet is good. Maybe on see-food diet and 20% body fat, but then it's not really the drugs doing this
I didn't know there were diets other than see-food-eat-food :(

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
How much water weight/bloat did you attain and at what dose
not much if any bloat. I think saying I gained x amount of weight on a cycle is irrelevant, I think everyone would be 300/400+lbs easily if that was true. Started at 215/220, ended at 230. 500 or 600 a week I think it was... not sure

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
I'd bump ur dose to at least 400mg per week. U'll feel great, I retained water on it but I was Bulking. Unless ur planning on running it for like 6+ months I'd raise ur dose

TRTDetroit

TRTDetroit

Awards
I've found the real results come at weeks 10-16 with deca. I'm in week 14 (250 twice week) and really starting to feel good.

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
Yeah I like long deca cycles. Just make sure u have real caber

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That's the problem. RC chem CABER is so hit or miss. With my luck it would be miss.

Yeah I like long deca cycles. Just make sure u have real caber

AlexPowell

AlexPowell

Awards
  • Established
That's the problem. RC chem CABER is so hit or miss. With my luck it would be miss.
You always have the option of equipoise + dbol ;)

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Just use npp....if things get out of hand just stop

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That was the original plan but I'm thinking about adding low dose Deca very long term as part of my HRT regimen

Just use npp....if things get out of hand just stop

TRTDetroit

TRTDetroit

Awards
I'm going in for blood next week to see if my cabaser is bunk. It's from India.

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
200mg is supposed to be where deca shines for joint comfort. You probably won't need anything for prolactin at those doses. If you do p5p would be sufficient. If your nervous .25mg prami eod pre bed will do more than enough. I'm controlling low dose tren enan with p5p (expiramenting really) at the moment. The second I see sexual dysfunction or leaky nips boom. Pramipexole.

As far as water retention, diet dictates that. Again on such low doses you should be fine.

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks buddy. Keep me/this thread posted on ur experience with prami (if u end up needing/using it). I just dig trust RC stuff (well, for prami and caber anyway)

200mg is supposed to be where deca shines for joint comfort. You probably won't need anything for prolactin at those doses. If you do p5p would be sufficient. If your nervous .25mg prami eod pre bed will do more than enough. I'm controlling low dose tren enan with p5p (expiramenting really) at the moment. The second I see sexual dysfunction or leaky nips boom. Pramipexole. As far as water retention, diet dictates that. Again on such low doses you should be fine.

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
Will do man.

MuscleBound1337

MuscleBound1337

Awards
  • Established
200mg is supposed to be where deca shines for joint comfort. You probably won't need anything for prolactin at those doses. If you do p5p would be sufficient. If your nervous .25mg prami eod pre bed will do more than enough. I'm controlling low dose tren enan with p5p (expiramenting really) at the moment. The second I see sexual dysfunction or leaky nips boom. Pramipexole.

As far as water retention, diet dictates that. Again on such low doses you should be fine.
Do people really need to be taking so much prami? I felt like horse **** when I started it at .2mg pre bed. Bumped to .4mg over a week and now it doesn't bother me but I'm not going to go any higher unless I see sides. I didn't see any sides to begin with but I'm on 600mg of tren so I want to play it safe.

AlexPowell

AlexPowell

Awards
  • Established
Do people really need to be taking so much prami? I felt like horse **** when I started it at .2mg pre bed. Bumped to .4mg over a week and now it doesn't bother me but I'm not going to go any higher unless I see sides. I didn't see any sides to begin with but I'm on 600mg of tren so I want to play it safe.
If you want to play it safe, get a blood test, then lower dose or no dose of prami, then another blood test

MuscleBound1337

MuscleBound1337

Awards
  • Established
If you want to play it safe, get a blood test, then lower dose or no dose of prami, then another blood test
True. I've been meaning to get a female hormones panel from private MD lab. Lol Maybe I'll get it done over the weekend.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
You probably won't need anything for prolactin at those doses. If you do p5p would be sufficient.

I'm controlling low dose tren enan with p5p (expiramenting really).
What kind of dosage for p5p? Stacking with L-dopa?

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Same here

Where's that link that has discounts codes?

True. I've been meaning to get a female hormones panel from private MD lab. Lol Maybe I'll get it done over the weekend.

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks man